Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (23077 Views)

New German White Short Sleeve T-shirt for uniform job #2500 / 'Hairy Leg' Stockings Designed To Help Women Ward Off Unwanted Male Attention / We Sew, Design And Customise Polo-shirts And T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Lenny5000(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seat-belt was invented to save life and not fashion
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by sandrabenie: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Now,in d event of any road accident,who is affected?D driver or d safety officer?
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by gaskydudu: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
who's fooling who? let's see what will happen when there's an accident
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
agb2011:
lmao grin grin grin omg this got me laffing really hard.
i like the shirt anyway.

Same here!
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by IbnTimothy: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kwajay: SOMETIMES, inventions are revolutionary.

When the iPhone debuted in 2007, the world let out a collective gasp, as if to say, "Yes, that's just what I've been wanting!"

Sometimes, inventions are dull and sometimes, inventions are complete head-scratchers.
The seatbelt t-shirt is, quite simply, a white t-shirt that features a black strap running diagonally across the chest. It's meant to fool police and road safety officers into thinking that the driver is wearing a seatbelt.

READ MORE

Who is fooling who?
...no wear seatbelt now, sebi na police officers go bare the consequences for you abi?
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
Brand_new: Oh dear! Someone needs to import this.
As much as most if think it is dumb there are fools who can't wait to proudly buy and wear them.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by NLGwoodey: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seat belts do not save lives. It only increases the chances of survival in a collision.

Heck, it may even kill you. Inner city accidents in Nigeria are minor fender benders.

But on Nigeria freeways, if you get involved in an accident, there are only two things:

Either you are dead or you are alive. Even when you are alive, you are better of dead in
some cases.

Most highway accidents we have in Nigeria could not be survived with or without seat belt.

The good part: SEAT BELTS SAVE MORE LIVES THAN THEY KILL. Yes, seat belt can kill you

They need to caution commuter and trailer drivers to stop the carnage.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by don33310(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
The T- shirt is not bad but you still have to put on your sit belt
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Ekowise(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
It's only the fools that will take advantage of this. They should rather fix their seat-belt once and for all than wasting their time and money but the shirt over and over because it'll not last long if they where it everyday and they can not be repeating thesame cloth every day all in the name of seat-belt.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Abeyjide: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
akuji: Maybe when someone gets into an accident and flies out of the windscreen and lands in a bush somewhere or land for road middle and an oncoming trailer jam the person on top, that s when una go remember sey seatbelt dey important after all. It's is not our portion o

undecided

ur message make sense.it was last two weeks i realised d importance of sit belt.one of our neighbor hit an nocoming car and d person sitting besyd d man driving d oncoming car didnt use sit belt,d guys forehead was choped off by d windscreen.dont people realised is for d benefit of dose in d car.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Abasimmodo(f): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nice concept but very dangerous.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Ignatio(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
akuji: Maybe when someone gets into an accident and flies out of the windscreen and lands in a bush somewhere or land for road middle and an oncoming trailer jam the person on top, that s when una go remember sey seatbelt dey important after all. It's is not our portion o

undecided

A very dumb way to die, wearing a fake seat-belt T-shirt.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by slikcipher(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Only a fool will call this revolutionary. Who's safety is at risk? Ode!!!
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by logica(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
What's new? Vasco da Gama had this shirt for ages.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by nyerem(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
I wil order mine wen i get my own car.lol
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Czarskit(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guess they've never seen someone 'share' knowledge with coal tar before cheesy
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Inoknowbook: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dem try shaa. Make dem take am fool injuries/death too when accident happen.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by coldgate(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
:owhen someone gets into an accident and flies out of the windscreen and lands in a bush somewhere or land for road middle and an oncoming trailer jam the person on top, that s when una go remember sey seatbelt dey important after all. It's is not our portion o

undecided[/quote]
Exactly! That is when we would be able to decide who the fool is: The Mangled corpse or the FRSC rescue officials
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Remii(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
not to fool road safety but to fool himself on suicide mission. I have been safed by safety belts a view times and I can tell you wearing it is not to appease any law enforment agent
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by albacete(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Remii: not to fool road safety but to fool himself on suicide mission. I have been safed by safety belts a view times and I can tell you wearing it is not to appease any law enforment agent

Hmmm!
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by razznaija(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nice T, but i'll rather save my money and wear a seat belt.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by lakad4u(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Haba now!!!! Why are you this harsh? You should correct in love, nobody is above mistake...you are not perfect so why the "ODE" & "SWINE" is not right now.
Leave the mumu,hin papa na soyinka,idiot...
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
albacete:

Hmmm!
bros dont mind them they must be drunk....for goodness sake i dont understand why an individual will decide to take strong drinks/spirits this hot afternoon.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by ugotuf(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
PLEASE I CAN'T LAUGH ANY LONGER,MY COLLEAGUES IN THE OFFICE ARE GETTING WORRIED.WHO IS FOOLING WHO HERE?
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by tomholly: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
Who is fooling who?this is not a sensible initiative.Seat belt is 4 ur own good not for Frsc.
By the way who will be wearing this daily all in d name of fooling the police
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by bennynaza(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella: What's the point of having to put on that t shirt and wash it after each wear when you can save yourself time and stress by just putting on the damn seat belt? undecided undecided
Simple, just buy 7- one for each day of d week. P.s call 0806021774 to grab your copy
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by SOMMADY: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
The t-shirt make sense....but life has no duplicate.................
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by richkol(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Whoever wears that and thinks he's deceiving the authority is indeed a fool. Whose life is at stake? Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by albacete(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Aggrippa: bros dont mind them they must be drunk....for goodness sake i dont understand why an individual will decide to take strong drinks/spirits this hot afternoon.
grin grin grin
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by SOMMADY: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
[was it einstein dat invented this one....?mr man?quote author=mychaella]Oh I get it. So you would rather wear the same tshirt on top of your jeans, suit, agbada and so on than fasten your seat belt. Wow. A round of applause for Einstein. [/quote]
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by klkl: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kwajay: SOMETIMES, inventions are revolutionary.

When the iPhone debuted in 2007, the world let out a collective gasp, as if to say, "Yes, that's just what I've been wanting!"

Sometimes, inventions are dull and sometimes, inventions are complete head-scratchers.
The seatbelt t-shirt is, quite simply, a white t-shirt that features a black strap running diagonally across the chest. It's meant to fool police and road safety officers into thinking that the driver is wearing a seatbelt.

READ MORE
Seat belt is design to safe you in case of accident and not to safe the police or Road safety so this. Is only designed to fool them selves and not any other person. Be wise and safety conscious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 / Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen / Queen Of Aso Nigeria Crowns Peace George Chinwendu, 8 Others Winners (colourful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.