Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? (584 Views)

This Why You Dnt Treat People Dirty ( PIC ) / How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by somsom2(f): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Why the lies and deciets?. sadWhy the lies and deciets?.
Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by Trottle: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pardon?
Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by ogeluv42: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lmao
Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by SAFO(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Maybe they're scared of hurting the other person's feelings and/or feel obliged to say it because the other person has expressed their love.

There are plenty of reasons why they would say it. Just that none of them are any good.

1 Like

Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by babadey(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
You jast have to say it like me telling you now, I love yougrin
Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by somsom2(f): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
ogeluv,i wonda y u r laughing ur ass out?..@safo,ore mi,tnx.im just askin bc of d tins i c daily..mst guys dnt reali know wat love is..dey find joy in lies.
Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by Santaroyx(f): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Atimes people say they love while deep down their heart they dnt, to me is bad and deceitful

1 Like

Re: Why Say You Love Someone When You Know You Dnt? by obo389(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Santa royx: Atimes people say they love while deep down their heart they dnt, to me is bad and deceitful

grin
Yea especially whn d guys ve nt tasted d kpekus,u hear thm sayn & professing al sorts of rhythmic luv tunes2insert their sim card!

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killers / What Must One Know Before One Say 'i Do' In A Relationship / Were Wld U Wnt Ur Hubby 2 B Best At? Come In Here If Ur A Good Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.