Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] (13076 Views)

##UNBEATABLE### Withdraw @ #270 To 1$ From Payoneer,Fiverr,upwork,freelancer Etc / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
bro, i dont know if you still share the ebook. my mail is babatundemayowa23 at gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by expertee(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Koladeolaoluwa@gmail.com Thank for sharing you are bless
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by samchide(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
eedriyz: The free copy can be gotten now. If you don't want to drop your email, you can call me
i need the free copy xsamchide@gmail.com
thannks
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by hyeladiharuna: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
hello sir, i had about this ebook and after reading the testimonies i just believe you are Gods sent, i will be glad if i can get a copy
at engrndahi@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by bizmania(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by yeddy99: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2013
i do need a copy too. God bless you.
yeddy99@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by richiet: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
please send to richigweclay@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2013
Sorry everyone, I got a bit busier these days because about last month I actually had a talk with my uncle who is into graphics. I've been working from his office since about that time, sharing ideas and all that. I'm gaining skills and tools while he is gaining how to make more money from the internet from what he does best. In fact, some two weeks ago, I had to pause all my gigs because I'm working on about 3-4 service websites using Joomla (which I'm just learning). Plus I'm still on training with several related softwares. Maybe some day I will share more. Network is why I haven't share one of the premium Logo creation software with parties that qualifies. I'll check all your emails and forward your ebook copies.
Thanks for the kind words. And for the guys spreading my name; I don't know you, but God does. I didn't ask or expect that but thanks for the appreciating. I'm always happy whenever I'm able to contribute to someone's success.

Regards
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
I decided to upload the ebook on my server. I did that and updated the download link. You may get it directly if you don't want to drop your link. Or if you can't wait for my mail
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sent to everyone. Please, let me know if I missed your email. But alternatively, you can go to the first page to get the download link.
Cheers
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by halmat(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Gr8
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by halmat(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Aleemisiaka@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by blym4real: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2013
please I need one in my email anex4real@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
halmat: Aleemisiaka@gmail.com
blym4real: please I need one in my email anex4real@gmail.com

http://idrisadeleye.com/free/The%20Ultimate%20Fiverr%20Report.pdf
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by luciano2283: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pls kindly send me a copy of the fiverr e-book; peter.uchenna@ymail.com. Tanx so much.
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hey guys, I am officially launching the full report's sales page. "The Ultimate Fiverr Guide". I uploaded the website files to http://idrisadeleye.com/fiverr before sleeping last night, but I missed some files, I will do that again when I get back home today because I did that on my home desktop. Buy so feel free to check it anyway and tell me what you think. Now I want to make you guys an offer. The first 3 people to send me their email via sms will be opportunned to review the ebook 100% free (call that my Ramadan gift).. Then the next five people will get it for a discount price of 2k. I am doing this for all NL members because you guys made me do this... Yeah! You made me create the most amazing fiverr product I have ever seen. This book is massive, and I am sure about that.
If you bought this earlier, contact me cos I have some special stuffs for you. (I am always generous).
Thanks for the support guys.
Regards
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by halmat(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2013
eedriyz: Hey guys, I am officially launching the full report's sales page. "The Ultimate Fiverr Guide". I uploaded the website files to http://idrisadeleye.com/fiverr before sleeping last night, but I missed some files, I will do that again when I get back home today because I did that on my home desktop. Buy so feel free to check it anyway and tell me what you think. Now I want to make you guys an offer. The first 3 people to send me their email via sms will be opportunned to review the ebook 100% free (call that my Ramadan gift).. Then the next five people will get it for a discount price of 2k. I am doing this for all NL members because you guys made me do this... Yeah! You made me create the most amazing fiverr product I have ever seen. This book is massive, and I am sure about that.
If you bought this earlier, contact me cos I have some special stuffs for you. (I am always generous).
Thanks for the support guys.
Regards
help me 2 thank oga idris, he gave me a copy of the guide for review, av gotten my ramadan gift 4rm him. He is so generous, send your email to 07030908226 may b your luck still awaits you
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Got series of SMSes today. Sorry I didn't event remember to say it here that the three spots has been filled since morning. I created a voguepay buy now button for you guys on the page. You can get it for 2k if you use the button. You have this weekend for that anyway.

I'm not trying to be another ebook seller, but those that have this know it's really different... It won't refer you to buy another ebook of me. And believe me, everything you need to make it on fiverr is there. One on One trainings can't even get better than the ebook, except you can't understand simple English.
Cheers
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by deasy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow! Good stuffs in here tnx!
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by lekanfash(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please send me the guide at lekan675@yahoo.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by deasy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pls this is my email ooo
Ezekieldavid7@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by nairamaverick(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
please how do you send traffic to your gigs?
Thanks.
eedriyz: Prior to my topic here: [URL=https://www.nairaland.com/1158552/making-it-big-fiverr#13777093]Making It Big With Fiverr[/URL] which I set up as a question and answer topic on Fiverr, quite a huge number of people asked for my mentorship trainings and stuffs like that. Although I am not really offering that but I did all I can to help several people. Questions get me overwhelmed, I had to go on answering the same questions on and on again, so, I decided to create an eBook to help everyone. This eBook was never my idea in the first place, I had to consider it after several requests. I named it "The Ultimate Fiverr Guide", because I have read over 50 fiverr ebooks and watched several courses but none is up to what I packaged here. 12 great fiverr selling ideas plus details on how to complete them is really scarce. After reading this eBook, you will be equipped with more than 12 different ideas which does not sell only on Fiverr but generally on the internet.
I hate stories, here are the ideas I shared in the so called Ultimate Guide:
Idea 1: Push-button gigs (this includes eBooks, software, etc). I shared how to get them online. This is an easy way to start for anyone.
Idea 2: Writing gigs and how to go about them
Idea 3: Social Bookmarking and an easy way to do it
Idea 4: Creating eBook covers.
Idea 5: providing YouTube Views/likes/comments
Idea 6: Selling twitter tweets
Idea 7: Selling Website visitors
Idea 8: Creating Video Presentations (there is a secret code I shared here)
Idea 9: Providing Keyword Research services
Idea 10: Creating Squidoo lenses
Idea 11: Selling Backlinks
Idea 12: Logo Creation.

Table of content
Why Fiverr is Awesome
Things you need to know first
Joining Fiverr and setting up your profile
Adding A gig Tagging
Delivering your gig
Ideas to Make Money on Fiverr
How to Outsource Your Fiverr Jobs
Withdrawing Your Fiverr Earnings
Fiverr alternatives Maximizing Exposure – Getting more traffics
Building your list
How Not To Get Banned on Fiverr
Fiverr Flipping
Make Money Buying Fiverr gigs
Conclusion
Bonus: How to Open, and verify PayPal account in Nigeria

I shared a few copies in a thread I created earlier which got deleted and even got me banned, for a reason I didn't know.
I stop giving that very ebook and created a new one from it. The new ebook contained 4 of the 12 ideas, and it is free for life. I removed some parts of the ebook but left every important part. The way it is, you still can't take the quality away. I could decide to sell it for N5,000 because it still matched or even better what they are selling out there. I've read lots of fiverr ebooks, and nothing still match this in my eyes.

Drop your email for a copy. Or download from: http://idrisadeleye.com/free/The%20Ultimate%20Fiverr%20Report.pdf
Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
i need the fiverr ultimate . my email is taiwo1122@yahoo.com. tanks
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
I'm tired of people sending me their emails. Why can't you guys just check the thread? I've posted the download link like 3 times. I won't reply anyone on this again. Stop posting your emails. You can comment anyway
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by helpfulposts(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
OP you've made a very big mistake in that your ebook. How do you expect people
to buy "THE ULTIMATE FIVERR GUIDE" when every thing has been revealed by you
not only Fiverr but in so many other things.......

Although,it is a very nice ebook, you would correct that mistake or give a copy to a personal friend
that would reviewed for your own benefit.

You know the very point am talking about. I am a fellow accountant like you.

Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
helpfulposts: OP you've made a very big mistake in that your ebook. How do you expect people
to buy "THE ULTIMATE FIVERR GUIDE" when every thing has been revealed by you
not only Fiverr but in so many other things.......

Although,it is a very nice ebook, you would correct that mistake or give a copy to a personal friend
that would reviewed for your own benefit.

You know the very point am talking about. I am a fellow accountant like you.

Thanks

Lol. When I saw the "big mistake" part of your post, I was like....? First, I want to say a "Thank you" for your comments.

Now to your question, I'm not out to sell ebook or make money from people. My decision to stop giving away the first ebook (the one with 10 different ideas) is because I found someone selling it. I know the potential income I can get if I decide to do it to do this the way it is really done in IM. The free ebook is loaded and will surely sell at the 3k5 the paid one currently sells for with no problem at all. But if you think it is loaded, then you haven't seen the full one
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by helpfulposts(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2013
eedriyz:

Lol. When I saw the "big mistake" part of your post, I was like....? First, I want to say a "Thank you" for your comments.

Now to your question, I'm not out to sell ebook or make money from people. My decision to stop giving away the first ebook (the one with 10 different ideas) is because I found someone selling it. I know the potential income I can get if I decide to do it to do this the way it is really done in IM. The free ebook is loaded and will surely sell at the 3k5 the paid one currently sells for with no problem at all. But if you think it is loaded, then you haven't seen the full one
Ok that is nice but let nobody on the WARRIORS FORUM see this ebook. You know the point am making because one part breaks int'l laws. Thank u
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2013
helpfulposts: Ok that is nice but let nobody on the WARRIORS FORUM see this ebook. You the the point am making because one part breaks int'l laws. Thank u

Okay sir. Point noted!
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by greenhope(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls send the report club4freedom@yahoo.com
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by franknelly(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
i cant bliv i miss out on this please am new to naira land sumone to kindly send me a copy please franknelly2000@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by eedriyz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
My domain name expired....but I don't want to renew with my current registrar. That's why the direct link I posted is unavailable for now. I am waiting for them to delete it from their system so dt I can join it with my domains on either of namecheap and godaddy... I sent this to everyone I've not got to. Pls let me know if I missed your email.
Re: The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE] by ready2give(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls i need the fiverr ultimate . my email is rbgiwa@yahoo.com. tanks. i am just reading about it.please help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Artist In Nigeria / Staph Infection Treatment In Nigeria / Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.