Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38803 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by stantob(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
We shall see! shocked
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Btruth: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emmyk: If he aint dead by then.

Noted.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

How is making some damn machines mind conscious helping humanity?
do you not see his ultimate ambition is to REPLACE us? lol in the eyes of him and his ilk, we are too weak because we have expiration dates. This is not about preserving humanity but to control it. HELLO!!

OMFG!! black people are too gullible!!
guy dats not my argument i am only responding to some idiots saying dat it is against God and all deir bullshit bringing religion into a matter dat can leads to some discovery is stupidity am sure dats wat dey would have said wen d first research into making robots started now robots are now a source of help to many people by performing household chores,militiary etc if u are to be against it u need to explain d problems it might cause and not some crap some nairalanders are spewing here.well we can discuss his intentions and d associated problems u have some points though but dont u tink its to quick to make assumptions wat is running thru my mind is d likely use of d technology in d militiary considering d fight for power btw russia and d usa

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Metamillss: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
& How will dis affect climate change and global economic meltdown..? angry

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by arantess: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.
$€€ as even satan himself d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh Ɣ☺ΰ, mumu
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by victokafor(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ohhhh Our corrupt politicians will subscribe to this.. very soon we will continue to have Robotic OBJ, cyborg David mark, Cyborg IBB, Cyborg Jagaban Tinubu, Cyborg Atiku, Cyborg Danjuma, Avarta Senators!!! eeeeewww which way Nigeria..these crop of leaders we have now will want to immortalize themselves.. well this project will fail ooo..pity our generations to come...Gbaaaaam.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emmy9ite(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
how will the earth look like if everyone is immortal? No space, shortage of resources, fierce competition! The russian billionaire should invest his money into other profitable businesses.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kabaka1: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm glad naija has enough mad scientists and juju priests 2 help him realize this dream
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Billyonair,.....body dat perishes and MIND dt SURVIVES DEATH? Mind explainin d words writen in upper case logically b4 I see this as dellusion? Waiting!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Annie2gud(f): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Man fervently trying to challenged God.God that created mortals is no Fool.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

Why harnesing? Since they know all the composition of humans flesh, blood, bones e.t.c they should have produced new part by part why machine-types like. No scientist will ever find out the greatest work of God.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by elhadjkoko(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
when they dnt knw what to do wiff money again.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
ninja4life:
MSDARKSKIN dats not my argument i am only responding to some idiots saying dat it is against God and all deir bullshit bringing religion into a matter dat can leads to some discovery is stupidity am sure dats wat dey would have said wen d first research into making robots started now robots are now a source of help to many people by performing household chores,militiary etc if u are to be against it u need to explain d problems it might cause and not some crap some nairalanders are spewing here.well we can discuss his intentions and d associated problems u have some points though but dont u tink its to quick to make assumptions wat is running thru my mind is d likely use of d technology in d militiary considering d fight for power btw russia and d usa

ok.

i got you. i'm just saying it's a bit odd he wants all of humanity to become robotic with our brains in tact. i mean it's pointless. our brains are connected to every vital organ in our bodies and vessels. it's designed this way for a reason....

anyway...i guess "we shall see". tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Tpave(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is madness. He wants to challenge God.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
elhadjkoko: when they dnt knw what to do wiff money again.

exactly.
how about feeding people...i think that would help humanity more than some
man made human-evolution cyborg movement...crap.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by bidexolumanish(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: yawns! ok i don hear.
na d expression make yawn?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tpave: This is madness. He wants to challenge God.

We theists are becoming fewer in number because people want things without actually working for them and being patient. we are here to do a job and we will all "clock out" at the end.

how is living forever going to help me?

death is inevitable...i don't know why people fear it so.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Immanuelar(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wonder how many humans would av been waisted b4 reachin der goal in 2045
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Theflint1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
'...restrictions of the physical body'

Idiot got a lot of guts challenging Gods ideal creation and tryin to replicate Christ's resurrection. This is destructive science... Instead of working on bringing the dead back to life why not work on giving the living a life.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by philips70(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I have always known that the human mind is the ethereal archive server for all knowledge gathered all through our lifetime. The knowledge are transported from brain to mind via the sensors in the brain nerve endings that medical science is yet to explore. If, we can consciously retrieve information from the mind, by recalling events and issues, then we need mind-machine interface where information stored in the mind can be accessed via the computers.

If mind-machine interface is achieved, then one can actually programme and re-programme the minds. One can even mine (or hack into) the minds of Eistein and Tesla and other advanced scientists who passed on.

Come to think of it, what was the intention of building us a perishable body that dies and crowning us with a mind that survives death. Is there a reason the creators of man, wanted us to have a short life span ?

I can only but think that humanity have to take their case into their hands and create a generation of cyborgs that survives eternally.

Na small small crase dey start o. All these Eckist cosmic knowledge vanishes in your death beds
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Immanuelar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wonder ao many human would av been waisted b4 reachin der goal 2045

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Immanuelar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wonder ao many human would av been waisted b4 reachin der goal in 2045
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Immanuelar: [size=38pt]I wonder ao many human would av been waisted b4 reachin der goal 2045[/size]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i wonder oo!

but "he's trying to better humanity"...yeah ok. grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emusan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

We theists are becoming fewer in number because people want things without actually working for them and being patient. we are here to do a job and we will all "clock out" at the end.

how is living forever going to help me?

death is inevitable...i don't know why people fear it so.

Who says you will live forever? I believe it's going to be 70-30% (70 machine-30human), the robot they produce pack up, generators ceased to work anymore, processors breaks up. So tell me how you will live forever.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Immanuelar(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wonder ao many human would b waisted during der experiment b4 2045

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Immanuelar(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
I wönder ao many humans will b waisted during der xperiment b4 2045

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by xavier234(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
wesley80: And people to be chosen for conversion would be selected through a TV show called; Who wants to be a dickless cyborg?

Na d veri reason b dt.... Abi d tin go bcm virtual....??
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nwogbe: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
This guy no serious oo
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

Who says you will live forever? I believe it's going to be 70-30% (70 machine-30human), the robot they produce pack up, generators ceased to work anymore, processors breaks up. So tell me how you will live forever.

RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE PLANS TO [size=18pt]IMMORTALIZE HUMANS[/size] BY 2045
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
now lets say some people opt of it and we are forced to co-exist with them...

what would stop a bionic being from getting in "Adolf Hitler" mode
and deciding to "wipe out the weak links"?

how can i as a mortal fight something like this?
imagine an army of these things...

food for thought...
I am before my time!! wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by topmostg: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Science can be so crazy sometimes...:-D

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Adanyebe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A BILLIONAIRE AND A POOR MAN? THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE BOTH DAY DREAMERS wink wink wink .... We all die one day leaving the treasures of this Earth!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.