Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (39111 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
philips70:

Na small small crase dey start o. All these Eckist cosmic knowledge vanishes in your death beds
shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, like WTF is "Eckist cosmic knowledge" !!! Some people think they talk sense. What a load of poo. undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by adisa204(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
dats so senseless well i actually hope he aint dead b4 dat 2045.cause his riches has so gotten 2 his head 2 d extent dat he is planning 2 b alive 4life
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by hunkydory(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billionaires are not normal people.Inordinate cash makes them crazy.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nwogbe: This guy no serious oo

he's serious.
in fact there are many where he comes from who want to "enhance" human ability **ROLLSEYES**

but there are some even worse than them who actually want to create robots with no human parts....check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIuF5DcsbKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd8cqxvb0g
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by starbuck(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
If only he can tel me d day I ll die , I would believe dis so called trash ...

@ OP , sorry 4 commenting bt I ll still get back 2 read d post again nd ma reply ...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE PLANS TO [size=18pt]IMMORTALIZE HUMANS[/size] BY 2045

I know sir but if you rely on their work it will never work. My question for is if scientist knows all the composition form of flesh, bones, blood e.t.c why can they produce new of it instead of immortalize.

Food for thought man
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

I know sir but if you rely on their work it will never work. My question for is if scientist knows all the composition form of flesh, bones, blood e.t.c why can they produce new of it instead of immortalize.

Food for thought man

you have one more time to call me SIR despite seeing MS before DARKSKIN! angry angry angry

I have no answer to your question because I am not interested in how they do it..i am just against the idea of using a human brain and implanting it into a mechanical body which can be controlled.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by xavier234(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Dis a pipe drim.... It requires out f earth tech.... D moni culd b beta spent in 3rd world countries...improvin lyfs....
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pukkah: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

You can still tap into the minds of those geniuses.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Ebestsmscom: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
jossynb: End of the world, 666.End of the world, 666.End of the world, 666.

STOP THIS MADNESS PLS.

Why not end your world now, there are many means out there.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Theflint1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
style$co:
Can't really comprehend this.
But if its possible to preserve human's brain after death, I think its a very nice idea instead of the brains of geniuses to waste, they could be harnessed and preserved for use when needed. cool

Imagine preserving the brain of Hadely Chase, Chinua Achebe,Latunde oteku and great men in the world.
We would never run out of good books and medically, very great feats would have been acheived.

But if it gets into the wrong hands shocked Osama will never die and more attacks...

O boi he be like say the disadvantage pass advantage o!

I hope that's what he means.

Whenever i see stupid comment, I always make it a point of duty to quote... The exact thoughts of a man low in self confidence, every body is possible of the feats by these guys i feel the brains of these guys would make a great addition in the field of agriculture, thus helping to tackle global hunger.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
The responses of most people on here can be likened to the response Leonardo Da Vinci may have received, when he proposed building a flying machine that would transport man from one place to the other. Man has since travelled to the moon and back. *drops mic*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

you have one more time to call me SIR despite seeing MS before DARKSKIN! angry angry angry

I have no answer to your question because I am not interested in how they do it..i am just against the idea of using a human brain and implanting it into a mechanical body which can be controlled.

I'm sorry refering to you as 'sir' but MS can means MicroSoft, Movie Starter, My Studio e.t.c

I thought you are in support of the idea.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by topmostg: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra:

Seriously, like WTF is "Eckist cosmic knowledge" !!! Some people think they talk sense. What a load of poo. undecided
lol... omg
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Misleading title... It should read 'Russian Billionaire plans to immortalize human mind'.

Yes, it is possible, fields like Cognitive Science and artificial intelligence are working to bring it to fruition. But really, what is Human without Emotions and Soul ?

And they should be mindful that this is a dangerous undertaken, what if the Machines aka 'Cyborgs' happens to gain consciousness that the real humans are a threat to their own existence, then they will go ballistic on the human race without pity grin grin

This is where emotions come into play cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra: The responses of most people on here can be likened to the response Leonardo Da Vinci may have received, when he proposed building a flying machine that would transport man from one place to the other. Man has since travelled to the moon and back. *drops mic*

*picks up mic*

*laughs and ask*

and how has that ended the AIDS epidemic and hunger?
*drops mic and kicks it* grin grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein: Misleading title... It should read 'Russian Billionaire plans to immortalize human mind'.

Yes, it is possible, fields like Cognitive Science and artificial intelligence are working to bring it to fruition. But really, what is Human without Emotions and Soul ?

[size=18pt]And they should be mindful that this is a dangerous undertaken, what if the Machines aka 'Cyborgs' happens to gain consciousness that the real humans are a threat to their own existence, then they will go ballistic on the human race without pity[/size] grin grin

This is where emotions come into play cheesy

SIR YOU ARE AWESOME!!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

again...

MsDarkSkin: now lets say some people opt of it and we are forced to co-exist with them...

what would stop a bionic being from getting in "Adolf Hitler" mode
and deciding to "wipe out the weak links"?

how can i as a mortal fight something like this?
imagine an army of these things...

food for thought...
I am before my time!! wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by andyanders: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
That's a man with abstract mind.Nonsense. When demon empower people financially, they start thinking negatively from the plan of God. He should gone to create human being if he thinks he is reasonable. Nonsense.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

I'm sorry refering to you as 'sir' but MS can means MicroSoft, Movie Starter, My Studio e.t.c

I thought you are in support of the idea.

HILARIOUS! @ bolded grin grin

it's cool. i get it a lot because i don't have the (f) by my name...

anyway no sweetie...
I'm against the idea. smiley
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by topmostg: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
nep2ra: The responses of most people on here can be likened to the response Leonardo Da Vinci may have received, when he proposed building a flying machine that would transport man from one place to the other. Man has since travelled to the moon and back. *drops mic*
*picks mic*
this russian has gone nuts i tell ya...
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
victokafor: Ohhhh Our corrupt politicians will subscribe to this.. very soon we will continue to have Robotic OBJ, cyborg David mark, Cyborg IBB, Cyborg Jagaban Tinubu, Cyborg Atiku, Cyborg Danjuma, Avarta Senators!!! eeeeewww which way Nigeria..these crop of leaders we have now will want to immortalize themselves.. well this project will fail ooo..pity our generations to come...Gbaaaaam.
LOL abeg tell dem if dey wan subscribe to it make dem also start funding d nigerian researchers now to develop d technology while oil money still dey cos by then its either d oil will be exhausted or d world would have discoverd an efficient and economical alternative to oil and if dat happens dey wont have any money to steal dats if our leaders will learn and do d right thing by supporting and sponsoring d youths in developing our science and technological knowledge
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by everyday: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
I have always dreamt of a day like this.I do hope God keeps me alive till then.I beleive that science can take a man to a state of immortality
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
topmostg: *picks mic*
this russian has gone nuts i tell ya...

lol @ this cyber microphone. grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pukkah: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.

Pure consciousness. Consciousness is it!

We all participate in a universe of consciousness.

The human mind is a mystery. Most human beings do not even know the one millionth of the potentials and powers of their minds; let alone use the minds.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
everyday: I have always dreamt of a day like this.I do hope God keeps me alive till then.I beleive that science can take a man to a state of immortality

undecided undecided
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Katakore(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
What a sick oligarch!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Ebestsmscom: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
dnative: What the mind conceives, Man will eventually achieve.

GBAM!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
This has been in the works for a very long time. Covert experiments by the CIA seek to establish mechanical appendages to the human body. Not necesarily a cyborg but some kind of metal exoskeleton on the human body that would enhance movements in unimaginable dimensions and speeds. Their major headache they wrote, is producing a light weight batery that could be strong enough to power the moving parts of the exoskeleton. Also, a brain-machine interface is being developed. Avaters and sorogates are even being worked on too!

Can't exactly remember the link but the report was contained in some kind of security brief that if often given every newly inaugurated White House Boss, and says this could even be available for military purposes as early as 2025.

The world indeed is evolving. The limits of science is found only in the imagination. In science as long as you can concieve the Idea, it's creation is posible. Who knows, as fictitious as the concept of Time Travel sounds, we could witness it's application in our time.

100yrs ago, no one would have agreed drones would exist outside sci-fi hollywood movies!

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

SIR YOU ARE AWESOME!!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

again...

And you are Gorgeous Lady cool cool .... God pass dem cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

*picks up mic*

*laughs and ask*

and how has that ended the AIDS epidemic and hunger?
*drops mic and kicks it* grin grin

*shouts from Mount Everest*

It hasn't ended the AIDS epidemic and hunger but it has greatly eased transportation problems. I'm sure you were very grateful for travelling on an airplane whilst on your last holiday trip. Imagine doing that on a crusty wooden ship or even travelling on a horse drawn carriage.

The evolution of ideas can't be stopped neither can the advancement of technology. We owe the solution of human challenges to these two. Sometime in the near future, AIDS and hunger will be so old school.

*climbs down from the mountain and jogs back home*
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I have always known that the human mind is the ethereal archive server for all knowledge gathered all through our lifetime. The knowledge are transported from brain to mind via the sensors in the brain nerve endings that medical science is yet to explore. If, we can consciously retrieve information from the mind, by recalling events and issues, then we need mind-machine interface where information stored in the mind can be accessed via the computers.

If mind-machine interface is achieved, then one can actually programme and re-programme the minds. One can even mine (or hack into) the minds of Eistein and Tesla and other advanced scientists who passed on.

Come to think of it, what was the intention of building us a perishable body that dies and crowning us with a mind that survives death. Is there a reason the creators of man, wanted us to have a short life span ?

I can only but think that humanity have to take their case into their hands and create a generation of cyborgs that survives eternally.
Never knew you were a fellow tech future pundit like me... Guess I'll forgive you for your tribalist rants.
I've always professed that the next evolution of man shall be induced by mankind itself... got some theory on "homo technologicus" or something like that.... Cyborgs are the way forward.. It's already starting. The Google glass will usher in a world of virtual reality... Microsoft Kinect project is kicking ass on its own. ( they're working on hologram projection by wearing special gadgets on the body- one could attend virtual meetings anywhere in the world by "appearing" via a projector)... There are countless futuristic projects in the conceptual stage now. I laugh at the ignorant yelling of end time. Tech Rocks!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pukkah: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
andyanders: That's a man with abstract mind.Nonsense. When demon empower people, they start thinking negatively from the plan of God. He should gone to create human being if he thinks he is reasonable. Nonsense.

He didn't say he wants to create human beings. You're free to call him anything since you're writing from the viewpoint of orthodox religion (which cages the minds of people).

People like you said worse things about Galileo Galilei when he insisted that the earth is flat to the consternation of dogmatic Christians like you. Today, everybody (including yourself) is enjoying the works of Galilei and his successors like Newton, Tesla, Edison, Einstein, etc

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. The uncharted territory of the human mind is a major frontier to explore. The human mind contains possibilities we have hardly begun to imagine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.