Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman (29315 Views)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / "Do We Feel Safer In Nigeria Today Than We Were In 2007?" - Atiku / Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

most of the nigerians in cameroon. .arent they living in english cameroon

those are the pple that tolerate Nigerians. .who share more in common with Nigerians

U french Cameroonians shld go n fuc..k yrselves and yr country. .we dont need to be accepted by ya all
will we stay in bamenda tongue
I don't like to diss idiat..most of them stay in Douala and Yaounde.no come and say m lying.

Beside Cameroon is Cameroon could u please ask your people to go back in their mega country? ...
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Fck off who wants to come in Niggeria you dey craze or what?
You don't even have a water company (running water) lmao electricity is still a political slogan? You are funny......

Niggerian are not begged either they are the one who keep begging for the citizenship lmao,.begging to live in the jungle..what a shame

we dont need cameroonians in Nigeria what do u guys have

south africans, Ghanaians much more important countries in africa doing business deals in Nigeria despite our hostile environment

what does cameroon have to offer the cameroonians know their place so might as well drink n dance makossa in their jungle

the Nigerians in cameroonians are Nigerians taking advantage of a less competitive society than Nigeria
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I don't like to diss idiat..most of them stay in Douala and Yaounde.no come and say m lying.

Beside Cameroon is Cameroon could u please ask your people to go back in their mega country? ...

the Nigerians in cameroon run the beau market in south west Cameroon

can u compare that to the douala market

its obvious most of the Nigerians live in english cameroon
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Even with all our turmoil we have the second largest economy in Africa after recently passing Egypt. Now we are second to only South Africa(Admittedly we have the largest population in Africa). We need to get our security together and the AFRICA will be ours. Even with all the negative propaganda from overseas, useless unpatriotic people ruining our name, we are still doing fine!

WAKE UP! And ARISE ARISE!!!!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

we dont need cameroonians in Nigeria what do u guys have

south africans, Ghanaians much more important countries in africa doing business deals in Nugeria despite our histile environment

what does cameroon have to offer the cameroonians know their place so might as well drink n dance makossa in their jungle

the Nigerians in cameroonians are Nigerians taking advantage of a less competitive society than Nigeria
please, there are Cameroonian in Gabon and equatorial guinea.
We don't go in your country for simple reason. Very tribalist society, no electricity, high criminality( kidnapping, ritualists, scammers, agbero etc), no running water , overpopulated country, no security: armed robberies, car jacking, etc ...

Only animals with no respect for life live in Niggeria.

Cameroonian respect life ..
That's why under no circumstances even war you will see us going to that poo hole.

Imagine living with toxic generators all your life, jeez God forbid
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

the Nigerians in cameroon run the beau market in south west Cameroon

can u compare that to the douala market

its obvious most of the Nigerians live in english cameroon
keep living in denial.

You are funny...
Anyway that's not the point..I want them to leave my jungle..you see I care for them..jungle ain't good..they need to go back in their mega country
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila: Even with all our turmoil we have the second largest economy in Africa after recently passing Egypt. Now we are second to only South Africa(Admittedly we have the largest population in Africa). We need to get our security together and the AFRICA will be ours. Even with all the negative propaganda from overseas, useless unpatriotic people ruining our name, we are still doing fine!

WAKE UP! And ARISE ARISE!!!!
another fool....economic boom doesn't equal to good life..with your looters, most of you won't even taste this boom.

Cameroon with less revenue does better for his citizens than your so rich country.

In 2013 with $100x2.6 millions of barrel electricity is still a political slogan lmao
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: please, there are Cameroonian in Gabon and equatorial guinea.
We don't go in your country for simple reason. Very tribalist society, no electricity, high criminality( kidnapping, ritualists, scammers, agbero etc), no running water , overpopulated country, no security: armed robberies, car jacking, etc ...

Only animals with no respect for life live in Niggeria.

Cameroonian respect life ..
That's why under no circumstances even war you will see us going to that poo hole.

Imagine living with toxic generators all your life, jeez God forbid

thats your own pride

Nigeria has a large economy. .too much money for us to leave our country

the Nigerians in cameroon despite living in your so called peaceful country. .they hardly build their houses over there . .they all come back and build their mansions in Nigeria and set up their business in NIGERIa
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: another fool....economic boom doesn't equal to good life..with your looters, most of you won't even taste this boom.

Cameroon with less revenue does better for his citizens than your so rich country.

In 2013 with $100x2.6 millions of barrel electricity is still a political slogan lmao

a country that 12 million out of 20 million pple are unemployed

u call that a great country
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: keep living in denial.

You are funny...
Anyway that's not the point..I want them to leave my jungle..you see I care for them..jungle ain't good..they need to go back in their mega country

not living in denial

.Trading in Kumba has attracted the interest of foreigners, mostly Nigerians (The Igbos), who have always controlled a greater percentage of the Kumba main market. (culled from a personal survey,January 2011)

The Igbonization of Cameroon

My article is of a different kind. We hardly notice the gradual
trend. Nigeria, often referred to as the "Giant of Africa,"
is
gradually percotating into our national life and psyche. If we are
not careful, there will be a nigerianization of the polity. From
music to movies, to churches and clergymen, we are gradually being
subjected under the spell of their magic wand.

Cameroonians now see everything going on in their society through the
eyes of Nigerian realities. There are many disturbing issues left
unanswered by these movies:

They provide cheap solution to many of the complex issues facing our
society.

Religion

Go to Douala, Kumba or Yaounde, on a Sunday. You will think you are
in Calabar in Nigeria. Churches everywhere with megaphones blasting the air -
singing, frantic clapping and dancing. Most of these pastors are from
Nigeria. Most of these religious sects coax, coerce and adopt
strategies to woo unsuspecting people to join them. It is when they
have joined that they discover what manner of a church they are in.
There is no turning back.

It is often said that what the Europeans failed to achieve with arms,
they did through religion. It was Karl Marx who described religion as
the opium of society, because it preached "pie in the sky."

Many of these pastors, priests, sisters, have come with their
cultural patterns, standards, outlook and way of life, fundamentally
different from those of Cameroonians. Anything Cameroonian is seen as
evil, negative and devil-inspired, while they are in control of
fundamental truths.

What Nigeria has been unable to do in Bakassi, it has done through
the church - that is - subjected us to submission without a fight.

Private Sector

We have become so dependent on Nigeria's goods and services that
if
there is a massive pull out, we'll beg them to return without
preconditions. Go to Kumba, Tiko, Douala and other major markets in
Cameroon, you will think you are in Onitsha or Aba. Nigerian music is
blasting through the air, language of communication is Ibo and most
of the items sold are from Nigeria. There is so much solidarity that
they determine prices and stick to them, without any protest from us.

Cameroonian businessmen are arrogant. They do not regard the customer
as king. The high taxes also prevent them from expanding.

One bad thing about Nigerian businessmen is that they have this
culture to reap as much as is here, and invest back home. Go to
all "Ibo quarters," and you see wasteland, slums and rickety
structures. Very few of them build good houses here. They manage here
and go back home as successful businessmen.

Conclusion

If you attend funerals, it is Nigerian music, all around us are
Nigerian churches and pastors, our markets are monopolized by
Nigerian businessmen - and goods. Our movie houses and theatres
screen Nigerian movies. Even the Nigerian brand of Pidgin English has
become fashionable! We are moving into a new form of nigerianization
of our polity.

Our government has to boost our local industries, provide tax
incentives and moratoriums to our businessmen, and review the law
governing freedom of religion in Cameroon. In this way, we can fight
this apparent domination by Nigeria.

Nkeze Joseph, Buea
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

thats your own pride

Nigeria has a large economy. .too much money for us to leave our country

the Nigerians in cameroon despite living in your so called peaceful country. .they hardly build their houses over there . .they all come back and build their mansions in Nigeria and set up their business in NIGERIa
. We don't need their houses, since they keep renting it's all good for us..
Too much money but 4 millions of your citizens remain in a poor country Ahaha ask them to leave abeg and to stop taking the Gov money if they don't plan to leave...I spit on HCR.

Ps: I will do the same if I was an alien or illegal immigrant. Why build a mansion when you can be kicked out at anytime. That's why they beg for citizenship..but our gov show you that we don't need your azz..offering you money to leave? We don't need you..what niggeria has ever done for Cameroon? The answer is nothing
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
WE RUN CAMEROON!

NOW BURN!

the Nigerians in cameroon still love their country

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: . We don't need their houses, since they keep renting it's all good for us..
Too much money but 4 millions of your citizens remain in a poor country Ahaha ask them to leave abeg and to stop taking the Gov money if they don't plan to leave...I spit on HCR.

Ps: I will do the same if I was an alien or illegal immigrant. Why build a mansion when you can be kicked out at anytime. That's why they beg for citizenship..but our gov show you that we don't need your azz..offering you money to leave? We don't need you..what niggeria has ever done for Cameroon? The answer is nothing

they come n take advantage of what cameroon has too offer and expang their business in Nigeria

the typical Igbo man
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Steezz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wow! A triple-threat fight... Nigeria vs. South-Africa vs. Cameroun...where d f.uck is Ghana wen u need them. **grabs a popcorn and a pepsi**
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

not living in denial

.Trading in Kumba has attracted the interest of foreigners, mostly Nigerians (The Igbos), who have always controlled a greater percentage of the Kumba main market. (culled from a personal survey,January 2011)

The Igbonization o

My article is of a different kind. We hardly notice the gradual
trend. Nigeria, often referred to as the "Giant of Africa,"
is
gradually percotating into our national life and psyche. If we are
not careful, there will be a nigerianization of the polity. From
music to movies, to churches and clergymen, we are gradually being
subjected under the spell of their magic wand.

Cameroonians now see everything going on in their society through the
eyes of Nigerian realities. There are many disturbing issues left
unanswered by these movies:

They provide cheap solution to many of the complex issues facing our
society.

Religion

Go to Douala, Kumba or Yaounde, on a Sunday. You will think you are
in Calabar in Nigeria. Churches everywhere with megaphones blasting the air -
singing, frantic clapping and dancing. Most of these pastors are from
Nigeria. Most of these religious sects coax, coerce and adopt
strategies to woo unsuspecting people to join them. It is when they
have joined that they discover what manner of a church they are in.
There is no turning back.

It is often said that what the Europeans failed to achieve with arms,
they did through religion. It was Karl Marx who described religion as
the opium of society, because it preached "pie in the sky."

Many of these pastors, priests, sisters, have come with their
cultural patterns, standards, outlook and way of life, fundamentally
different from those of Cameroonians. Anything Cameroonian is seen as
evil, negative and devil-inspired, while they are in control of
fundamental truths.

What Nigeria has been unable to do in Bakassi, it has done through
the church - that is - subjected us to submission without a fight.

Private Sector

We have become so dependent on Nigeria's goods and services that
if
there is a massive pull out, we'll beg them to return without
preconditions. Go to Kumba, Tiko, Douala and other major markets in
Cameroon, you will think you are in Onitsha or Aba. Nigerian music is
blasting through the air, language of communication is Ibo and most
of the items sold are from Nigeria. There is so much solidarity that
they determine prices and stick to them, without any protest from us.

Cameroonian businessmen are arrogant. They do not regard the customer
as king. The high taxes also prevent them from expanding.

Conclusion

Please wake up those are Cameroonian traders who want the gov to fight against the concurrence.that's all.

Cameroonian living in Yaounde , I don't know what you are talking about. I go to church, cathedral and Basilic. It is in Ewondo or French. So I really don't what you are talking about.

Only in a disorganized country people will fear competition. How many Indian or Chinese are in the USA? Lol ..we all see white American complaining. National traders are always asking for regulations and advantages over foreign traders. So stop reading propaganda articles.

BTW so much for the so called Anglophone Cameroonian who accept you.
There is no Niggeriatization of Cameroon in after 60 years and 4millions of your people, French is always the main language, most are not citizens and you talk about niggeriatization, you are out of your mind.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila: WE RUN CAMEROON!

NOW BURN!

the Nigerians in cameroon still love their country

funny part is igbo market in Niggeria are not different ,ABA onishita etc..all dirty ,..maybe that means Igbo are dirty? Don't you think so? ..
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

they come n take advantage of what cameroon has too offer and expang their business in Nigeria

the typical Igbo man

the jungle has nothing to offer..go back in your mega country where in 2013 200millions Niggerian don't know what's a water company, all are on generators toxic fumes , no health care..zombies killing each other like cows over anything.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Please wake up those are Cameroonian traders who want the gov to fight against the concurrence.that's all.

Cameroonian living in Yaounde , I don't know what you are talking about. I go to church, cathedral and Basilic. It is in Ewondo or French. So I really don't what you are talking about.

Only in a disorganized country people will fear competition. How many Indian or Chinese are in the USA? Lol ..we all see white American complaining. National traders are always asking for regulations and advantages over foreign traders. So stop reading propaganda articles.

BTW so much for the so called Anglophone Cameroonian who accept you.
There is no Niggeriatization of Cameroon in after 60 years and 4millions of your people, French is always the main language, most are not citizens and you talk about niggeriatization, you are out of your mind.

most of the private business in cameroon are owned by Nigerians

we are there to run your jungle and NOT looking for refugee status in cameroon

thats y they are looking for cameroonian citizenship, 2 run more businesses and take over cameroon

dont worry, Nigerian men will soon marry all yr women so they can get that cameroonian citizenship by force tongue
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by EzePromoe: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
So this has now turn from Nigeria-South Africa to Nigeria-Cameroon duel, abi?
But seriously, why should countries like Cameroon be arguing with Nigeria.
I blame our leaders sha.
If not for disunity, countries like Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Togo, Benin, Mali and still counting would have been a Nigerian Colony.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: the jungle has nothing to offer..go back in your mega country where in 2013 200millions Niggerian don't know what's a water company, all are on generators toxic fumes , no health care..zombies killing each other like cows over anything.
second largest economy in africa is worth staying there tongue

do we see south africans leaving their country despite high criminal rate. .thats the power of a large economy

now all u small african countries shld go and sleep

campoverty
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: So this has now turn from Nigeria-South Africa to Nigeria-Cameroon duel, abi?
I blame our leaders sha.
If not for disunity, countries like Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Togo, Benin, Mali and still counting would have been a Nigerian Colony.
grin grin grin grin

they r all nigerian colonies already
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

most of the private business in cameroon are owned by Nigerians

we are there to run your jungle and NOT looking for refugee status in cameroon

thats y they are looking for cameroonian citizenship, 2 run more businesses and take over cameroon

dont worry, Nigerian men will soon marry all yr women so they can get that cameroonian citizenship by force tongue
list of those business?

Lmao

Niggerian are :

1) criminals,
2) spare parts dealers
3)cd vendors/street vendors.
4)pro.stit.utes
5) jobless.

I will b waiting for your list lmao.
The only Niggerian business will b the dagonte cement which has been delayed and he is actually in court ..
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: list of those business?

Lmao

Niggerian are :

1) criminals,
2) spare parts dealers
3)cd vendors/street vendors.
4)pro.stit.utes
5) jobless.

I will b waiting for your list lmao.
The only Niggerian business will b the dagonte cement which has been delayed and he is actually in court ..

U live in Yaounde

go to kumba, bamenda, beau. .WE RUN YOUR SHIT! angry

didnt u read the article . .if we are all criminals, y are all cameroon pple complaining abt the Nigerian domination
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: So this has now turn from Nigeria-South Africa to Nigeria-Cameroon duel, abi?
I blame our leaders sha.
Igbo and their chest beating not even able to win a war but he talks about colony...fight back boko haram first.

A colony who supply the whole Adamawa state in electricity.
We can flood your dirty country whenever we want.

Talk about delusion of grandeur.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda..keep dreaming
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila:

U live in Yaounde

go to kumba, bamenda, beau. .WE RUN YOUR SHIT! angry

didnt u read the article . .if we are all criminals, y are all cameroon pple complaining abt the Nigerian domination
you are making things difficult I'm actually busy and I'm on my phone.your article is propaganda from Cameroonian traders who want the gov to b harsher with foreigne traders.now believe what you want.
Niggeriatization of Cameroon lmao ..in Togo Burkina etc they call u "Ole"
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Igbo and their chest beating not even able to win a war but he talks about colony...fight back boko haram first.

A colony who supply the whole Adamawa state in electricity.
We can flood your dirty country whenever we want.

Talk about delusion of grandeur.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda..keep dreaming

whats a fuc..king french cameroonian doing on our forum

if not for english cameroon will u have mouth to talk abt Nigeria
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: you are making things difficult I'm actually busy and I'm on my phone.your article is propaganda from Cameroonian traders who want the gov to b harsher with foreigne traders.now believe what you want.
Niggeriatization of Cameroon lmao ..in Togo Burkina etc they call u "Ole"

okay but most of the private business in english cameroon are still owned by Nigerians
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
I have been in 9 regions out of 10 so I know my country very well..your Niggerian do everything to sound Cameroonian , they don't even want to talk about Niggeria.

When Bakassi conflict starts they wrote a letter that they will b calm and that the nig gov actions do not represent them grin grin
[size=68pt] Cameroon I hail cool[/size]
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Fck off who wants to come in Niggeria you dey craze or what?
You don't even have a water company (running water) lmao electricity is still a political slogan? You are funny......

Niggerian are not begged either they are the one who keep begging for the citizenship lmao,.begging to live in the jungle..what a shame

Lol, guy why are you on NAIRALAND?? Why are you using the nigerian lingo?

Cameroon is such a dead country, the only time you'll hear about them is when some of their athletes decide to runoff in London after the olympics!

Paul biya has been the president for how long now?? You people are still living in the era of dictatorship that almost all other african countries have left behind. In other words, cameroon is decades behind Nigeria.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I have been in 9 regions out of 10 so I know my country very well..your Niggerian do everything to sound Cameroonian , they don't even want to talk about Niggeria.

When Bakassi conflict starts they wrote a letter that they will b calm and that the nig gov actions do not represent them grin grin
[size=68pt] Cameroon I hail cool[/size]

off course. .they are smart. .u dumb cameroonians dont think

they just want their business to go on. .at their back they are laughing @ u drunkards
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nigerians will do anything to survive . . we LOVE life
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
django1:

Lol, guy why are you on NAIRALAND?? Why are you using the nigerian lingo?

Cameroon is such a dead country, the only time you'll hear about them is when some of their athletes decide to runoff in London after the olympics!

Paul biya has been the president for how long now?? You people are still living in the era of dictatorship that almost all other african countries have left behind. In other words, cameroon is decades behind Nigeria.
being on NL I learned a lot so what's your point

Funny 7athletes running away are harmless...we only hear about you when Bokoharam decides to make some suya .

Furthermore I prefer a honest dictator over a pseudo democracy.
Changing looters is not a democracy, rigging elections is not democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVcIFa8Wdgw&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmzZBcP2z4o&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3XplOA8d6Y&feature=player_embedded

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC State Chairmen Meet Sunday Over Ultimatum To Oshiomhole / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.