Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dont Go Country For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dont Go Country For Nigerians (10074 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Go Country For Nigerians by amoscollin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Here is the lists of countries that do discriminate especially they hates Nigerians, is better not to go there, no work or something good you can benefit there and if you ever experience something like that too, kindly tell your fellow Nigerians.

Most of the Visa free countries dont like Nigerians so don't go there.
•Barbados
•Dominica
•Grenada
•Haiti
•Montserrat
•Saint Kitts and Nevis
•Turks and Caicos Islands
•Kosovo
Cook Islands
Fiji
Micronesia
Nauru
Niue
Palau
Samoa
Tuvalu
Vanuatu and others
Poland
Austria
Spain
Cyprus
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by LaParisienne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Do you have any source to back up your claim? Have you personally been to these places?

Nigerians should avoid 'Saint Kitts and Nevis, Turks and Caicos Islands, Fiji, Barbados, Cook Islands, Grenada and Austria'? Are you mentally unstable?

8 Likes

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by loverencha: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
AUSTRIA Can d poster prove this? I don't believe this
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by chelseabmw(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
This poster is sick.......... Spain shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
La Parisienne: Do you have any source to back up your claim? Have you personally been to these places?

Nigerians should avoid 'Saint Kitts and Nevis, Turks and Caicos Islands, Fiji, Barbados, Cook Islands, Grenada and Austria'? Are you mentally unstable?
lol! OP needs a check-up.
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by sunnyt1(m): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2013
amoscollin: Here is the lists of countries that do discriminate especially they hates Nigerians, is better not to go there, no work or something good you can benefit there and if you ever experience something like that too, kindly tell your fellow Nigerians.

•Barbados
•Dominica
•Grenada
•Haiti
•Montserrat
•Saint Kitts and Nevis
•Kosovo
Cook Islands
Fiji
Micronesia
Nauru
Niue
Palau
Samoa
Tuvalu
Vanuatu and others
Poland
Austria
Spain
Cyprus

U didnt put UK and Germany

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
amoscollin: Here is the lists of countries that do discriminate especially they hates Nigerians, is better not to go there, no work or something good you can benefit there and if you ever experience something like that too, kindly tell your fellow Nigerians.

•Barbados
•Dominica
•Grenada
•Haiti
•Montserrat
•Saint Kitts and Nevis
•Kosovo
Cook Islands
Fiji
Micronesia
Nauru
Niue
Palau
Samoa
Tuvalu
Vanuatu and others
Poland
Austria
Spain
Cyprus
grin grin grin grin Why Cyprus? Am currently in Cyprus right now and things are going on fine...

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by optimusprime2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
@OP; Haba I thought countries like South Africa, Ukraine or Russia would grace your list... instead you listed some of the most accomodating countries/holiday Islands.
Na waah o wetin dem do you?

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by LaParisienne(f): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
chelseabmw: This poster is sick.......... Spain shocked shocked shocked
Actually, Spaniards are racists. Their terrible economy isn't helping matters. Personally, I would never live there. Although I like visiting Barcelona, Seville, Valencia and Mallorca.

sunny t:
U didnt put UK and Germany
Germany is in a totally different league. Who goes to the UK these days anyway? I'm kidding, I'm kidding wink
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by eddy1977(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
If u cn afford to travel to half of those countries,then you can afford to live well in Nigeria.
Common sense tells me that people from half of those countries should be the ones dying to relocate to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by pat077: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ op, why is the US not on ur list?
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by eddy1977(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
pat077: @ op, why is the US not on ur list?

Because it's the only country in the world where everybody is welcome and given the opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
God bless America

4 Likes

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by henrychubayo: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2013
eddy1977:

Because it's the only country in the world where everybody is welcome and given the opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
God bless America
HAHAHAHA. God bless America indeed
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
eddy1977:

God bless America

You mean where everybody 'used to be welcome.' Go tell the average American - black or white - that you are a Nigerian and then come back and tell us how you were treated after that. The average American does not want immigrants or more immigrants in their country anymore. Have you not been following the news on immigration reform and all the uproar it is causing?

The Americans can barely find decent paying jobs nowadays and seek jobs in far away Asia, Australia and UAE so what makes you think they want some third world citizens flocking to their country for perceived greener pasture that does not exist anymore like it used to? The U.S has been my residence for so many years now so I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by dasparrow: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
La Parisienne: Do you have any source to back up your claim? Have you personally been to these places?

@Bolded

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by fili24: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Germany is one of the best place to live
very happy people.

I was in Greece and lot of harassment from police on the streets
of Athens.
Re: Dont Go Country For Nigerians by philltvbase(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
You mean where everybody 'used to be welcome.' Go tell the average American - black or white - that you are a Nigerian and then come back and tell us how you were treated after that. The average American does not want immigrants or more immigrants in their country anymore. Have you not been following the news on immigration reform and all the uproar it is causing?

The Americans can barely find decent paying jobs nowadays and seek jobs in far away Asia, Australia and UAE so what makes you think they want some third world citizens flocking to their country for perceived greener pasture that does not exist anymore like it used to? The U.S has been my residence for so many years now so I know what I am talking about.[/quote]

no matter what you know about america; usa is still the only land you can make yours; if you do the right thing: it is the best

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! / Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise / General Enquires About Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.