Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) (57841 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by dederocs(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.
why u dey drink panadol for another lady headache.
what of naija girls wey dey marry pot bellied married men.tuface is a straight dude,he is clean and handsome,a superstar and got money.
now look at yourself,are you sure it aint jealousy?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
abi Tu BABA no dey yansh Ibo or idoma girls? why be say nah only omo alhaja dey carry belle for am?

Useless He goat offsprings
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Jessechinex: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
I no even undastand una self if annie no marry 2baba who una want mk e marry am? Abi 2baba no handsome? Mk una mind una selves ooo
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why people from certain area of Naija too dey born out of wedlock.
Look at their actresses
Una no dey marry for una place?
Never heard of contraception?

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by sirmseen(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
This tuface is quite fertile o, music wise and baby wise.

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by mydex93(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
chymystique: Annie married D Guy cos of d money mayb she mit rili love him as she claims buh a responsible lady wouldn't get herself into dis kinda meSs... Am jst wondering wah wil happen wen all dis kids grow up cos e go b lik Ojukwu's Will Wahala if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo
So if Annie(who's bn d love of his life for so many years) doesnt marry him..who else will? Me?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by blackchief(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
As long as you are rich, popular,powerfull from a developing countries like ours, women will always be a problem e.g Fela,M K O Abiola, Ojuku, king Sunny Ade,David Mark, Obasanjo,Atiku, etc the list goes on. Tuface is not the first and will not be the last to have children from diffrent women.

The problem we have here is a society problem, the society accept children out of wedluck(bstd) and our women practices it.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by anitank(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.
U shld feel more sorry for Peru Adeniyi who already had 2 kids for tuface and was 8 months pregnant for his 6th child when Tuface engaged Annie. That's the greatest slap on a woman's face.

I'm not sorry for Annie, instead am happy for her
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Paschal007: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
gracefams: wHy re many okoro women always find it difficult 2 conceive,go 2 luth nd other private hospitals u get 2 see plenty of aged igbo women who re barrens...majority of 'em re actually wombless due 2 mny abortions all in d sake dey dont wanna ve kids out of wedlock eish!what a worthless life smh.
You know this not really necessary. Mocking those so called barren women according to you.

Smh.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ayandee: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
The concept "children born out of wedlock" is foreign to us in Africa. The women having children for 2face know this. That's why when a man dies his property gets divided equally among all his children as long as he had acknowledged their paternity in his lifetime. Even where he does not provide for them in his will, the will can be challenged on this basis.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by koreye: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
HBD
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Just wait until they all grow up into adults and the mother of his first son is actually the luckiest.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Table Leg :

Why are you fond of asking daft, dimwitted and oxymoronic questions?!
The kid doesnt have two yoruba names because it is none of your bloody business!
FFS tilapia stop consituting a nuisance on this forum!
I swear atimes I wonder if she's bricked, @tpia.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na wa for Yorubas girls.... 3 illegitimate children from the same Man.... yet he did not marry you. The other one has two for him too

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by punche(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
You guys won't mind your biz, he is there making his money, you are here writing silly comments.. You are not talking about kwam 1 who just had his 38th child. 2face na your life and I will always love for whatever you do. shocked
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Lollycutie(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
What does ejeh mean and what language is it?

Why couldnt the kid have two yoruba names.
if u dnt hav anytyn reasonable 2 say u berra shut d Bleep up.2face na yoruba person? Abi u no wise?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
^

Isnt it interesting how the so-called males are ignoring the ones calling them out for a fight, but instead are focusing on the posters they consider "easy" targets.

I hate cowards but seems cowardice runs in some people's genes.

They cant help it, not their fault.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by kufreabasi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
These children takes after 2face die.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by debbydominic(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Annie married tuface with her eyes wide open so why should you feel sorry for her.she had a choice to reject his marriage proposal but she didn't.she saw all these coming so let her deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
I just pray he doesn't bring home HIV. Someone who lacks control and doesn't know how to use protection. Or did he actually plan having those children?

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by debbydominic(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Why are you feeling sorry for someone who said "yes" to a promiscuous man who asked her "will you marry me?" No one held her at gun point lol. She knows what she got herself into. No need feeling sadly for someone who is happily married to a man with numerous children and baby mamas.[/size]

True!

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
blackchief: As long as you are rich, popular,powerfull from a developing countries like ours, women will always be a problem e.g Fela,M K O Abiola, Ojuku, king Sunny Ade,David Mark, Obasanjo,Atiku, etc the list goes on. Tuface is not the first and will not be the last to have children from diffrent women.

The problem we have here is a society problem, the society accept children out of wedluck(bstd) and our women practices it.

would you have preferred it if the society rejected them?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by sandilo: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
rexfada: Ejeh is an Idoma (Tuface's tribe) name and it means Lion.

This one when e name d pickin when dey outside "Lion" is very symbolic o. Annie had beta hold her side well and settle herself neat while d guy is still around because d "father of all battles" is gathering storm at the speed of a category 5 super typhoon!

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
blackchief: As long as you are rich, popular,powerfull from a developing countries like ours, women will always be a problem e.g Fela,M K O Abiola, Ojuku, king Sunny Ade,David Mark, Obasanjo,Atiku, etc the list goes on. Tuface is not the first and will not be the last to have children from diffrent women.

Do the women pregnant themselves?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tolexander: 2face Idibia, What a weapon of mass baby production!
The guy is turning to the father of many nations of our generation.
your dad should be an arsenal for making you his 12th child. Smh, live the guy jor, atleast hez made and the kids aint suffering
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by chucky234(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kindly let me quote u. Annie did not marry Tuface cos of his money. I can testify to the fact that when they started dating( so many years ago) and Tuface was just a local boy smoking weed with his pals( Faze and Black face)..Annie was his back bone( Financialy). Her dad is/was really loaded and she loved him for him and gave him her best.

#Now, I don't pity her cos she's made her choice. I only pity the other baby mama's.I wonder how it feels knowing one is good enough to be 'knacked' but not good enough to be wedded..Hmmmn! And Tuface really is 'The father of all nations' of our time..

Well Annie would have dumped 2face after two children from two different women had he ended up like Azadus or Father U-turn, therefore money played a huge part in Annie's decision to marry 2baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo) / Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet / Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.