Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: (1379 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by misright(f): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2007
Not one christian could defend this claim that Jesus was historical when they failed to answer simple questions and back this claim with historical evidence instead of subjective opinions and self testimony.
One last time I will ask these simple questions to test the historical existance of Jesus, someting if he existed the Christian followers should know to answer.

Answer us this:
What age did Jesus live to?
What day was he born and in what year?
What was his appearance bearded or clean shaven, short or tall?
What was his actual historical name since no Jew was named Jesus, what was the historical character's name that you call Jesus?
Was he stoned and hanged or was he crucified?
Did this take place around passover?
Who was the King in this characters era?
Which King did he run away from towards Egypt and why?
What was the name of his sect?

Was the Widows Mite in the NT accounts of Jesus a King Herod or later Kings coin or was it a Jannaeus Alexanders 100BC coin?

Did Lysanius and King Herod exist in the time of Jesus as recorded in the NT?

What era did Salome the follower of Jesus and friend of Jesus live in?
Who was she married to?

If you can't answer these simple questions which some are in the NT and other info is through historical references and knowledge then you do not have a historical figure you just have a subjective belief in a character.

For once I'd like to see Christians actually answer these simple questions to back their false claims, it should be simple if he's real, but since he's not you guys will never answer these questions without fumbling miserably.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by mrpataki(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ Misright,
Attacking you is just language futility. I am sure you are definitely lazy in reading, otherwise you do have noticed that more aggressive bigots than you have seemed to have done justice to slaying the existence of Jesus here, but to their shame, the Message and the Love of Jesus Christ is still been preached.

Goodluck on your self seeking attention means.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by batu: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2007
For once I'd like to see Christians actually answer these simple questions to back their false claims, it should be simple if he's real; but since he's not, you guys will never answer these questions without fumbling miserably.

@miswrong,
Okay, now this your position is intellectually handicapped. You asked some questions, and you provided your answer in a 'definitive mode' from your own best judgement; and you are now asking 'christians' to 'actually answer this question.'
There is a fellow on this nairaland called 'blabs787', you have a lot in common!!! Only one person has fumbled and failed miserably right from beginning, i.e you and your wisdom. All the best.

Romans 3:3. "What if some do not belief? Should their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effet?; God forbid, let God be true and all men be liars".
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by stimulus(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2007
misright:

Not one christian could defend this claim that Jesus was historical when they failed to answer simple questions and back this claim with historical evidence instead of subjective opinions and self testimony.
- - -
For once I'd like to see Christians actually answer these simple questions to back their false claims, it should be simple if he's real, but since he's not you guys will never answer these questions without fumbling miserably.

And who is this fictitious character called 'misright' who goes about fumbling miserably with false claims that she is personally a Baptist? So much for intelligence and honesty! If "not one Christian" could defend her rantings, that must include this self-styled "Baptist".
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2007
@stimulus

You seems knowledgeable out of them all. Brother, looking forward to your response grin grin. Forget if the lady is a baptist, jehovah witness or seventh day adventist and lets address the questions together.

I missed Shahan so much in all honesty. None has been able to wear her shoes except you grin grin.

@batu

Do you think I have time for your stupid allegations? The lady asked you questions that has been probably confusing her. Why not keep your mouth shut if you cant answer the questions rather than being an escapist. Very typical way of avoiding questions. But if it were directed towards other faith, you would have posted lenghty and stupid posts.

@pataki

Funny enough how you people address issues. Am very sure, if the questions have been directed to muslims, you would have pasted many things here and worst of it all, if muslims tell you that you should read the Quran for answers, you would have told them that they do not have proof to back their faith.

@all

I have been asking some of the questions here but no historical proofs. The thread on 'was jesus crucified' is still on, questions have been waived aside believing that he must have been crucified because of what you have been told right from your youth!!.

Common, gone are the days when you just accept silly doctrines without verifying, we have come of age so this is the time to verify anything before accepting.

Let answers roll in. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As per the questions:

1. The bible gave no age but says 'supposed' as in

Luke 3 v 23: and jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph ,,,. I wonder why the holy spirit gave no definite age and why the use of the word 'supposed'

2. No historical proof as regards the date and that is the more reason Jehovah witnesses are not doing christmas

3. Answer to your no3 question will also determine whether the pics being carried is really that of jesus. The pics portrayed jesus as having long hair while historical data shows that early jews do not have long hair, so how come jesus with long hair

4. As regards to the name, we will address the words 'IEOSUS', 'EESAW', 'YESHUA'

5. We will know if he was crucified according to the protestant or nailed according to Jehovah witness. It shows that none witnessed the crucifixion, as a result, he was not crucified.

6. As regards passover, a verse says before while another says after the passover

7. We will also know if it was Herod, Pilate or another King

8. We will also know if Herod's killing of innocent children was the truth and we will also see if Jesus really left his country and also know if it was not a hoax in order to merge with some prophecies

9. As per the sect, it is called the Essenes. Here also, we will know how Essenes developed into christianity, the similarities and the differencies.

Take care, still around for responses from you and your people before I post my rebuttal to your answers. grin grin

@pataki

Funny enough how you people address issues. Am very sure, if the questions have been directed to muslims, you would have pasted many things here and worst of it all, if muslims tell you that you should read the Quran for answers, you would have told them that they do not have proof to back their faith.

@all

I have been asking some of the questions here but no historical proofs. The thread on 'was jesus crucified' is still on, questions have been waived aside with the option of just believing that he must have been crucified because of what you have been told right from your youth.

Common, gone are the days when you just accept silly doctrines without verifying, we have come of age so this is the time to verify anything before accepting.

Let answers roll in.

As per the questions:

1. The bible gave no age but says 'supposed'

2. No historical proof as regards the date and that is the more reason Jehovah witnesses are not doing christmas

3. Answer to your no3 question will also determine whether the pics being carried is really that of jesus. The pics portrayed jesus as having long hair while historical data shows that early jews do not have long hair, so how come jesus with long hair

4. As regards to the name, we will address the words 'IEOSUS', 'EESAW', 'YESHUA'

5. We will know if he was crucified according to the protestant or nailed according to Jehovah witness. It shows that none witnessed the crucifixion, as a result, he was not crucified.

6. As regards passover, a verse says before while another says after the passover

8. We will also know if Herod's killing of innocent children was the truth and we will also see if Jesus really left his country and also know if it was not a hoax in order to merge with some prophecies

As per the sect, it is called the Essenes. Here also, we will know how Essenes developed into christianity, the similarities and the differencies.

Take care, still around for responses from you and your people before I post my rebuttal. grin grin

Funny enough how you people address issues. Am very sure, if the questions have been directed to muslims, you would have pasted many things here and worst of it all, if muslims tell you that you should read the Quran for answers, you would have told them that they do not have substantiate proof to back their faith.

I have been asking some of the questions here but no historical proofs. The thread on 'was jesus crucified' is still on, questions have been waived aside with the option of just believing that he must have been crucified because of what you have been told right from your youth.

Let answers roll in.

As for your questions:

1. The bible gave no age but says 'supposed'

2. No historical proof as regards the age and that is the more reason Jehovah witness are not doing christmas

3. Answer to your no3 question will also determine whether the pics being carried is really that of jesus. The pics potrayed jesus as having long hair while historical data shows that early jews do not have long hair, so how come jesus with long hair

9. As per the sect, it is called the Essenes. Here also, we will know how Essenes developed into christianity, the similarities and the differencies.

Take care, still around for responses from you and your people before I post my rebuttal. grin grin

Maybe brother stimulus will provide the answers cos he seems knowledgeable out of them all. Brother, looking forward to your response. Forget if the lady is a baptist, jehovah witness or seventh day adventist and lets address the questions together.

Thank you sir, brother stimulus but I missed Shahan so much in all honesty. None has been able to wear her shoes except brother stimulus.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2007
Sorry pals, ignore the rest and concentrate on this. grin grin grin

@stimulus

You seems knowledgeable out of them all. Brother, looking forward to your response   . Forget if the lady is a baptist, jehovah witness or seventh day adventist and lets address the questions together.

I missed Shahan so much in all honesty. None has been able to wear her shoes except you  .

@batu

Do you think I have time for your stupid allegations? The lady asked you questions that has been probably confusing her. Why not keep your mouth shut if you can't answer the questions rather than being an escapist. Very typical way of avoiding questions. But if it were directed towards other faith, you would have posted lenghty and stupid posts.

@pataki

Funny enough how you people address issues. Am very sure, if the questions have been directed to muslims, you would have pasted many things here and worst of it all, if muslims tell you that you should read the Quran for answers, you would have told them that they do not have  proof to back their faith.

@all

I have been asking some of the questions here but no historical proofs. The thread on 'was jesus crucified' is still on, questions have been waived aside believing that he must have been crucified because of what you have been told right from your youth!!.

Let answers roll in.  

As per the questions:

Luke 3 v 23: and jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph ,,,. I wonder why the holy spirit gave no definite age and why the use of the word 'supposed'

Was the Widows Mite in the NT accounts of Jesus a King Herod or later Kings coin or was it a Jannaeus Alexanders 100BC coin?

Who was she married to?

Take care, still around for responses from you and your people before I post my rebuttal to your answers.  

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by batu: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2007
@All,
Can you see why I said this 'misright' and 'blabs787' have a lot in common especially regarding their intellectual poverty.
Obviously her position makes sense only to blabing 'blabs787' and he has started blabbing as always. But an intelligent look will see a person who asked a question and affirmatively provided an answerl eaving no room for disgression, but now asking others to come and give answer. Who else will make sense of such stupidity other than "blabs787" (?) grin grin
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by misright(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2007
I asked questions out of confusion instead you guys turned it a mock hun??

batu:

@All,
Can you see why I said this 'misright' and 'blabs787' have a lot in common especially regarding their intellectual poverty.
Obviously her position makes sense only to blabing 'blabs787' and he has started blabbing as always. But an intelligent look will see a person who asked a question and affirmatively provided an answerl eaving no room for disgression, but now asking others to come and give answer. Who else will make sense of such stupidity other than "blabs787" (?) grin grin

You seemed not to understand that one human being can never be common with another. I think differently from 'blabs787'. If you think he thinks wrong, i think right.

@'blabs787
You make proud of you instead.

@batu
Why dont you tell me you cant answer my questions? If you cant i will then provide the answers to you but not until you confess of not been able to answer them.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by jagunlabi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2007
Answer us this:
What age did Jesus live to?- 32(supposedly)
What day was he born and in what year?- unknown
What was his appearance bearded or clean shaven, short or tall?- unknown(the bible never mentioned)
What was his actual historical name since no Jew was named Jesus, what was the historical character's name that you call Jesus?- JESHUA BEN JOSEPH
Was he stoned and hanged or was he crucified?- All of the above(according to the bible)
Did this take place around passover?- precise data on this is unavailable
Who was the King in this characters era?- info on this is murky at best
Which King did he run away from towards Egypt and why?- again,info murky
What was the name of his sect?- it had no name,none whatsoever.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2007
@batu

I am not surprised at your stupid post, its the normal christian way of avoiding questions.

You will always avoid questions too hard for you but if its being directed towards other faith, you will be the one to post stupid things here. Why trying to compare individual when questions are being posed at you?. Same for another christian fellow in another thread bringing me into the discussion with his friend.

Honestly, you christians have been deceiving people all these while, you have been "destroying" people with your false doctrines. You people will never stop amusing me in the sense that you have never been able to back up your claims.

Yesterday, two christians were talking about the so called trinity. One of them said that most of what muslims are saying pertaining to jesus christ is very realistic that how could same person sit at the right hand side of himself. The other guy said that they were made to believe all these stupid doctrines right from their youth.

Arent you ashamed of yourself babu? Why not keep your mouth shut if you cant answer the questions? and they will never make sense to you cos you have no answers to the questions.

As per the questions:

Try to defend and give us the real age of Jesus.

These so called christians will be laughing at muslims keeping beard but never for a second think about the so called pictures being carried about and those pictures in their pictorial bible having beards.

4. As regards to the name, we will address the words 'IEOSUS', 'EESAW', 'YESHUA' or 'YESHUWA" and "BEN JOSEPH"

Quran 4 v 157: ,,, for surely, they killed him (jesus) not.

6. As regards passover, a verse says before while another says after the passover. Lets see any christian that will give us the exact time.

No answer

No answer

No answer

Who was she married to?

These shows that christianity is 100% deception. I wonder how someone could not defend whatever he/she has been preaching all these while.

Truth has come, falsehood is bound to perish.

Answer the lady pls and stop being childish.

Escapist
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2007
misright, what branch of the baptist church do you attend or do you have a baptist mosque now?
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by batu: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2007
@blabs787,
The difference between you and most people on this forum is your infantile thinking, your primordial reasoning and your unreasonable drivel. In short, you are just unreasonable; what is unfortunate is that you do not know it. I compared you to your 'sister-in-Islam' because she exhibited the same circular reasoning which is synonymous with your dogmatic approach to issues; which is to ask a question, and answer it albeit foolishly because of your limited wisdom; and now ask others to come and join your blind arguements. That is an open display of confounded thinking ability a.ka poverty of thinking.
For example, let's look at some of your "quasi-intelligent" responses:

As per the sect, it is called the Essenes. Here also, we will know how Essenes developed into christianity, the similarities and the differencies.

So, to babs787, the sect of Jesus are the Essenes. How logical is this? because the Essenes were a sect of extra-pious judaism monks or pharisees who lived in a place outside Jerusalem called Qumran and they've been existing for hundred of years before the birth of Jesus Christ. So, how can they be the sect of Jesus when Jesus openly taught against the Pharisees? See your povery of wisdom!! But in another thread, you said Paul founded christianity; and now it is essenes who developed into christianity. Blabs787, the worst situation any man can be is to display foolishness openly, and not know it, while thinking he is very wise. You are not wise but plain indolent.

These so called christians will be laughing at muslims keeping beard but never for a second think about the so called pictures being carried about and those pictures in their pictorial bible having beards.

Blabs787, It is quite unlikely that your folks are proud of you; it seems you've wasted the money they spent on your education. So whether the 'pictures' of Jesus have beard or not, how is that related to the "infallible character and teachings" of Jesus which is the matra for being a disciple of Christ. But contrast this to muslims in Nigeria or Ghana keeping beard because it is "sunnah" i.e. because muhammed-a quarish Arab-also keeps beard, it is pious for muslims to do so; but the character of your murderous paedophile of a prophet is another question. Do you see your myopic reasoning at work again as always?

One can go on and on revealling your indolent mind through your post; but you are a waste of space and time. Same as being alluded to many times on this forum by most people. Had it been that the 'muslima' is really interested in wisdom (obviously not), one would have seen it in her manner of asking questions. But to ask questions and the give her 'final' answers is an invitation to mutual foolishness. And as you can see, people of knowledge or "people of the books" (Christian wisdom recognised even by your lousy prophet Muhammed) have choosen to appropriately ingore you and your sister and her questions.
So, keep on wallowing in your infantile drivel. The blind leading the blind are all destined for the ditch; but I pray for you that your eyes be opened before it is too late. The same Cross you are campaigning against is the only route of peace and salvation; Jesus conquered on the Cross and He is now sitted on the right had side of God the Father making intercessions for your life,,,,,,,,if only you will heaken.!!
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by misright(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2007
davidylan:

misright, what branch of the baptist church do you attend or do you have a baptist mosque now?

I dont have a baptist mosque! If you cant answer my questions, back out.

@ batu
Cant you confess the questions are too hard for you??
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by chy92(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2007
You know,Misright or wat eva ur name is and Babs787,d only thing i can say to u is God forgive you guyz.First of all,i thank all those that have tried to answer ur questions to the best of their ability and i knw 4 this,they have won crowns 4 themselves in heaven.
When did you guyz become Da Vinci the second?The bible says in Titus 3:9-But avoid stupid controversies,genealogies,dissentions and quarrels over the law for they are unprofitable and futile.
I also agree with batu on Romans 3:3.
As to ur questions,here are some answers

1 The bible records that Jesus lived to the age of 32.
2 The year he was born is not stated but calculations from facts of history show he
was born about 2000 years ago.
3 The bible was written by inspired men of God.David from whose lineage Jesus com
es frm is a jew and he was called Jesus of Nazareth and even before he healed bli
nd Bartemeus,he called him "Jesus,Son of David, " So i believe that he was
called Jesus then.
4 The bible records that he was crucified never stoned.I belive he was crucified on a
cross not a pole.I'd back up my point witht he fact that there's nothing new under
the sun so watever happened in the new testament had happened in the old tes
tament.When the prophet Elijah spent some time in the house of a woman and her son died,he[Elijah] laid on the body of the boy and spread his body across that of th
e boy in the form of a cross and he came back 2 life.
5 It happened a little b4 passover because it was after his appearance that he told his
disciples to wait 4 the holy spirit and that was around passover.
6 King Herod.
7 King Herod.Because he wanted to kill him.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by misright(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2007
chy92:

You know,Misright or what eva your name is and Babs787,d only thing i can say to u is God forgive you guys.First of all,i thank all those that have tried to answer your questions to the best of their ability and i knw 4 this,they have won crowns 4 themselves in heaven.
When did you guys become Da Vinci the second?The bible says in Titus 3:9-But avoid stupid controversies,genealogies,dissentions and quarrels over the law for they are unprofitable and futile.
I also agree with batu on Romans 3:3.
As to your questions,here are some answers

1 The bible records that Jesus lived to the age of 32.
2 The year he was born is not stated but calculations from facts of history show he
was born about 2000 years ago.
3 The bible was written by inspired men of God.David from whose lineage Jesus com
es frm is a jew and he was called Jesus of Nazareth and even before he healed bli
nd Bartemeus,he called him "Jesus,Son of David, " So i believe that he was
called Jesus then.
4 The bible records that he was crucified never stoned.I believe he was crucified on a
cross not a pole.I'd back up my point witht he fact that there's nothing new under
the sun so watever happened in the new testament had happened in the old tes
tament.When the prophet Elijah spent some time in the house of a woman and her son died,he[Elijah] laid on the body of the boy and spread his body across that of th
e boy in the form of a cross and he came back 2 life.
5 It happened a little before passover because it was after his appearance that he told his
disciples to wait for the holy spirit and that was around passover.
6 King Herod.
7 King Herod.Because he wanted to kill him.

Well tried guy. If i were to giving by percent, there you"ve bagged 97% CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2007
@batu

You have been the most stupid christian I have ever dealt with as far as this nairaland is concerned. Funny how you bloody slowpoke left the questions being asked, stylishly evaded the questions and barked at my own post. Typical escapist.

Going through your senseless lenghty post, one would have thought that you have done a great job by doing justice to the issue at hand but alas you are nothing short of an orang-utan.

I dont have time to trade words with you because it has become your trade mark to resort to abuse when you have no answers.

Like I said in one of my post directed to you, you should be ashamed of yourself and shut your stinking mouth if you have no answer rather than acting on my own post.

From your post, I learnt that you ignored the questions asked but stupidly came after my own post and I learnt that your post directed to me was on Jesus and Essenes and on keeping of beard, I will respond to the two issues but dont forget to keep off if you have no answers to the questions rather than picking at my own post. Escapist

Firstly, one would have thought that you are very knowledgeable due to your lenghty post but taking a closer look at your post, one would conclude that you are just 'grasping at straw', you have nothing to offer but picking at another person's post to address the issue at hand.

This mumu said the Essenes have been in existence before Jesus. I dont participate in argument that lacks proof, evidence etc. It is very glaring that you are a proper mu mu

To save time, go through these sites and acquire additional knowledge and just dont act on 'hear say'. Learn more about the Essenes, Christianity and Jesus Christ.

[i]"It is clear that "Christian" was not the earliest term for the followers of Jesus, since Acts 11:26 reports its first use in Antioch - at a time and in a place at least 10 and possibly 20 or more years after the death of Jesus.

More of the above can be got from:

http://www.thenazareneway.com/what_is_a_nazarene.htm

http://www.essenespirit.com/who.html

http://www.thenazareneway.com/index.htm#Origins of the Nazarene

Hope you are satisfied, mumu professor?

To your second senseless accusation on the issue of keeping beard. Your parent must have regretted given birth to you because you are no more than a disgrace to them having wasted so much to give you adequate training and the good things of life, went wild, attacking another individual just because, you 'batu the fool' have no answer, wouldnt it have been better to keep your stinking mouth shut rather than agravating issue. If  not that you are blind and after personal attack, I dont see any reason why you should attack my post because my response has been in line to the question asked.

To you blind batu, this is the question again :

What was his appearance bearded or clean shaven, short or tall?

So how are you going to address the above question without going into the so called pics being carried about?

I leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance.

Try keeping your mouth shut if you have no answer rather than acting on my own post.

Fool
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by batu: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@blabs787,
I hope you are not convulsing now; because your post suggest I'm getting under your skin. I stand by every appelation and every word I wrote in my post which is not as "lengthy" as yours, but you've confirmed every word I used to describe you.
I hope you know that you are nothing more than an intellectually indolent (i.e mentally lazy) individual; and you are now a source of amusement on the religion forum of Nairaland because of your "reverse intelligence quotience" (I saw that phrase appropriately used to describe you in another topic).
For example, let's all read this quote from Stimulus about the 'philosophy of blabs787' just today:

@babs787,,,,,,,,No vex, but I've indeed read the other thread about your claims and arguments (rather, denials) about the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ; and I'm quite satisfied with the rebuttal by several, especially shahan. What you keep doing is making denial after denial on some fancy twisting of words which you find difficult to assimilate; and that's not my problem. I could as well serve you denial after denial against Muhammad and his acclaimed adventure; but intellectuals don't stoop that low,,,,,,,
(others have seen the unintellectual position you are always found)

I will not engage you in abuse because I can't drag down to your level; but I can only deconstruct your conscious and sub-conscious intellect from you posts and reasoning. To everybody, it is obvious that you are just a joke.
Again, I say your questions are an invitation to "mutual foolishness"; because you are not ready to learn, but only open to unintelligent disputations which is your trademark. That is why you are now commonly and appropriately referred to as 'blabs'. So keep on your childish blabbings.  cheesy
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
@batu

It is now you know that you would not engage in any abuse, but you never remembered that when you started behaving stupid and thought that  you could be writing jargons about people, ignoring questions and resorting to attacking individual's post when you have no answers to questions.

If you care to know, you started it and I gave it back to you the way you brought it. If you are that blind, read your post up. As for me, I am not frustrated and can never be. I put everything here behind me and this is not the first time I will dealing with slowpoke like you, I dont give a damn and it doesnt move me at all.

So if you cant answer the question, why not keep quiet and stop picking at babs' post. Lazy slowpoke.

#Again, I say your questions are an invitation to "mutual foolishness"; because you are not ready to learn, but only open to unintelligent disputations which is your trademark. That is why you are now commonly and appropriately referred to as 'blabs'. So keep on your childish blabbings#

Who is foolish between you and I? Did I ask questions or misright? I can see that you are really blind or probably not with your glasses. You've mistaken misright that asked questions to babs that never asked questions. I dont blame you because you are not after the topic but after babs and that is why you stupidly mistook me for misright that asked questions, we know you christians for that, always resorting to name calling, abuse etc when you have no answers. Continue wallowing in your drivel. Escapist.

Babs can never be frustrated, get that straight into your head. grin grin grin
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by batu: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2007
You've mistaken misright that asked questions to babs that never asked questions. I don't blame you because you are not after the topic but after babs and that is why you stupidly mistook me for misright that asked questions, we know you christians for that, always resorting to name calling, abuse etc

'blaber787'
Any reasonable person reading your diatribe will think you are having epileptic fits; just like your prophet muhammed use to have epileptic fits but they think he was receiving revelations from 'allah'. So, babs never asked questions. I affirm you are an indolent and ignorant soul.
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by babs787(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2007
batu:

'blaber787'
Any reasonable person reading your diatribe will think you are having epileptic fits; just like your prophet muhammed use to have epileptic fits but they think he was receiving revelations from 'allah'. So, babs never asked questions. I affirm you are an indolent and ignorant soul.

I pity your soul when none of your so called friends here will not be able to intercede for you. I can see that you have really gone mad and I just pray they should hold you on time before you get to the market because you may never be cured of your madness. Honestly, if not that your brain is working in an anti-clockwise direction, you wouldnt have left the issue at hand and diverted to Muhammed, are we discussing Muhammed here. It has been established that you know nothing than what you are being taught by your pastors.

Yours is not the first case. I could remember years ago, when one of your pastors, Evangelist Isang of one of the new generation churches organised a public debate at Law School in Victoria Island, he brought the topic, "Is Bible the word of God" and funny enough along the line, he diverted to the issue of Muhammed calling him all sort of names. He was then asked, “is Muhammed the topic"

So also one of the Redeem Pastors, diverted the topic and started insulting my prophet, so am not bothered at all, you have been known for that, keep it. cheesy cheesy.

Someone asked you questions, rather than answer the questions, you ignored the questions, attacked babs, mistook babs for misright and now diverted to Muhammed, hope you are ok? Your folks are not cautioning you now but if its babs that has been saying the blasphemous statement, they would have been saying all sort of bull shits. I am not here to speak ill of your prophet and I don’t blame you because you do resort to that whenever you have nothing to say. You know me very well when it comes to asking and verifying prophethood of a prophet and you know that I have lorry load of questions for you regarding Jesus in the bible and the unfulfilled prophesies, but am not after that here. So keep barking just like your sister in other thread.

Babs is never disturbed and your insults never move me.

grin grin
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom.

To reduce Jesus the Christ to some historical and academic scrutiny is to me poverty of the spirit.

The question of when Jesus was born is a childish one for any person that claim to be learned.

The birth of Jesus made the greatest impact on the history of our earth.

20 BC means 20 years [b]B[/b]efore [b]C[/b]hrist

2000 AD means 2000 years from when He was born. AD means [b]A[/b]nnol [b]D[/b]omini. A Latin word meaning "In the year of our Lord"

Time is measured with Him, before He came (BC) and from when He came(AD). This is a sign against you whose hearts are haddened that you might deny the Christ.

Yet each time you mention or write a date, for example 4th April 2007, you are acknowledging Him. You are saying that today is the 4th day of the 4th month in the year 2007 since Jesus the Christ was born.

God bless you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Domini
Re: Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: by thesilent1(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2007
i never saw this post! lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Preach, God Will Not Give You Good Health By Pastor / What Exactly In Religion Divides Us? / Who Is Ruling The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.