Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Time To Settle Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Settle Down? (657 Views)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Settle Down? by gallantbabe2013: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well my people, am a uk based lady looking for uk based male wanting to settle down . All my friends are married and the most annoying thing is that when i call them they always tell me " oh please i will call you back later am chilling with my hubby" . Now how rude is that? anyway is time for me to be Mrs Somebody lol. Am looking for the right man and i need to start saying " oh i will call you back later am chilling with my husband and kids . Please get in touch any male from any part of nigeria is welcomed but please i would prefer a Christian so Muslims don't need to apply i hope i get some responds soon . thanks and God bless you all
Re: Time To Settle Down? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
If this is your reason for wanting to get married then you don't need a husband but you need a house boy. Marriage is more than what you think. I will suggest all the house boy in the house to apply.
Re: Time To Settle Down? by youngalex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Marriage just to fulfill all righteousness...okay o
Re: Time To Settle Down? by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Just grab a man.
Re: Time To Settle Down? by dhrey: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2013
I tink am d rite man.
Re: Time To Settle Down? by Princeparix(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2013
In the last days>7 women would.......no be parix talk o.

Mondi cheek-wia u dey_cum see o

(1) (Reply)

The 'married Ex' Wahala / Having 3 Children Is Stressful But You Will Be More Relaxed With 4 Children / Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.