Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! (896 Views)

Man Transformed Into A Woman With $100,000 On Surgeries & Injections (photos) / Funny Things Kids Say And Do-share your stories / Kids Say The Funniest Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! by Krrush(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2008
Home "Wap"-health Tips :

http://surfwap.com/?site=medicalfiles

Say bye-bye to injections and needles,kids!
Re: Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! by Cadet(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
Irrelevant to the topic.
plz, cell phone ring tones and games should not belong in this section. let's make common sense common smiley
Re: Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! by Krrush(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2008
Not irrelivant!

If you had looked properly at the given URL address above,you would have found "medicalfiles".

"Medicalfiles" is the blog site where all your medical querries will be answered back as you post!

Go there now. . .
Re: Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! by Cadet(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2008
surfwap

Chat and Share Photos - FREE

* Search

* Top 20

+ Unlimited Downloads!

* Create your own WAP site!

Categories:

1 Entertainment

2 Portal - Search

3 Messaging - Chat

4 Ringtones - Logos

5 Fun - Games

6 Hobbies - Interests

7 Services

8 Personal

9 Others

new New Sites

+ Submit Your Site!

+ WAP Elite

+ WEB Browser

+ Free Polyphonic Ringtones

yes, very relevant indeed
Re: Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! by Krrush(m): 2:29am On Apr 06, 2008
Truth be told,Cadet.

You have a point.

Surfwap.com is actually a Wap search engine that I subscribed to in order that they feature my "MedicalFiles" blog site in their search engine.

However,it was contracted between both parties that I must earn the right for placement of my site in their search engine by first scoring enough traffic "hits" to their site,and once this is achieved,my site will automatically be featured amongst those you listed above.

My site is truely an "ASK" and get medical "REPLY" site amongst other amazing medical reality stories.

THIS IS MY SITE:    http://MedicalFiles.mygamma.com

You may want to check it out.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Allow Your Kids To Use A Cell Phone? / ‘women Should Stop Being Superstitious’ / Part Time Jobs For House Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.