Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? (778 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2013
looking at the Picture,You probably did the same at their age, But how much do you really know about our national anthem? ,Lord's prayer or e ven d common janglover,when you were their age? grin I remember saying"I rice o compassion" grin!share yours and be factual!no forming here o!

Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by ATMC(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Lol...arise o compatry, nigeria kolo obey, to sar our fatherland with love and senche and fay. D labour of our hero par, shall never be in vain. TO SAR TO SAR OUR MY. One natio ban in freedom, peace and unity.
I think i learnt d national anthem proper in secondary alongside our school anthem during orientation. Then d lords prayer i learnt in primary four...stages
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by johnwizey: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2013
BRB
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2013
ATMC: Lol...arise o compatry, nigeria kolo obey, to sar our fatherland with love and senche and fay. D labour of our hero par, shall never be in vain. TO SAR TO SAR OUR MY. One natio ban in freedom, peace and unity.
I think i learnt d national anthem proper in secondary alongside our school anthem during orientation. Then d lords prayer i learnt in primary four...stages
Jesussssssssssssss!LMAOO!don't let my oga@ d top sack me fah! Buhahahahahaha!ATMC..u are a clown!tnks 4making laff dis much!
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2013
Our father.. two times eleven
I actually got the national anthem right when i was in my year three. It came out in one of my GNS test. But it is not my fault anyway; na those public schools coupled with public illiterate teachers wey no no wetin dem dey teach us.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii: Our father.. two times eleven
I actually got the national anthem right when i was in my year three. It came out in one of my GNS test. But it is not my fault anyway; na those public schools coupled with public illiterate teachers wey no no wetin dem dey teach us.
choi! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Mods..front page pleaseeEeeeee !it's kinda interesting 2hear people share their childhood experience!tnkss in advance!
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by greatgod2012(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
As a matter of fact, all though my primary school, na rubbish i dey sing, for, the Lord's prayer, i got that around pry4-5, but national anthem, not until i got to J. S. S 3, when one of our "sisters(went to catholis school), dealt with us and gave it as an assignment for all of of us, since then, i've mastered it, but, it wasnt easy o.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by k2039: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
I was a patrotic cardinal from my mother's womb, so I knew both before age five. By the way I'm was very brilliant then, No girl to think about or money, just God and Nigeria.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
k2039: I was a patrotic cardinal from my mother's womb, so I knew both before age five. By the way I'm was very brilliant then, No girl to think about or money, just God and Nigeria.

Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by k2039: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
nikkypearl:
[size=13pt] Na you be dat cat. [/size]
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] Na you be dat cat. [/size]
grin
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by greatgod2012(f): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2013
This topic will be very interesting if it gets to the FP.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by 299: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Honestly, at 29....i'm still yet to get the national anthem right
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2013
[quot author=greatgod2012]This topic will be very interesting if it gets to the FP.

[/quote]honestly!av bin begging d mods 2take it! Share yo own sis grin abi u dey form ni?
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by greatgod2012(f): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2013
greatgod2012: As a matter of fact, all though my primary school, na rubbish i dey sing, for, the Lord's prayer, i got that around pry4-5, but national anthem, not until i got to J. S. S 3, when one of our "sisters(went to catholis school), dealt with us and gave it as an assignment for all of of us, since then, i've mastered it, but, it wasnt easy o.

nikkypearl: [quot author=greatgod2012]This topic will be very interesting if it gets to the FP.

honestly!av bin begging d mods 2take it! Share yo own sis grin abi u dey form ni?

i have already done that, sis......and this is it.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
very simple, can say and write both while in primary school, maybe primary 3 (about 7 years old)
I can even sing the second verse of the national anthem.
Re: At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
jmoore: very simple, can say and write both while in primary school, maybe primary 3 (about 7 years old)
I can even sing the second verse of the national anthem.
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Court Rejects Man's Plea For Dissolution Of Marriage / Funny Nicknames / Looking For An Old Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.