Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) (22583 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by LailaIkeji1: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
(Ebube Nwagbo Finally Receives Her N18m Porsche Panamera Ride

when she talked about getting the car last February and then went on to post the picture of the car but called it 2013 Honda Cross tour, some people attacked her, saying she was in a confused state of mind
well, finally the car is here and Ebube is sooooo showing it off.
The car reportedly costs N18million!!!
congrats to her jare. it's not easy.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QgwqA3fy8so/UWF74Lbf-9I/AAAAAAAARCU/XGYfjIWvH7Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/ebube-nwagbos-n18million-porsche.html

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by LailaIkeji1: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
images wont upload, mods. Please do help out, Thanks
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
I tink she can afford it eh !
The cheapest of the panarama "2013 Porsche Panarama base Hatch back MSRP is $75,850 approxx. 11.4 m in naira.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Temismith(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
How did she gotting all the money she spented in boughting d plenty amount of a cars? Na wa for poverty o.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
That car is the Honda cross tour and does not cost more than N7m.

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
The girl in that picture is not Ebube Nwagbo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by kevoh(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Same car will still drag with Molues, Danfos and BRTs in any serious lagos traffic except it can fly in such situation kini big deal. #Justsaying oo before Ebube a**lickers pounce on me.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by sexyglow(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
blink182: That car is the Honda cross tour and does not cost more than N7m.
This you mean?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by ohisola(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
My own b say if she actually goes and buy any car worth more dan 5m den she's a goat. She no kn where shoe 4 dey pain her. 60m my a*s*s una no kn say mony na eye e dey, 1m here, 500thousand there d mony don finish. If actually dey gav her dis mony, and in the nxt 5yrs, nothing good comes out of her life or lineage, datscan benefit her generation, den she's of men most 2 b pitied.

Sowee I had 2 use dis harsh words bt its d truth.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
I am sorry to say this but she's no longa acting where did she get d moni from? Naija celebs don't like saving or investing their moni
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by NessaFresh(f): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Before a week or two we'll all hear "its a rumour! I bought no panorama abi wetin una call am sef"

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
time to get mine too
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by KingPradas(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2013
the car is honda cross tour look at the front lights.

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2013
sexy glow: This you mean?
yeah, the panamera is a prettier and bigger car with a very different body from the crosstour.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by graciella(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Laila Ikeji: when she talked about getting the car last February and then went on to post the picture of the car but called it 2013 Honda Cross tour, some people attacked her, saying she was in a confused state of mind
well, finally the car is here and Ebube is sooooo showing it off.
The car reportedly costs N18million!!!
congrats to her jare. it's not easy.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QgwqA3fy8so/UWF74Lbf-9I/AAAAAAAARCU/XGYfjIWvH7Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/ebube-nwagbos-n18million-porsche.html

no vex, recieve from WHO?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by iamswizz(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Borrow pose angry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by 32D: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2013
blink182: That car is the Honda cross tour and does not cost more than N7m.
where ur own 7m car
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by baby124: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Is this really the girl they put on here a few months ago? With sexy pic? Noooooo, it can't be. Thank God for makeup, lighting and photoshop. shocked
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by slimfit1(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
The car looks ugly like her anyway.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2013
What is wrong with our female celebrities this days,buying expensive cars when they are no longer relevant in the movie industry. Where did she get all that money from? Guys beware of these female celebrities b'cos the easy and faster way of getting their money is selling any male sperm that sleeps with them to herbalists for ritual purpose. Beware of them or fall a victim

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Revolva(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2013
That's gyal aint ebube ok in d pic ...and which kind of work she dey do wey she dey buy ryde of 18milla..don't think nollywood pays dat..money and she aint popular..umm I fear all dis b***s they f**k una senators a lot I beg...high class ashewo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by slex(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2013
FOR HEAVENS SAKE, THIS IS A HONDA CAR NOT PORSHE, WTF, PEOPLE DONT KNOW CAR MODELS AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by jobaskia(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2013
@arcbabe. You believe those jass still works. I very much doubt that. I would ve use my own s.pe.rm for ritual. my sis e no easy . Drug rules the world if you know the game.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Temismith: How did she gotting all the money she spented in boughting d plenty amount of a cars? Na wa for poverty o.
na by force to speak english?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.