Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Will You See A Ur Gf Through The Uni With Intention Of Marrying Her After. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You See A Ur Gf Through The Uni With Intention Of Marrying Her After. (550 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You See A Ur Gf Through The Uni With Intention Of Marrying Her After. by mekaboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
I know sometimes a guy starts dating a girl who probably has a diploma or only secondary school cert. And somehow the guy does not have all the money or is not ready to wed immediately. But the girl also wants to get a degree and can't afford it.

The guy who probably has a job will manage to squeeze out some money to see the girl through the university with the hope that after she graduates and they get married. She can get a job and they combine resources together and start a family.

I want to know how many guys will take that risk. As for me I am a jealous type I won't even try it.

If I have the funds to help a girl to get a degree, I will but not expecting anything in return.

Can't even imagine a girl I give pocket money and paying her fees screwing a guy in the campus and I will be the mugu financing the relationship.
Re: Will You See A Ur Gf Through The Uni With Intention Of Marrying Her After. by True2myself24(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Any guy that does this is setting himself up for disappointment.

(1) (Reply)

Is Women Meant To Be Stressful????? / The Thing Called LOVE / 10 Deadly Sins In A Relationship - The Blessy Jackson Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.