Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 (20482 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Debroslink: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Abi o. Frequent injuries can hamper a player's progress, just ask Ledley King.
IMO, Wilshere was the man of the match in the 1st leg- Round of 16 game against Barca in the 2010/2011 season.

THAT'S HOW U PEOPLE OVER RATE PLAYERS. TELL ME THE CONTRIBUTION OF WILSHERE AGAINST BARCA OVER D 2 LEGS? DID HE SCORE OR GIVE ANY ASSIST? WHERE WAS HE WHEN MESSI WAS SCORING 4 FUN AGAINST ARSENAL? WAS HE SLEEPING WHEN INIESTA BOSSED D MIDFIELD IN THE 2ND LEG AND GAVE THAT TELEGRAPHIC THROUGH BALL TO MESSI?

HE HAD A GOOD GAME IN D 1ST LEG, BUT DAT'S IT. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM STAND STRAIGHT WITH PLAYERS LIKE GOTZE AND REUS WHO DESTROYED MADRID AND MAN CITY EN-ROUTE TO THE SEMI-FINAL
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

dont mind those people bros , they run football with mafia .remember the year juventus won league match on the last day of the league . penalty for inter denied , counter attack juventus ,penalty and juve won the league , it still look like a miracle to me till today , day light robbery .. the only thing i like about them is there food and outfits, infact i no dey joke with their spaghetti ragu grin grin

LOL...... mafioso
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

THAT'S HOW U PEOPLE OVER RATE PLAYERS. TELL ME THE CONTRIBUTION OF WILSHERE AGAINST BARCA OVER D 2 LEGS? DID HE SCORE OR GIVE ANY ASSIST? WHERE WAS HE WHEN MESSI WAS SCORING 4 FUN AGAINST ARSENAL? WAS HE SLEEPING WHEN INIESTA BOSSED D MIDFIELD IN THE 2ND LEG AND GAVE THAT TELEGRAPHIC THROUGH BALL TO MESSI?

HE HAD A GOOD GAME IN D 1ST LEG, BUT DAT'S IT. THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM STAND STRAIGHT WITH PLAYERS LIKE GOTZE AND REUS WHO DESTROYED MADRID AND MAN CITY EN-ROUTE TO THE SEMI-FINAL

WORD!!!

That 2 1 win in the emirates is so over used
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by usbcable(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Raul had lost form then.

is Casillas on top form as before? no.
Raul was an icon for RM.

bottom line never say never.

3 Likes

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

Yeah, consistency is the issue. I'll admit that Barca's youngsters and the likes of Gotze have definitely been more consistent than EPL youth players.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

That would be an unprecedented 4th victory over Barca in one season! I don't think either team have done that before.

That's why I want real to meet munchen.......
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

bro , wheelchair is an average player , forget about all these media hype

Wilshere isn't an average player. How many midfielders in his age group is dominating football. He was just slowed down by injuries. He was well above his peers when he broke through. If he can maintain his fitness first, with some games under his belt, he will be back to his form.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

So how did Drogba fair madrid and Ronaldo today?grin

Is he on his way to the semi finals? grin

LWKMD. grin grin
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

That's why I want real to meet munchen.......

dortmund too can do the job , they beat real in the group stage dont forget
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

The funny thing is that Dortmund may do a 'Chelsea' and win the whole thing, despite losing out of the Bundesliga.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

Has Isco ever dominated in a game against Barca? Yet you rate him highly. Jack Wilshere clearly outclassed Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets in that midfield. He was giving the Man of the match in that home game.

see his game against Bayern. This can't be mediocre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4R_8UGxiQ4
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Debroslink: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
mama-gee:

So how did Drogba fair madrid and Ronaldo today?grin

Is he on his way to the semi finals? grin

LWKMD. grin grin

THIS RONALDO SISSY GAL, DON'T START WHAT U CAN'T FINISH OOOH. WAKE ME UP WHEN RONALDO SCORES IN Q/F OF CL @ AGE 34. OK tongue
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Wilshere isn't an average player. How many midfielders in his age group is dominating football. He was just slowed down by injuries. He was well above his peers when he broke through. If he can maintain his fitness first, with some games under his belt, he will be back to his form.

let him do all you said , before you call him a great player then , for now he's average period .. coulda , shoulda , woulda undecided undecided
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
I hope madrid face Barcelona in the semis. . .

Dortmund and Munich scare me lol
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

WORD!!!

That 2 1 win in the emirates is so over used

For a young midfielder to do that against the best midfield in today is not what can be just forgotten.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

Not sure now.. Real is now on some bad form

Anyone but Madrid.... No decima this year.....
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Fun fact: the Scottish referee that officiated the Dortmund v Malaga match, also officiated the Milan v Barca match. In both games, there were highly contentious decisions made by the ref.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by mariong(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

Don't forget madrid was having a little crises coupled with injury problems. They are more united than they were then.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, consistency is the issue. I'll admit that Barca's youngsters and the likes of Gotze have definitely been more consistent than EPL youth players.

On the contrary, Barca in recent years has been a poor breeding ground for talents. So many wonderfully gifted potential players get lost in Barca academy. For instance Iago, Rochina, Ebwele, Rafinha, Jeffren, even Cuenca and Tello are not getting the playing time to develop.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

Exactly. It seems that Real have woken up in the 2nd half of the season. I bet that if they replicated their current form in the 1st half of the season, they would have been in a La liga title race.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Debroslink: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Has Isco ever dominated in a game against Barca? Yet you rate him highly. Jack Wilshere clearly outclassed Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets in that midfield. He was giving the Man of the match in that home game.

see his game against Bayern. This can't be mediocre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4R_8UGxiQ4

A BAYERN TEAM THAT HAD AN OFF DAY SHEY. SHOW ME THE GOAL OR ASSIST OF WILSHERE IN THAT MATCH. OR BETTER STILL, FYI, WILSHERE HAS NO GOALS OR ASSIST FOR ARSENAL THIS SEASON. AND U CALL THAT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER?
DID U WATCH MALAGA VS MADRID THIS SEASON? I BET U DIDN'T. ISCO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED MADRID EVEN WITH THE PRESENCE OF RONALDO.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

On the contrary, Barca in recent years has been a poor breeding ground for talents. So many wonderfully gifted potential players get lost in Barca academy. For instance Iago, Rochina, Ebwele, Rafinha, Jeffren, even Cuenca and Tello are not getting the playing time to develop.

The point of contention was two decades....

Only bayern has a chance to stop this run to the decima
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

For a young midfielder to do that against the best midfield in today is not what can be just forgotten.

Ok... Lets wait n see if they can qualify for rio first
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

A BAYERN TEAM THAT HAD AN OFF DAY SHEY. SHOW ME THE GOAL OR ASSIST OF WILSHERE IN THAT MATCH. OR BETTER STILL, FYI, WILSHERE HAS NO GOALS OR ASSIST FOR ARSENAL THIS SEASON. AND U CALL THAT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER?
DID U WATCH MALAGA VS MADRID THIS SEASON? I BET U DIDN'T. ISCO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED MADRID EVEN WITH THE PRESENCE OF RONALDO.

What do you mean by an off day. A team has an off day when the other team is playing better. By the way assists and goals is not a criteria for excellence in midfield. Do you know how many memorable games Andrea Pirlo had with AC Milan without a goal or assist?

Isco can perform as he likes against Madrid but Barca is a different affair. Very few players in recent years have dominated their midfield and two I can remember are Banega and Wilshere. Yet you call him mediocre.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
biolabee:

all i see is doping cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Stat: Ronaldo has had 49 attempts on target in this season's UCL, which is the highest of any player so far.

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

THIS RONALDO SISSY GAL, DON'T START WHAT U CAN'T FINISH OOOH. WAKE ME UP WHEN RONALDO SCORES IN Q/F OF CL @ AGE 34. OK tongue

Don't start what I can't finish? undecided

Is this coming from someone who was nowhere to be found when her argument about Drogba being better than Ronaldo failed and then switched to messi? grin

More like rethinking your life, you joker. grin

Funny how you were nowhere to be found in the thread regarding the first leg to tell us how the almighty Drogba who scored 6 goals a whole season outshone my "wet dream boyfriend", Ronaldo ; D grin

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

Mikel Obi had an outstanding game against Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final, please how many goals and assists did he have.

1 Like

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Debroslink: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What do you mean by an off day. A team has an off day when the other team is playing better. By the way assists and goals is not a criteria for excellence in midfield. Do you know how many memorable games Andrea Pirlo had with AC Milan without a goal or assist?

Isco can perform as he likes against Madrid but Barca is a different affair. Very few players in recent years have dominated their midfield and two I can remember are Banega and Wilshere. Yet you call him mediocre.

THE BOLDED PART MAKES ME LOL... BUT PIRLO NEVER WENT A WHOLE SEASON WITHOUT ANY GOAL OR ASSIST. WILSHERE HAS NO GOAL OR ASSIST FOR ARSENAL THIS SEASON AND DAT'S A FACT. EVEN ABOU DIABY WITH ALL HIS INJURIES HAS AN ASSIST 4 ARSENAL THIS SEASON. WILSHERE IS SO OVER RATED.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Debroslink:

THE BOLDED PART MAKES ME LOL... BUT PIRLO NEVER WENT A WHOLE SEASON WITHOUT ANY GOAL OR ASSIST. WILSHERE HAS NO GOAL OR ASSIST FOR ARSENAL THIS SEASON AND DAT'S A FACT. EVEN ABOU DIABY WITH ALL HIS INJURIES HAS AN ASSIST 4 ARSENAL THIS SEASON. WILSHERE IS SO OVER RATED.

What part of Jack Wilshere is recovering from his injuries. He was away for almost a year and you want him on fire in few months? Give him time to pick his form, don't call him mediocre because he was injured.

Maybe you feel because Diaby has more assists than him this season, he has been the better player. That is actually very funny.
Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Mikel Obi had an outstanding game against Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final, please how many goals and assists did he have.
GBAM! I think that performance convinced the Chelsea management to keep him, and instead sell Meireles and loan out Essien.
4-5 years ago, no one would have thought that Mikel will start more CFC games than Essien.

2 Likes

Re: Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 by fredoooooo: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
mama gee don high again this evening grin grin grin
mama UP RONALDO grin grin grin
a bottle of heineken for mama please grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 28th February 2014 / Strictly Arsenal: / Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.