Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) (57846 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2013
All Tuface children are always very beautiful and all seem to be boys..

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Go Into the World and Multiply... Thats what 2baba has done... Kudos
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ifysoft: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2013
luvable sam: Maths hadn't been a very strong subject for me growing up buh from calculations 2face must have proposed to annie on feb 14th last year when pero was heavily pregnant with this Kid and am hundred percent sure annie wud av known dis fact Right?Now which sane principled naija lady would accept a man proposal for marriage when another lady is heavily pregnant for Him. Am not been judgemental here just wondering where some people's principles went!

Bro.. Anna was at that time his baby mama too.. So she really had no option than to say YES YES..Now she is no longer his baby mama but his WIFE.. So we should understand Mrs Ann Idibia knew what she was into and still going deep into now after the wedding with Abraham 2 face ...
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by kennyonthrone(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2013
HBD kid bt hey dnt jst tk ova d footstep of ur dad....wen u grow up soon u wil understand d mess daddy is in wit a whole lot of kidz wit diff BABYMAMAS abi na nannies sef
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by fashizie(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2013
is anyone out dere even thinkin about HIV and other terrible STDS that might be shared in harmony amongst all these women opening up to jst 1 joystick?-thats my greatest worry 4 all parties involved...cos these oda women wont be celebate while waiting for him maybe once in 3months..even worse now he is married.
tubaba looked kinda emaciated during the wedding n annie skin n looks aint the best around.

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by jeffizy(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Pero , tuface , Annie , and all the other casts of this odd film should be nominated for the Oscars.
Dem try.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by aieromon(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Men,all his kids bear his semblance. His genes must be super strong.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by sammmiey1: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2013
2FACE ''YONDER'' NO DEY TIRE,NO DEY GIVE UP,WHO SAY WE PLENTY 4NAIJA?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by smartjyke(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
I don't know the meaning but its an Idoma name. (Oturpko, Benue State)
tpia@:
What does ejeh mean and what language is it?

Why couldnt the kid have two yoruba names.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by abbeyty(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kindly let me quote u. Annie did not marry Tuface cos of his money. I can testify to the fact that when they started dating( so many years ago) and Tuface was just a local boy smoking weed with his pals( Faze and Black face)..Annie was his back bone( Financialy). Her dad is/was really loaded and she loved him for him and gave him her best.

#Now, I don't pity her cos she's made her choice. I only pity the other baby mama's.I wonder how it feels knowing one is good enough to be 'knacked' but not good enough to be wedded..Hmmmn! And Tuface really is 'The father of all nations' of our time..

what is the point of loving some1 who does not love you back,cuz if 2face love her he wont be fking around like a dog having babies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by 5much(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2013
ABRAHAM 2BABA has got a powerful weapon of mass production.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Osyxcel(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2013
I only pity d kids that ar gon' be raised by single parents....
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Cocodiva: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Sixth kid? Wao!Tu face is really trying hard to populate the world.Guess he his contributing his quota not just in music. BTW cute kid
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2013
2face breeding lyk guiena pig so alarming

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by vinibabe: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2013
rexfada: Ejeh.is an Idoma (Tuface's tribe) name and it means Lion.

No lion is Agaba, while Eje means Tiger in Idoma.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by suggyduddy: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Dat kid don de rok Gucci ulready..aw many of una don use una eye see gucci? embarassed
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tyson55(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2013
Hbd to the kid.

As for 2face, I don't know what to say...but then again, it's his call. Who am i to say otherwise. undecided undecided
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by MahatmaGhandi: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
luvable sam: Maths hadn't been a very strong subject for me growing up buh from calculations 2face must have proposed to annie on feb 14th last year when pero was heavily pregnant with this Kid and am hundred percent sure annie wud av known dis fact Right?Now which sane principled naija lady would accept a man proposal for marriage when another lady is heavily pregnant for Him. Am not been judgemental here just wondering where some people's principles went!

alot will do it as long as the money is there and the guy "appears" to like her,no be person marry obj recently ?, no be person marry e.k clark ?,no be person marry eleganza ?, all of these ladies marry old man with many baby mama at least in annie's case two face is young.....lolz. i dont think the money was responsible for annie's decision though.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by chocopearl(f): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well i tink i should give 2face a break and talk abt d ladies in question. It stil beats my imagination hw i can ve more dan two kids 4 a man yet he no kno my papa hauz i tire ooo. Buh d kiddo fyn sha

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
suggyduddy: Dat kid don de rok Gucci ulready..aw many of una don use una eye see gucci? embarassed
u r so lucky cos thats the 1st time u ave seen it

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by exbash: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
What makes u tink 2face will b d first to leave the earth b4 d baby mamas....no dey drink panadol for ..... tongue

chymystique: Annie married D Guy cos of d money mayb she mit rili love him as she claims buh a responsible lady wouldn't get herself into dis kinda meSs... Am jst wondering wah wil happen wen all dis kids grow up cos e go b lik Ojukwu's Will Wahala if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
OK_2_NV: all these poorly trained yoruba sluts see nothing wrong in having a baby out of wedlock.

Other than annie, all of tuface's baby mamas are yorubas. Even P-squares baby mama is a yoruba.

What does this say generally about the virtue of yoruba women?

You must be a very senseless person.

What has tribe got to do with personal choices?

Is Tu-face yoruba? Are P-squares yorubas?

I am very sure you just to fuel tribal conflict here.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by voodoogangster(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
smiley happy birthday, congrats 2face, be you promiscuous, saint or sinner, what matters is that you make your children proud of you. A lot claim to be happily married to only 1woman but have the problems of 5, so alk the best
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by chic2007: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
All Tuface's kids are so good looking. He really has strong genes.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Kristoclear(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
people will never stop talking. yes, TuFace had babies wif several women......bla bla bla, dats old news. d guy is married nw for christ sake. its d little boys birthday we are talking about n nt tufaces' past n d assumed Annies future problems wif d baby mamas. I 4got to mention dat d lil dude luks pretty cute. Happy bday to Tuface jnr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet / Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.