Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... (1859 Views)

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
plz friends, do anybody hav any useful formation abt Kuwait, it is beta dan Qatar? a friend of mine wants to get work for me in Kuwait but i dont know whether to insist on going to Qatar...
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Ademore(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kwait is beta dan qatar. They are rich when it comes to oil and their currency is very high compare 2 pounds. Mind u ' religions sentiments is also high in kwait dan most of d arabians.
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by lazchuks(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Comparing Kuwait and Qatar in terms of job is all about the offer(The salary and condition of service) Both Countries are good especially Qatar, why? I spent 5yrs with Qatar gas in Qatar though I havent been to Kuwait.
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ademore: Kwait is beta dan qatar. They are rich when it comes to oil and their currency is very high compare 2 pounds. Mind u ' religions sentiments is also high in kwait dan most of d arabians.

thnx man
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
lazchuks: Comparing Kuwait and Qatar in terms of job is all about the offer(The salary and condition of service) Both Countries are good especially Qatar, why? I spent 5yrs with Qatar gas in Qatar though I havent been to Kuwait.

tnx my guy...
guys plz i stil nid ur candid advise in this aspect, i only know about Qatar n know notin about Kuwait.
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2013
@Ademole, d religious sentiment over ther is it like Boko Haram ?
Ademore: Kwait is beta dan qatar. They are rich when it comes to oil and their currency is very high compare 2 pounds. Mind u ' religions sentiments is also high in kwait dan most of d arabians.

@Ademole, d religious sentiment over ther is it like Boko Haram ?
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Ademore(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Kwaits are not as wicked as boko harams 'cos it seems they have a slight better understanding of d quran than d bokos but ordinarily if u are not a muslim in kwait or not conversant with arabic, it will limits your opportunity chances there. Unles if ur invited by people of ur acquitance...they must av known d ''terraine''.
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Ademore]Kwaits are not as wicked as boko harams 'cos it seems they have a slight better understanding of d quran than d bokos but ordinarily if u are not a muslim in kwait or not conversant with arabic, it will limits your opportunity chances there. Unles if ur invited by people of ur acquitance...they must av known d ''terraine''. [/quote

thank u so much my dear....
Re: Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... by Jobeleagu(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2013
is there any other info abt dis Kuwait

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Powerful Passport,south Korea #7 Guess Who Is #1 / Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria / How Apapa Looked Like In March 2021 Without Tears, Trailers & Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.