Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pastor: "Jesus Would Admit Being Wrong On Gay Marriage" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: "Jesus Would Admit Being Wrong On Gay Marriage" (577 Views)

5 Things I Wish Christians Would Admit About The Bible / I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor: "Jesus Would Admit Being Wrong On Gay Marriage" by AOmega: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2013
It's getting bad in the church now.

In a stunning sign of the growing apostasy – the rise of the false church in Christianity that no longer treats the Bible as its final authority, Reverend Oliver White of Grace Community United church, came on the radio show of Fox News Host Sean Hannity to proclaim that Jesus Christ was “wrong” on the issue of homosexuality and gay marriage. In the interview, White, speaking for Jesus Christ, said with respect to the issue of gay marriage no longer being a sin: “If Jesus were alive today, I think he would be more inclined to say: ‘you know, I didn’t know it all’…” The 3-part interview is below.

Full Story

http://beginningandend.com/pastor-jesus-would-admit-he-was-wrong-on-gay-marriage/
Re: Pastor: "Jesus Would Admit Being Wrong On Gay Marriage" by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
He is an ANGRY MAN and most probably gay.

The Rev. Oliver White of Grace Community United Church of Christ in St. Paul, Minnesota, has lost two-thirds of his congregation. The mass exodus from his pews started back in 2005 when he voted in favor of gay marriage at the national United Church of Christ assembly meeting. Following his support for the measure, the majority of his 320-member flock was flabbergasted and left the church.

“I was really in shock. I visited one member after another, who told me they weren’t coming back because of it,” White, who has pastored at the house of worship for 22 years, said in an interview with The Star Tribune. “The membership evaporated right before my eyes. Their fundamental belief was it’s wrong for a man and a man to marry or a woman and a woman to marry. A lot of them said if I change, they’d come back. But I told them, it is what it is. I am who I am. And this is what I fight for.”

In an interview with CNN, he reiterated these comments, claiming that his church members simply couldn’t rectify their personal beliefs with the acceptance of same-sex marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Versus Bible: Bible Contradictions / Welcome Nairalanders / Get A US Religious Education For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.