Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! (14609 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
1. Violent | 2. I would marry you | 3. Sweet | 4. Amazing | 5. Too Fat | 6. Hot | 7. I want you | 8. Funky | 9. Fun | 10. Perfect | 11. I love you | 12. I like you | 13. Retarded | 14. Random | 15. You're the best | 16. I would Date You | 17. Cute | 18. Gorgeous | 19. I hate you | 20. Crazy | 21. Awesome

Post your pix and let your friends rate you too.

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by cheeryangy(f): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
22. Others
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by MrGlobe(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
one option is missing though but I'd love those lips on 'somewhere' so personal. Lol
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
to be frank NONE OF THE ABOVE  grin grin okay you're beautiful or random i guess yes random it is forget about all the options you put up there , you can as well remove them grin just joking hey, undecided and BTW are those stretch marks on your hand or am I seeing things?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Jamesdman(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
*Another case of sum1 suffering frm ACUTE LOW SELF-ESTEEM!!*
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Goldieluks: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
You are bold n pwewwy too.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by pendo89(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ natasha!!  grin lipsrsealed.

Try hiding that white piece of white cloth protruding from your arm.
After the rating will your self esteem plummet or what?
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^^
She said you should rate her, she is not asking for a "written football analysis". SMH

@OP: 5. Too Fat
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by pendo89(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^ angry angry
Am female.I dont see with male eyes so I cant pick any of her options.Difficult.
dont derail  angry
ok I think she has guts.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by claremont(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^^^
You are not being honest, option (5) is the right one for any honest minded person to choose!
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
I dont Like that you pasted this pic here! I Hate it! You are Awesomely Crazy, in a Violently Amazing Way! A Random Someone, would Love you Perfectly just the way you are! He would not think you're Too Fat! He would think you are Sweet, Hot, Fun, Funky, Cute and Gorgeous! He would take things Slow, because he thinks You are the Best! Eventually, he would Want to Marry You! All the Best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by candylips(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2011
No 3
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 30, 2011
Kai sees bobby and comment ceased
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by 4LAMMY(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2011
Dere I:

1. Violent | 2. I would marry you | 3. Sweet | 4. Amazing | 5. Too Fat | 6. Hot | 7. I want you | 8. Funky | 9. Fun | 10. Perfect | 11. I love you | 12. I like you | 13. slow | 14. Random | 15. You're the best | 16. I would Date You | 17. Cute | 18. Gorgeous | 19. I hate you | 20. Crazy | 21. Awesome

Post your pix and let your friends rate you too.

you re fearfully and wonderfully made. as i dey look you fear dey grip me and i dey wonder.
shege!

1 Like

Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2011
3. 13. and saucy!

i suggest you add more pix for better rating.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2011
4LAMMY:

you re fearfully and wonderfully made. as i dey look you fear dey grip me and i dey wonder.
shege!
lmao
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by ajekpaks(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2011
25, Scary, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink shocked
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
cheeryangy:

22. Others

Speak your mind and you'll be heard
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

to be frank NONE OF THE ABOVE  grin grin okay you're beautiful or random i guess yes random it is forget about all the options you put up there , you can as well remove them grin just joking hey, undecided and BTW are those stretch marks on your hand or am I seeing things?

Yes, its stretch marks, i've been fighting with that since i was small. Any suggestions on how to get it off my hands?
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
James-dman:

*Another case of sum1 suffering frm ACUTE LOW SELF-ESTEEM!!*

Is that what you call this? "LOW SELF-ESTEEM??" My oh my, some people really still suffer from lack of self control. {sighs and looks down to the next post}
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by r231(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
Loading. . . . . .
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
pendo89:

@ natasha!!  grin lipsrsealed.

Try hiding that white piece of white cloth protruding from your arm.
After the rating will your self esteem plummet or what?
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Thanks for the compliments. But i've got to make something clear. I posted this pix and asked others to do so. I am not scared of showing myself to the world. I've got uncountable pictures on facebook and other social network. Does that make me suffer from low esteem? Na wa for una ooo

I also remember vividly that i posted a comment asking others to post pix to be rated. Abi una need eye glass to see that\
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
pendo89:

^^ angry angry
Am female.I dont see with male eyes so I cant pick any of her options.Difficult.
dont derail  angry
ok I think she has guts.

Thanks
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
sexkillz:

I dont Like that you pasted this pic here! I Hate it! You are Awesomely Crazy, in a Violently Amazing Way! A Random Someone, would Love you Perfectly just the way you are! He would not think you're Too Fat! He would think you are Sweet, Hot, Fun, Funky, Cute and Gorgeous! He would take things Slow, because he thinks You are the Best! Eventually, he would Want to Marry You! All the Best!!!

I'm confused here,
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
4LAMMY:

shege!

Abeg no fear ooooooo
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2011
ajekpaks:

25, Scary, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink shocked

Lmao
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
Dere I:

I'm confused here,

Sexykillz is a female friendly wink
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by Cuddlemii: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
@op

Can I ask you what you are hoping to achieve with your ratings. Don't you live around human beings that can help you with that?

I will rate you when I know what this is about.
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by r231(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^^technically she needs a date grin grin grin
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Can I ask you what you are hoping to achieve with your ratings. Don't you live around human beings that can help you with that?

I will rate you when I know what this is about.

Ok, maybe the topic shouldve been "Rate Pix Here" instead of what i have there.
PS: I dont wanna achieve anything rather than stop being anonymous here in NL of which i've been a member for 5yrs now. Abi na bad thing i do??
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by DereI(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
r231:

^^^^technically she needs a date grin grin grin

Last i heard from you, you were loading,

and suddenly, this well, maybe i'd want YOU to date ME. heheheheee
Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by r231(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
Dere I:

Last i heard from you, you were loading,

and suddenly, this well, maybe i'd want YOU to date ME. heheheheee

hahahaha

i am still Loading. . . . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy

on the date side. . . . hold on let me consult the orakle grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Why Can't Nairalanders Date One Another? / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.