Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 (20980 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
mama-gee:
Ronaldo finally puts my mind at rest at the dying minute. . .

That was a scare, I hope madrid don't do this ever again. . . grin

all i can do is to laugh anytime i see your comment on football grin grin grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

HERE WE GO AGAIN... A PARASITIC LEAGUE LOOKING 4 THE BEST MANAGER OUT THERE. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT DORTMUND AND MALAGA HAVE WORLD CLASS FEEDERS TEAM THAT GRADUATE TO THE MAIN TEAM. PLAYERS LIKE ISCO, REUS, GOTZE, ETC. BUT THE EPL CAN NEVER BOAST OF THAT. WHEN U HAVE A LEAGUE THAT OVER-RATES MEDIOCRE LIKE WILSHERE, WHO IS NEVER A WORLD CLASS PLAYER, THEN YOU KNOW WHY ENGLAND HAS NEVER WON ANY TOURNEY IN MODERN ERA.

Erm, Man United and Liverpool would have something to say about that. Their academies combined, produced the likes of Beckham, Giggs, Michael Owen, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phil Neville, Jamie Carragher, Stephen Gerrard amongst others.

3 Likes

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan: Could either Jurgen Klopp or Manuel Pelegrinni be at Chelsea next season? We shall see.

i prefer jurgen klopp
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by usbcable(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
to all fellow madridistas

CONGRATULATION

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan: Update: The UCL semifinal draw will take place on Friday at 10:30am Nigerian time.

barca - bayern ...dortmund - madrid grin grin grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
I don't think the Scottish refereeing team that handled the Dortmund v Malaga match will take further part in this season's tournament. UEFA may take some drastic action.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

barca - bayern ...dortmund - madrid grin grin grin grin
That seems to be the plan. In the end, it may be a Barca v Real final.

That final will be the most watched in UCL history.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

Not sure for the blaugrana yet

The old lady may still get one more rise tomorrow

old lady ko , granma ni , useless italians , i wish them all the bad luck in fotball tomorow , useless people angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:
That seems to be the plan. In the end, it may be a Barca v Real final.

That final will be the most watched in UCL history.

you are right , but i want barca - dortmund final grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

old lady ko , granma ni , useless italians , i wish them all the bad luck in football tommorrow , useless people angry angry grin grin grin

Biolabee has a point. Galatasaray nearly did the impossible tonight, even Arsenal were one goal away from the q/finals.
Judging from those events, Bayern's 2-goal lead is still precarious.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

you are right , but i want barca - dortmund final grin grin
That would be an entertaining game too, between two sides that play crisp, attacking football.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
I've been saying 'tonight', but it's actually afternoon in my area grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan: I don't think the Scottish refereeing team that handled the Dortmund v Malaga match will take further part in this season's tournament. UEFA may take some drastic action.

what a disgrace the officials are , by the way what is the job of the officals close to the box , if they can not call offside that was that close ?
i keep saying it ,we will see less of these errors , the moment fifa allow fans to beat refrees or go to the stadium with a gun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Biolabee has a point. Galatasaray nearly did the impossible tonight, even Arsenal were one goal away from the q/finals.
Judging from those events, Bayern's 2-goal lead is still precarious.

i just hate anything italian grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

what a disgrace the officials are , by the way what is the job of the officals close to the box , if they can not call offside that was that close ?
i keep saying it ,we will see less of these errors , the moment fifa allow fans to beat refrees or go to the stadium with a gun grin grin grin

Lol.. That would be too extreme grin

The job of those sideline officials is to watch out for fouls in the box i.e. 'wrestling' during corner kicks, handballs etc. It's not their job to make offside calls. Anyway, those extra officials have been mostly useless this season; for instance, there should have been TWO penalties for Celtic, in the 1st leg second round match against Juventus. The Juve players kept on shoving the Celtic players whenever there was a corner kick.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

i just hate anything italian grin grin
Noted grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm, Man United and Liverpool would have something to say about that. Their academies combined, produced the likes of Beckham, Giggs, Michael Owen, Nicky Butt, Gary and Phil Neville, Jamie Carragher, Stephen Gerrard amongst others.

Excellent players but the quality is not the same

The Germans n Spanish are still better over the last 2 decades

2 Likes

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

old lady ko , granma ni , useless italians , i wish them all the bad luck in fotball tomorow , useless people angry angry grin grin grin

LOL?...... Wetin the spaghetti people do u brah

Me I want barca n bayern to go thru
Then I want a bayern real semis as that is the only team that can beat Madrid
Madrid will eat barca at the moment
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

Excellent players but the quality is not the same

The Germans n Spanish are still better over the last 2 decades

True. Those countries have the edge in terms of quality players.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

HERE WE GO AGAIN... A PARASITIC LEAGUE LOOKING 4 THE BEST MANAGER OUT THERE. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT DORTMUND AND MALAGA HAVE WORLD CLASS FEEDERS TEAM THAT GRADUATE TO THE MAIN TEAM. PLAYERS LIKE ISCO, REUS, GOTZE, ETC. BUT THE EPL CAN NEVER BOAST OF THAT. WHEN U HAVE A LEAGUE THAT OVER-RATES MEDIOCRE LIKE WILSHERE, WHO IS NEVER A WORLD CLASS PLAYER, THEN YOU KNOW WHY ENGLAND HAS NEVER WON ANY TOURNEY IN MODERN ERA.

I totally disagree with Wilshere being Mediocre. It was injuries that slowed him down. Any player who bossed the Barca Midfielders ain't mediocre. wink
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Stat: Dortmund are the only unbeaten team remaining in the competition. Man United were the last team to have won the UCL without losing a single match (2007/2008).
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

LOL?...... Wetin the spaghetti people do u brah

Me I want barca n barren to go thru
Then I want a barren real semis as that is the only team that can beat Madrid
Madrid will eat barca at the moment

dont mind those people bros , they run football with mafia .remember the year juventus won league match on the last day of the league . penalty for inter denied , counter attack juventus ,penalty and juve won the league , it still look like a miracle to me till today , day light robbery .. the only thing i like about them is there food and outfits, infact i no dey joke with their spaghetti ragu grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by usbcable(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. You are right. There is no way in hell that the Madrid management will sell Casillas.

just as no one ever thought El-Capitan Raul Gonzalez will be sold

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I totally disagree with Wilshere being Mediocre. It was injuries that slowed him down. Any player who bossed the Barca Midfielders ain't mediocre. wink

Abi o. Frequent injuries can hamper a player's progress, just ask Ledley King.
IMO, Wilshere was the man of the match in the 1st leg- Round of 16 game against Barca in the 2010/2011 season.

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
usbcable:

just as no one ever thought El-Capitan Raul Gonzalez will be sold

Raul had lost form then.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by siddiq202(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
I cant wait to see madrid beat that club called barca once more this season
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by andyanders: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Expired players as stated above by you.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by siddiq202(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Raul had lost form then.
Casillas is on the same path too although I dont see him leaving santiago
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Debroslink: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

BROTHER, A TYPICAL EPL FAN THINKS THAT WILSHERE IS BETTER THAN ISCO, GOTZE, REUS because THEY DON'T PLAY IN THEIR HYPER RATED EPL. EPL IS SHIT. NO WONDER RONALDO HAD 2 MOVE ON TO RUB MINDS WITH THE WORLD BEST PLAYERS, AND GUARDIOLA HAD 2 MOVE TO BUNDLESLIGA BECAUSE EPL IS ON THE DECLINE.

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
siddiq202: I cant wait to see madrid beat that club called barca once more this season

That would be an unprecedented 4th victory over Barca in one season! I don't think either team have done that before.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Abi o. Frequent injuries can hamper a player's progress, just ask Ledley King.
IMO, Wilshere was the man of the match in the 1st leg- Round of 16 game against Barca in the 2010/2011 season.

bro , wheelchair is an average player , forget about all these media hype
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

BROTHER, A TYPICAL EPL FAN THINKS THAT WILSHERE IS BETTER THAN [b]ISCO, GOTZE, REUS
because THEY DON'T PLAY IN THEIR HYPER RATED EPL. EPL IS SHIT. NO WONDER RONALDO HAD 2 MOVE ON TO RUB MINDS WITH THE WORLD BEST PLAYERS, AND GUARDIOLA HAD 2 MOVE TO BUNDLESLIGA BECAUSE EPL IS ON THE DECLINE.

I personally rate the aforementioned players highly.
I just hope that Keshi has a plan to stop Isco, when the Super Eagles clash with Spain in June's FIFA Confederations Cup. I think Spain coach, Del Bosque, will use that tourney to try out Spain's fringe players. I'm also expecting Michu and Mata to be in the starting 11 in the June matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Middlesbrough: Capital One Cup (14 - 13) On Pens On 23rd Sept 2014 / Arsenal Vs Everton (3 - 1) On 21st May 2017 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 27th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.