Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye (3176 Views)

What Is The Way Out For A Man Whose Priority About Ladies Is Only Sex? / When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by vicky85(f): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
“W e mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy; you can do it with anyone, yourself, with batteries. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don’t know how that happened”
― John C. Moffi

QUESTION: What is romance, what is sex, and why are they sometimes the same and sometimes not the same?

ANSWER: Western society sometimes collapses these concepts to mean the same thing. We want romance with sex -- and we want sex with romance -- but they are different. It's when we get both that we are most happy!
Let's start with sex. Sexuality can mean sex with your self, sex with a stranger, sex with a friend without love, sex with love, sex with romance, and any number of other combinations -- still, it's sex.
Romance can be defined as adventure, a new relationship, excitement, fascination with someone that may or may not be real, exotic, out of the ordinary special treatment, and intense, often short-lived love affairs. The definition of "romance" in the Webster's dictionary includes four, out of a total of twelve, references to love. The other eight definitions refer to writing and telling stories, imaginative tales or invented, fictionalized ephemeral adventures -- romance novels, with sex added in.
The ancient Kama Sutra details exact step-by-step lessons on wooing, courtship, romantic advances and practical solutions to obtaining both willing and reluctant lovers. Coy and furtive eye glances, specific movements of hands and limbs, how close to stand and how long to glance -- these instructions portray the science of the romantic, mysterious processes that lead up to sexual activity. It has completely separate chapters on sexual activities, though these sections don't seem nearly as detailed as the romance ones!
In Nigeria, 80% of men are not romantic, while the 20 are highly romantic, 10 are emotional. Romance in Nigeria starts when the man fall in love with what he sees and he tried hard to get the woman to his side. The romance ends when the woman is pregnant. Life as changed the reasoning of men in this part of the world. Life challenges has killed the romance in our gentlemen.
The case is not the same in the western world, Romance starts from the day he fall in love and throughout your relationship, either in marriage and when you are put to bed, you still enjoy the romance from your man.
Sex and Romance are not the same. Women love romance (pre-intimacy) more than having sex. If you can take at least 45mins for pre-intimacy before sex, then, your woman will be addicted to you.

Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by xynerise: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2014
^^ Nice pic cool
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2014
xynerise: ^^ Nice pic cool
I could swear to God.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by ggrin(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2014
undecided u turn me on nd u don wanna fvck the hell outta ma p$$y...guy u must be joking..any guy tht do vis sh!t wid me,na ebola go strike hin JTangry

Nonsenseangryangry
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Especially igbo guys... sad
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by hakeem4(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Noted.............. True fact
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Liability(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
i like it when my booobs is suvk and squeeeze. With deep kissing.

Fvcking me alone is not enough
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: i like it when my booobs is suvk and squeeeze. With deep kissing.

Fvcking me alone is not enough

Another troll
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Liability(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
teeo:

Another troll
can we do it?

I dont have ebola.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
vicky85:
“W e mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy; you can do it with anyone, yourself, with batteries. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don’t know how that happened”
― John C. Moffi

QUESTION: What is romance, what is sex, and why are they sometimes the same and sometimes not the same?

ANSWER: Western society sometimes collapses these concepts to mean the same thing. We want romance with sex -- and we want sex with romance -- but they are different. It's when we get both that we are most happy!
Let's start with sex. Sexuality can mean sex with your self, sex with a stranger, sex with a friend without love, sex with love, sex with romance, and any number of other combinations -- still, it's sex.
Romance can be defined as adventure, a new relationship, excitement, fascination with someone that may or may not be real, exotic, out of the ordinary special treatment, and intense, often short-lived love affairs. The definition of "romance" in the Webster's dictionary includes four, out of a total of twelve, references to love. The other eight definitions refer to writing and telling stories, imaginative tales or invented, fictionalized ephemeral adventures -- romance novels, with sex added in.
The ancient Kama Sutra details exact step-by-step lessons on wooing, courtship, romantic advances and practical solutions to obtaining both willing and reluctant lovers. Coy and furtive eye glances, specific movements of hands and limbs, how close to stand and how long to glance -- these instructions portray the science of the romantic, mysterious processes that lead up to sexual activity. It has completely separate chapters on sexual activities, though these sections don't seem nearly as detailed as the romance ones!
In Nigeria, 80% of men are not romantic, while the 20 are highly romantic, 10 are emotional. Romance in Nigeria starts when the man fall in love with what he sees and he tried hard to get the woman to his side. The romance ends when the woman is pregnant. Life as changed the reasoning of men in this part of the world. Life challenges has killed the romance in our gentlemen.
The case is not the same in the western world, Romance starts from the day he fall in love and throughout your relationship, either in marriage and when you are put to bed, you still enjoy the romance from your man.
Sex and Romance are not the same. Women love romance (pre-intimacy) more than having sex. If you can take at least 45mins for pre-intimacy before sex, then, your woman will be addicted to you.

Ur pix ehn. Are u game tonight
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by icedee1: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
I hear this story a lot.Nigerian men are not romantic. why not buy a Nigerian girl some flowers or even give her a rose and see the curses she will rain upon u.she will be like is it flowers am going to eat.they always complain about guys while the truth is the only romance these women truly know is money
Re: Nigerian Men Should Learn Romance And Not Only Sex - Pye by vicky85(f): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
icedee1: I hear this story a lot.Nigerian men are not romantic. why not buy a Nigerian girl some flowers or even give her a rose and see the curses she will rain upon u.she will be like is it flowers am going to eat.they always complain about guys while the truth is the only romance these women truly know is money

MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BE ROMANTIC, IN AFRICA, BEING ROMANTIC IS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR WIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Walking Into 2016 Single? / Pregnancy.... What do you Do? / 25 Things We All Do When Nobody Is Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.