Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

this is too funny - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / this is too funny (24874 Views)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
redcliff: [size=20pt]SWIMMING TRUNK NOSE[/size]

lol ur pic look like an alien. I KNOW YOU STRUGGLE WITH GIRLS A LOT LOL
I mean dang Dc Chikcs would walk right past you and clown. Bra stick to the girls in Nigeria who like the alien look lol
You loook like that and you have the nerve to clown me. Dude i know i can get 1000s of chicks with my lips and nose it is what is cuzo
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=@kenyattaMoore]

For how long have you been in DC? [/quote

All my life lol i love chocolate city
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Cuteguy12][/quote]

Are you originally from Nigeria? I mean your blood lol
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Are you originally from Nigeria? I mean your blood lol

Yeppp i am of Central African decent.
Re: this is too funny by DnigerianPrince: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Yeppp i am of Central African.
Nigeria is in West Africa undecided
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince:
Nigeria is in West Africa undecided

Lol my bad bra but yeah i have Nigerian in my ancestry. But i am from DC and i was raised there all my life.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
masonkz:

Bring 'em lips closer kiss kiss

LOl bra you a sweet nigga. I aint with that homo stuff
Re: this is too funny by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
You try. I suppose you look better than your pics portray. 6/10

Wait oo..the topic says 'pretty girls only'
*runs away*
Re: this is too funny by boron10(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Were you taught geography in your high school?
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: You try. I suppose you look better than your pics portray. 6/10

Wait oo..the topic says 'pretty girls only'
*runs away*

Lol what
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
boron10:
Were you taught geography in your high school?
Yeah i did bro i was just playing around why do niggas take stuff SO SERIOUS
Re: this is too funny by UyiIredia(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
I'll give you 7. But damn ! That 1st pic made me laugh grin
Re: this is too funny by DnigerianPrince: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Lol my bad bra but yeah i have Nigerian in my ancestry. But i am from DC and i was raised there all my life.
No hard feelings. You should read up on Nigeria more because it seems you're really interested but don't have much information to go by.

Explore the site more (nairaland) especially the cultural section, it has tons of info to help.

While I won't rate you 'cos I'm a dude and think it's gay lol, the haters are gonna hate but don't let them bring you down.

You have to develop a thick skin on NL and I think you got that already
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

What exactly do you know about Africa? Seems like you don't know that much lol cheesy
on a serious note, I hope you change your attitude ,22 is old enough to be mature.
Re: this is too funny by redcliff: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

lol ur pic look like an alien. I KNOW YOU STRUGGLE WITH GIRLS A LOT LOL
I mean dang Dc Chikcs would walk right past you and clown. Bra stick to the girls in Nigeria who like the alien look lol
You loook like that and you have the nerve to clown me. Dude i know i can get 1000s of chicks with my lips and nose it is what is cuzo

[size=15pt]LOOOL I FUCKI.NG DONT CARE dude. I aM HAVING FUN TOO. BLEH[/size]
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince:
No hard feelings. You should read up on Nigeria more because it seems you're really interested but don't have much information to go by.

Explore the site more (nairaland) especially the cultural section, it has tons of info to help.

While I won't rate you 'cos I'm a dude and think it's gay lol, the haters are gonna hate but don't let them bring you down.

You have to develop a thick skin on NL and I think you got that already

Bro i will do some studying and stuff to learn more about Nigeria your right i don't know much
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
redcliff:

[size=15pt]LOOOL I FUCKI.NG DONT CARE dude. I aM HAVING FUN TOO. BLEH[/size]
Alright buddy i feel you do your thing with the girls i hope actually 20 or 40 and at least have 5 of them be cute.
Re: this is too funny by OgBetty(f): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ma guy no let dem deciv u, I no c anytin cute in u.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
OgBetty: Ma guy no let dem deciv u, I no c anytin cute in u.

LOl i wont I LOVE HATERS even in Dc niggas mad cuz i cant get girls they cant. Give you some hatred and ill drink it up
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
OgBetty: Ma guy no let dem deciv u, I no c anytin cute in u.

LOl out here we call people who hate on another nigga a bamma
Re: this is too funny by Decryptor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
@OP, ur mates are driving Range Rover Sports and owning houses and u are here asking women to rate ur looks...no go work hard become useful na wen poverty go scrape ur hair and blacken that ur lips na wen u go know say man no dey fine for face
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
lefulefu:
*wearing my iron pant*

LOL! Don't sweat it bro. With that pic of yours, I wouldn't do you.
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Decryptor: @OP, ur mates are driving Range Rover Sports and owning houses and u are here asking women to rate ur looks...no go work hard become useful na wen poverty go scrape ur hair and blacken that ur lips na wen u go know say man no dey fine for face

And what makes you think he doesn't have those?
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Decryptor: @OP, ur mates are driving Range Rover Sports and owning houses and u are here asking women to rate ur looks...no go work hard become useful na wen poverty go scrape ur hair and blacken that ur lips na wen u go know say man no dey fine for face

LOl i love your hate bra hate on me if you want its alright
Re: this is too funny by Galaxydon1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
you are ugly, believe me. We handsome guys dont brag about what we have.
Re: this is too funny by Decryptor(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

LOl i love your hate bra hate on me if you want its alright
I ain't hatin on u bro...just sayin that what makes a niggah thick is cash and not his face. Look at Mark Zuccky...he aint as fine as u but he can lay any damn chick he wants
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Galaxydon1: you are ugly, believe me. We handsome guys dont brag about what we have.

LOl we handsome guys how homo is that what girls called you handsome first of all
Re: this is too funny by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Decryptor: I ain't hatin on u bro...just sayin that what makes a niggah thick is cash and not his face. Look at Mark Zuccky...he aint as fine as u but he can lay any damn chick he wants

Yeah but what if you in the bed with a bad chick is she is going to have think about cash the whole time you smash her. Come on man i agree money is big but looks are so much bigger if your goo looking and poor you can smash a fine girl with money just saying lol
Re: this is too funny by JimOvia: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
sincerely u look like a fagg0t. no offence just my opinion
Re: this is too funny by NessaFresh(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
A 4 outta 10
Re: this is too funny by thelonestranger: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12: I have been called attractive good looking all different kind of things in my life. But right now i am bored and just want
somebody to rate my pics.

You look GAY
Re: this is too funny by kandiikane(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cuteguy12:

Yeah but what if you in the bed with a bad chick is she is going to have think about cash the whole time you smash her. Come on man i agree money is big but looks are so much bigger if your goo looking and poor you can smash a fine girl with money just saying lol

Grow up! A man being good in bed won't feed my 8children or buy me diamonds and yachts. Even women with money want a guy who can provide. Sit there deluding yourself about looks being way better the cash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? / List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.