Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding (60532 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

Get a man? Please shut up! Its totally her life, not every woman wants to get married! Quit feeling like marriage is a sure means to happiness, different faces- different desires. I hate when men abuse a woman cause she's not married, have you considered her own thoughts on 'marriage'. Leave her alone, go and advise your daughter mr ripe. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Westernization has really killed Africans and her moral values, imagine an african woman not ashamed to riddicule the blessed union of marriage in public. I ask you a question, would you rather die α lonely old hagg without a spouse or kids? Your parents will totally freak out if they understand how lowly you think of marriage. You shld hav a quiet word with urself απϑ btw I don't hav α daughter.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
Westernization has really killed Africans and her moral values, imagine an african woman not ashamed to riddicule the blessed union of marriage in public. I ask you a question, would you rather die α lonely old hagg without a spouse or kids? Your parents will totally freak out if they understand how lowly you think of marriage. You shld hav a quiet word with urself απϑ btw I don't hav α daughter.

And who said I don't wanna get married? You're a funny and unwise man. Btw don't sound like you know my lovely parents, or you can assume their reactions- don't do that! I love being an African, my issues with you and your low mentality is that you oppose your opinions on others regardless of their decisions/desires. Shame on you! People have the right to decide to live their lives however way they wish. Why am I even bothering my sexy self with you? Sweetie your backward opinions don't count, Bleep off! *:-)*

5 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:

Oh and one more thing, you better stop blaming the west- the west is responsible for the better life you live today-thanks to technology, hard work and dedication. People who blame the west for others decisions are either retarded or have an extremely low IQ. There! I said it. *:-)*

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

*clapping* eh thank you, leave it like that for us. Mumu man, don't go and seek information about the economy or the security challenges of your country, be following Agbani's boobs left and right. Ishie! Mtchew.
dat one na anoda tori for anoda thread,for now na agabani koloyan we dey talk about for here,so leave economy and security matter for my oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:

Lol, dude. . . .what business of yours is it if her parents freak out or not? Not everybody wants marriage. The sooner Africans accept this fact and learn to live with it, the better for them.
With the way guys kept going on about marriage in this thread, it appears as if men are more obsessed with marriage than women.

7 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: i still insist say make you go sidon. You get money to chop?you wan buy me beer,go take the money chop food wey go make your sense to wake up
No whala, but, Life is nt all about marriage or being single.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by mamagee3(f): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
How many threads has been created surrounding this wedding?

Isn't it time to look for better news to talk about? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

And who said I don't wanna get married? You're a funny and unwise man. Btw don't sound like you know my lovely parents, or you can assume their reactions- don't do that! I love being an African, my issues with you and your low mentality is that you oppose your opinions on others regardless of their decisions/desires. Shame on you! People have the right to decide to live their lives however way they wish. Why am I even bothering my sexy self with you? Sweetie your backward opinions don't count, Bleep off! *:-)*
Ver funny opinion υ hav and frankly stupeed one. But anyways am not gonna oblige u 4 an arguement. One thing I've learnt about arguement is never to argue with α fool,cos they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Yeah there I said it undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Gudiza(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
tpapi: If na my sister wear dat kind dress com my wedding na beta slap I for give am

Except she's supporting you, your immediate and extended family.

nyere84: Hey dude, i dont engage in e-bashing. So, i will gladly offer you a bottle of e-beer to drink, to calm you down.
I still insist, “Life“ is nt all about marriage.

Calm her e-nerves. grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
Ver funny opinion υ hav and frankly stupeed one. But anyways am not gonna oblige u 4 an arguement. One thing I've learnt about arguement is never to argue with α fool,cos they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Yeah there I said it undecided

Hahahahahahahahahahaha You are indeed a FOOLISH man. Notice I wrote 'foolish' in caps thus emphasising. I've already won the argument and you're blabbing you don't wanna argue, sweetie, you are FOOLISH and apparently deluded. *spits* *:-)*

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha You are indeed a FOOLISH man. Notice I wrote 'foolish' in caps thus emphasising. I've already won the argument and you're blabbing you don't wanna argue, sweetie, you are FOOLISH and apparently deluded. *spits* *:-)*
Swthrt ur 5mins is over. I've asked your neighboor to turn off his wifi, now be α gσσd girl απϑ hand the phone back to your mum. Now buzz off!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gudiza:

Calm her e-nerves. grin
Oh, ok, she is even a lady?? I guess she is married?? I wish her well, and also rest my case. I wont argue with her again.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by chucky234(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
OP wetin carry your eyes go wey her breast dey,hope say konji no tear your trousers sha
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
goldfish80:
Swthrt ur 5mins is over. I've asked your neighboor to turn off his wifi, now be α gσσd girl απϑ hand the phone back to your mum. Now buzz off!

What an un funny joke! Aww baby did I hurt you? The wounds I inflicted do they hurt that bad? I bet you wanna hit me? Slap me around? pull my hair? Hahahaha you're a sore LOSER. * :-)*

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by supaeagles(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
Miss world is a combination of beauty, brains, personality, physique, style.... You obviously will not be able to assess her intelligence etc by just looking at her pix.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mospring: It cals for intercession ooooh!. cnt watch her remain alof.. without a hubby!.. its damn freaking us up.!
u can say dat again
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: i sure say she no wear pant go there too
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
nyere84: What is it with Nigerian men and Marriage??

Must evritin be all about marriage??

Who says a lady cant be fulfilled & happy without marriage??
Most ladies are their cause of not getting married. They place a lot of priorities on frivolous things that they may not come by.They will be looking for a guy with following chracteristic:
Hansome and tall guy---------What of short and 'ugly' guy?
Living in a well furnished apartment.-----What of those living in face me and I slap you.
Have a good car of his own----------What of those that have none?
Have a well paid job----------What of those that are artisans and job seekers. Fine, in as much as we all want good things in life as ladies, I still advise ladies to pray well and allow God to direct on whom to marry else they may end in a marriage that will brake up within a shorest possible time.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

What an un funny joke! Aww baby did I hurt you? The wounds I inflicted do they hurt that bad? I bet you wanna hit me? Slap me around? pull my hair? Hahahaha you're a sore LOSER. * :-)*
Lol.. What a delusional fellow,I guess you bumped your head on something this morning. *hands her panadol extra* grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
da-gentility:
Wait a minute!! Is dis d Agbani Darego i hv been hearing about. Hmmm,she fyn oo bt am sure she no fyn pass me,but wat in God's name is she showing pple,dat bossom dat is nt full and luks saggd. Anyways it her own cup of tea,make she no seduce our men oo.
From what bush did u originate from?! Who asked if u're more pretty or not?!

That your boobz wey all the village agberos don suck finish na hin u wan use find bf for NL, FOH!

Our men KO, our men in, like Agbani ain't Nigerian undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Beync(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dis one na boooobs?abeg see corrects boooobs for here
Pls cover this plastic tongue you can see it gone out of normal Bre*st Shape. Artificial
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Amaso99(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
taa! u can talk? no b wooden bra dey support dat ur flippers? abi no b u dey ur prof pic? i can bet with dis hot eba am about to swallow, dat tin wey dey ur chest dey touch ur knee.
Her comment make me go see her profil pic! She know too bad sha... For guy man like me...
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaaskia:

Oh and one more thing, you better stop blaming the west- the west is responsible for the better life you live today-thanks to technology, hard work and dedication. People who blame the west for others decisions are either retarded or have an extremely low IQ. There! I said it. *:-)*
If your IQ wasnt the square root of -1 you would have known better not to copy everything the west gave you απϑ doing away with your core values.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by pweeryambre: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
NL member:

Lol, dude. . . .what business of yours is it if her parents freak out or not? Not everybody wants marriage. The sooner Africans accept this fact and learn to live with it, the better for them.
With the way guys kept going on about marriage in this thread, it appears as if men are more obsessed with marriage than women.
thank u, dat was well said, i m also begining to get disturbed abt d way nigerian men verbally abuse our single ladies, as if one day, dey wil start mobbing and lynching ladies for being single. Lol. But on a serious note

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Cityguy: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Codedrock: Former Miss World winner, Ms Agbani Darego who graced the wedding ceremony of her younger sister few days ago suffered a very embarrassing wardrobe mishap.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ERuzS05OmEg/UWLIW3lq1vI/AAAAAAAApe4/KROuuZOpTHk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Agbani Darego’s younger sister, Nengi Darego got married on the April 6th, 2013 in Port Harcourt toher lover, Chubike Asuzu.
Apparently her b**bs spilled out of her gorgeous over-sexy dress.
She is beautiful and over 30 with no man of her own. Hmmmm
Her younger sister got married before her… Is it her fault?
Before you cast the first stone on her, keep in mind that this can happen to anyone… Our beauty queen is growing old gracefully.
Hopefully she go marry one of these days.
Sure most of d stones will come to u for asking that overhyped stuff abt marriage and age.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Amaso99: Her comment make me go see her profil pic! She know too bad sha... For guy man like me...
u'll do a dead vulture, so ur opinion matters NOT! tongue

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by vitality22(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013

Nothing oooo, but i hope you are not trying to console yourself anyway.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lilimax:
Most ladies are their cause of not getting married. They place a lot of priorities on frivolous things that they may not come by.They will be looking for a guy with following chracteristic:
Hansome and tall guy---------What of short and 'ugly' guy?
Living in a well furnished apartment.-----What of those living in face me and I slap you.
Have a good car of his own----------What of those that have none?
Have a well paid job----------What of those that are artisans and job seekers. Fine, in as much as we all want good things in life as ladies, I still advise ladies to pray well and allow God to direct on whom to marry else they may end in a marriage that will brake up within a shorest possible time.
Swity, i agree wit u. But, there are some men you will meet, you will prefer to remain single for the sake of ur sanity.

For instance, i ve a neigbour guy, who shld be in his thirties, but the worst guy any lady can settle for.

He is a Tv presenter, which makes him a mini celebrity. But, You wont believe dat this guy....,
(1). Drugged his babe, loosed her brazilian hair from her head,( she bought 70k) and sold it for 35k. Just to raise money to buy weed & drinks.

(2). He sold his camary car for 150k( am nt into cars, so i dnt knw the model). And finished the money in beer joint.

(3). At the end of month, if he didnt finish his salary in a beer joint or club, he wont come home.

(4). He is alwyz broke, he is alwyz browwoing, he is alwyz in the police station for one problem or the anoda. Etc.

Now, dear tell me...., is this the kind of guy a lady shld marry?? Is nt better for one to remain single, than marry someone like that??

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by mctemmy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Let your mama hear.she go take you to amadioha shirine to wash your head

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by lajaja(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
She now looks like an AIDS patient. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.