Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding (60533 Views)

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Showing her bo-obs is not a big deal to Agbani since she has even modeled topless on the runway as shown on http://africanbeauty..com/2006/05/agbani-daregos-bares-her-boobs-on.html. grin
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by vickysmilez(f): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Codedrock: And i dont really think she is that beautiful to get the miss world title. Is she?
she is, she has all d qualities
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by MSQUARE28(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2013
She's nt d first nd wnt b d last cossy was a bit worse dan hers[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by dafil22(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2013
She go marry @ Godstime 4 her author=Codedrock]Former Miss World winner, Ms Agbani Darego who graced the wedding ceremony of her younger sister few days ago suffered a very embarrassing wardrobe mishap.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ERuzS05OmEg/UWLIW3lq1vI/AAAAAAAApe4/KROuuZOpTHk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Agbani Darego’s younger sister, Nengi Darego got married on the April 6th, 2013 in Port Harcourt toher lover, Chubike Asuzu.
Apparently her b**bs spilled out of her gorgeous over-sexy dress.
She is beautiful and over 30 with no man of her own. Hmmmm
Her younger sister got married before her… Is it her fault?
Before you cast the first stone on her, keep in mind that this can happen to anyone… Our beauty queen is growing old gracefully.
Hopefully she go marry one of these days.[/quote]
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Gistwitherico(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2013
T-smooth:
How did she became miss world sef when fine girl like this dey?
*became* na wa oh NL!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
coolzeal: For those of you saying she's not beautiful, well she's hot, sexy, classy, elegant and beautiful.
mugu..oya i dn comment..hope say u dn da hapi?
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
DJDOLA: u most b high on pawpaw leave for sayin d guy is ugly
whu mentioned ugly?? Ok i undastand..make u nur kari last bah??
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
goldfish80:
Ver funny opinion υ hav and frankly stupeed one. But anyways am not gonna oblige u 4 an arguement. One thing I've learnt about arguement is never to argue with α fool,cos they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Yeah there I said it undecided
she dn 1st finish u...word of advice...go into hidin..hehehehe:-D
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
anishe: IS SHE A VIRGIN?
na wa 4 coments
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by ylaa(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
nyere84: What is it with Nigerian men and Marriage??

Must evritin be all about marriage??

Who says a lady cant be fulfilled & happy without marriage??
dont mind them.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by goldfish80(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Babiloko: she dn 1st finish u...word of advice...go into hidin..hehehehe:-D
Woman wrapper, υ no go find somethn productive to do with your life?! *asswipe
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
thrugemaster:

who b dis foo1? Or nah d dog wey u dey chop dey worry u?

Because I'm from oil rich Akwa ibom state means I eat dogs? Do I sound like a fool? Aren't you excessively pathetic? Oh I get, your unemployment has also affected your reasoning. Go to church and cry to God, you will find work for your lazy hands. Foolish man!
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by Morgan1092(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
mariblizzy :
she should go and eat well and have little flesh on her body, niaja men no too like bonny sturcture, wish her all the best in life...
Mind u! She is nt living ha life 4 9ja dudes.
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by kolamilan(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
if to say na new fashion trend be dis mehn i go like am oo
Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by MySmallWorld: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oh, please, cut the crap. People suffer wardrobe malfunction everyday. I was behind a lady one day and ♓èл zip was open I could see ♓èл thong. Another day it was a man's fly that was open and he was seated. A woman wanted to enter an Okada and ♓èл skirt ripped open, a girl was boarding a bus and the wind blew ♓èл perfect dress up.

So, wardrobe malfunction is unfortunate but shit happens. Get with it!

On another note, Agbani is set to marry influential Balyesa politician, Timi Alaibe. As for ♓èл age. Women who get married so early are those who are not accomplished and have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding by JOKLEVIZ(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Amaaskia:

Senseless comment from an obvious ILLITERATE.

ur generations ar shekau descendants... #fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.