Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

A - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (3027 Views)

Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A by dreday(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
Isnt anyone getting busted again?
Re: A by aca77: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2011
Funny thread. Busted indeed. But for real I think any girl would cooperate anywhere with a 'buster' that catches her fancy - maybe one that is goodlooking, cool, attractive, rich or whatever. She knows she might never see him again if she plays hard to get and fails to exchange numbers with him. There are always double standards in life. That a girl doesn't respond to one guy at a bus stop does not mean that she wouldn't respond to a different kind of guy at the same busy bus stop. It all depends on the guy, and perhaps the girl's mood on a particular day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gal Friend Is Pregnant / No Respect For A Lady's Beauty Sleep! / The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.