Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here (4721 Views)

Creating Passive Income From The Comfort Of Your Home For More Enquiries...07068 / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2013
^^ it has nothing to do with what THE Investment Section stands for. Thank you!
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by simple2004(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2013
val_dubem: ^^ it has nothing to do with what THE Investment Section stands for. Thank you!
where do i post it?
why can't you help me move it to where its suppose to be?
pls may i know what this section stand for?
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
simple2004:
where do i post it?
why can't you help me move it to where its suppose to be?
pls may i know what this section stand for?

Business Section.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Chomzy19(f): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2013
@VAL_dubem, I understand u re d moderator of this section, so pls I want to know what happened To d thread I opened abt 'Gold as an Investment Option'? I can't seem to find it anywhere..
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chomzy19: @VAL_dubem, I understand u re d moderator of this section, so pls I want to know what happened To d thread I opened abt 'Gold as an Investment Option'? I can't seem to find it anywhere..

Sorry dear! It was mistakenly moved to The Recycle Bin; it will be restored shortly.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by NextProdigy(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Mr. Moderator, I started a thread last night. I came to Nairaland this morning to update the thread and found out it's been deleted. Can I know why?
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Danchito: 2:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi Mod, i highly recommend this topic and i think its worth the frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/1427509/when-big-boys-invest-know
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by NextProdigy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
I want to assume the moderator hasn't seen my previous complaint yet. What happened to the thread I opened about Doubling N1,526 sixteen times to have N100,000,000? It's been deleted and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
^ the thread you opened has nothing to do with what The Investment Section stands for; and thus, it was sent to the Bin.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by oneliegeria: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2013
Val Dubem some of us are green horns when it comes to share acquisition. I just bought shares of several companies (with several registrars of course). I want to know if the registrars do send dividends or bonuses to people who buy from the secondary market because I have heard so many complaints that can discourage one from investing. Secondly what documents do I need to send to the Registrars to ensure that they not only send me my entitlements but update future purchases I may make to automatically increase my future entitlements.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by dagr8(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2013
^^^^ I think your question will be more appropriate here https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigeria-stock-exchange-market-pick
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by luckynas(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
Can anyone refer a reputable paypal seller, I need to buy paypal urgently.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by jdilight(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
please why was my thread taken down.

Business / Suggest A Name For A
New Toilet Roll Company.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
jdilight: please why was my thread taken down.

Business / Suggest A Name For A
New Toilet Roll Company.

Ur thread was not taken down, it was moved to Business Section where it properly belongs
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by jdilight(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Alrite thanx, plz hw do l copy and quote someone just as you did mine?
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Born2beRich1(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Please help me reccommend the thread below for front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1481460/7-types-people-never-succeed

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Mod! Pls kindly move this ----» www.nairaland.com/1492074/absurd-ways-pension-managers-cheat

To the front page.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Mod! Pls kindly move this ----» www.nairaland.com/1492074/absurd-ways-pension-managers-cheat

To the front page.

Thanks..
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by nkem21(f): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Pls can u tel me d main ingredients i can use 2 produce a toilet bowl cleaner dat is very effective.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land / Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here / Make over N50K Weekly by investing in this Business With Just N5K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.