Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,365 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (23076 Views)

New German White Short Sleeve T-shirt for uniform job #2500 / 'Hairy Leg' Stockings Designed To Help Women Ward Off Unwanted Male Attention / We Sew, Design And Customise Polo-shirts And T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Royalkings: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg alwasys put the seat belt for ur own good ooo
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Policewoman(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Only FOOLS play with death.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
yuzedo: undecided IBO boys haff come again??!??! WE GIVE UPPP!!!!!!!! angry

I couldn't stop wondering the 3 fools who liked this comment.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by akuji: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abeyjide:

ur message make sense.it was last two weeks i realised d importance of sit belt.one of our neighbor hit an nocoming car and d person sitting besyd d man driving d oncoming car didnt use sit belt,d guys forehead was choped off by d windscreen.dont people realised is for d benefit of dose in d car.

OMG... Very gruesome. Chaii
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg Is there any big deal in using seat belts? why would someone risk his life just to avoid wearing seat belt though i prefer wearing seat belts when am on the high way only..
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by naijaswag1: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2013
Imagine a fool thinking that he is fooling the police, whereas, he is fooling himself.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2013
Penny wise, pounce foolish.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by princesa(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2013
i no kukuma see the shirt sef
is there a picture my phone didn't load?
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by logica(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by generaliy07(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2013
akuji: Maybe when someone gets into an accident and flies out of the windscreen and lands in a bush somewhere or land for road middle and an oncoming trailer jam the person on top, that s when una go remember sey seatbelt dey important after all. It's is not our portion o

undecided
You don make me risk sack letter cause of unexplainable laugh @ workplace,na wa for you o,looollzzzz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by generaliy07(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2013
lakad4u: Just passing by,anyway first to coment...
Were you looking for NL(naija loaded) and mistakenly got NL(nairaland)?,cos the former is where toddlers of your pedigree belong,go and do ur assignment kid,uncle will flog d hell out'a ur silly ass tommorow!!!
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by ddeola: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2013
Just pray you are lucky or else you will blame yourself
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by generaliy07(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
albacete:

Hmmm!
U badt ghan o,rotfl
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kwajay: SOMETIMES, inventions are revolutionary.

When the iPhone debuted in 2007, the world let out a collective gasp, as if to say, "Yes, that's just what I've been wanting!"

Sometimes, inventions are dull and sometimes, inventions are complete head-scratchers.
The seatbelt t-shirt is, quite simply, a white t-shirt that features a black strap running diagonally across the chest. It's meant to fool police and road safety officers into thinking that the driver is wearing a seatbelt.

READ MORE

That shirt looks like that of vasco dagama football club home shirt...

The wearer can cheat traffic officials but not death..

Wear your seat belt always.
Re: Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials by davou4eva(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hey! who is fooling who here. Using your seat belt is for your own safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018 / Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen / Queen Of Aso Nigeria Crowns Peace George Chinwendu, 8 Others Winners (colourful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.