Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND (496 Views)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Is She A Good Friend? / Help A Sister!! What Should I Give My Good Friend As Wedding Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND by Scarpon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
this guy has been more than a friend since my secondary school (more than 8 years ) he sent in this text yesterday.

pls I nid advice on this lets me brief it
I have completed the two years agreement with me and my sister(my blood sister and I live good without any problems) and the agreement is she will settle me with 1 million suddenly last week she prosboned it with two extra years with out no reason and so far I have only 750k with me I don't know if I should cool down and start a bizznes of my own cuz I dont have time on my side and I am the first son from a very poor home, I have too many responsibilitys or I should serve her extra two years?. reply as soon as u get this SMS.

#I just don't know what to tell him and I no he is confused right know
so I am sticking this her to seek help from u guys
Re: Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2013
He is from "a very poor home" but have a sister with a flourishing biz

Really, how poor is very poor?

@topic, its her blood sister hence familial bonds. You an outsider should occupy an "onlooker chair". Tell him to talk with his sister. (why is she shifting grounds, how much does she have now, what's the assurance that the 2M would be ready in 2 years time)
Re: Please Help On And Advice TO A Good FRIEND by Scarpon(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2013
ifyalways: He is from "a very poor home" but have a sister with a flourishing biz

Really, how poor is very poor?

@topic, its her blood sister hence familial bonds. You an outsider should occupy an "onlooker chair". Tell him to talk with his sister. (why is she shifting grounds, how much does she have now, what's the assurance that the 2M would be ready in 2 years time)
I really felt for the guy, as for the extra 2years is still gonna be the same 1 million no addition or he should leave now with only 100k. my thought is the sister is so greedy to give

(1) (Reply)

What If You See This Post, And You Intentionally Ignore? a LETTER FROM HELL / What It Takes To Live A Happy Life / Prediction: Before 1pm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.