Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) (22640 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2013
arcbabe: What is wrong with our female celebrities this days,buying expensive cars when they are no longer relevant in the movie industry. Where did she get all that money from? Guys beware of these female celebrities b'cos the easy and faster way of getting their money is selling any male sperm that sleeps with them to herbalists for ritual purpose. Beware of them or fall a victim
if u know how much she collected as her new endorsement deal with a cosmetic company in uk you will not be here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Memphis357(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
I'm wondering whose d!ck she had to suck to get this.... Hmmmmm!!!!
The mileage wey go dey this gal vagina so ehen...... Some overworked p*u*s*s*y sh!t.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by GailMartins: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
blink182: That car is the Honda cross tour and does not cost more than N7m.

Sensing jealousy! She buy abi she no buy?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
I dont understand some Nigerians!
She bought a car? So what?! And what business of ya'all hating trifling hanging as..shole is it, regarding where she got it or the money paid for it, from?!
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2013
in the two years now,people will come on nairaland and say ebube nwagbo sleeps in her panerama car,govt should intervene.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by ba7man(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2013
That is a Honda Crosstour not a Porshe Panamera. We need to learn to give accurate information.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by adahib: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2013
slex: FOR HEAVENS SAKE, THIS IS A HONDA CAR NOT PORSHE, WTF, PEOPLE DONT KNOW CAR MODELS AGAIN

I just tire.That's clearly a honda accord crosstour and not porsche.she try sha
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by ewet: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2013
I dont thnk i knw the lady but i thnk i hav heard the name,but tht car does not look like a Porsche to me but rather Honda Crosstour.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2013
The girl in that picture doesn't look like ebube. And that car is definitely not a porsche anything. Porsche is not for small pple ooo. I have been following porsches since 10yrs ago. From their 1954 models. I am a porsche fan. Porsche ko porsche ni. If porsche makes that kind of ugly car I will yab them. I am still angry at them making that yeye ugly porsche cayenne that is disgracing the porsche family and every tom dick and harry in lagos had at one time.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2013
mysticgal: in the two years now,people will come on nairaland and say ebube nwagbo sleeps in her panerama car,govt should intervene.
when a foolish woman is talking
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by chievo: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Make all of una dey dea dey drink panadol 4 anoda peson headache.....

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by chievo: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Make all of una dey dea dey drink panadol 4 anoda peson headache.....mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by rajazzmine(f): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Temismith: How did she gotting all the money she spented in boughting d plenty amount of a cars? Na wa for poverty o.
if na joke, e no jst funy. seriously swthrt, u 4 try pidgin or ur native lang.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by dramendra: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Unimke_Ak: I tink she can afford it eh !
The cheapest of the panarama "2013 Porsche Panarama base Hatch back MSRP is $75,850 approxx. 11.4 m in naira.

Ok you know the price, so do you have a bittle?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Baddiestboi(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
i luv dis lady so much....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by tjskii(f): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
But d car no fine na, undecided undecided I'd rather buy me a jeep,if rain fall espcly for dt lagos,wher wth small rain all d roads go dey flooded,all dis low slung cars go hear am
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Flameboy26(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chicken change mtcheeeew, 2hell wid her change
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Raimond(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
THAT IS NO PORSCHE!

Laila Ikeji: (Ebube Nwagbo Finally Receives Her N18m Porsche Panamera Ride

when she talked about getting the car last February and then went on to post the picture of the car but called it 2013 Honda Cross tour, some people attacked her, saying she was in a confused state of mind
well, finally the car is here and Ebube is sooooo showing it off.
The car reportedly costs N18million!!!
congrats to her jare. it's not easy.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QgwqA3fy8so/UWF74Lbf-9I/AAAAAAAARCU/XGYfjIWvH7Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/ebube-nwagbos-n18million-porsche.html

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Raimond(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Checked her tweet about the car...she never called it a Porsche...The blogger added salt to the tweet!

when she talked about getting the car last February and then went on to post the picture of the car but called it 2013 Honda Cross tour, some people attacked her, saying she was in a confused state of mind

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QgwqA3fy8so/UWF74Lbf-9I/AAAAAAAARCU/XGYfjIWvH7Y/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by tashanja(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Temismith: How did she gotting all the money she spented in boughting d plenty amount of a cars? Na wa for poverty o.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Agency4homes: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013

Op use your brain,how do you think this Honda car will cost 18million.this car aint more than 6.5million.its not a benz,just an honda product.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by NLGwoodey: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2013

Honda Cross Tour? The worst-selling car produced by Honda. LOL.

It is buy 1 get 1 free.

She could do better
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by olabode89(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
slim fit :
The car looks ugly like her anyway.

#singing oh oh oh Jealousy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by infobiz9ja(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
where's @gbagaundetector when u need him? Follow @infobiz9ja & mention 4 a ff back.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by prince2blinks(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
ohisola: My own b say if she actually goes and buy any car worth more dan 5m den she's a goat. She no kn where shoe 4 dey pain her. 60m my a*s*s una no kn say mony na eye e dey, 1m here, 500thousand there d mony don finish. If actually dey gav her dis mony, and in the nxt 5yrs, nothing good comes out of her life or lineage, datscan benefit her generation, den she's of men most 2 b pitied.

Sowee I had 2 use dis harsh words bt its d truth.
ur problem is poverty.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by stantob(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
She is spending money on a car that will not worth half of the price she bought it in the next 5 years.Invest your money properly Ebube."A sticth in time saves nine".That money can help to change many lives(positively) in your village.Be wise shocked undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by muaa(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na D.Mark babe be dat oo. So I'm not suprrsed if he's the sole sponsor of the car, afterall he gave 2face a ferari worth 40m.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
32-D:

where ur own 7m car
you made no sense. Why should I own a car to say the difference between a porsche and Honda?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by oluwatboi1: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2013

dats a crosstour joo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by ylaa(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abbey2sam: The girl in that picture is not Ebube Nwagbo
I AGREE WITH YOU, ITS NOT EBUBE. CONGRATS ALL THE SAME.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by GeneralJ(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
This is a fucking Honda Crosstour this laila seff ehhh grin grin grin
COMPARE

See the headlights, now dont come here again and post about this geh and her Porsche Panamera japanese made honda crosstour
Compare Porsche Panmera to this Made in China car

Even the tires alone will show you this aint no Porsche

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Her Porsche Panamera (Picture) by sarahmatthews: 12:52pm On May 03, 2013
cry cryi like this girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying Together As A Couple Is Better Than Sex - Tonto Dikeh / Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.