Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! (1041 Views)

This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular / How To Run ONLY Whatsapp Without Any Other App Running On D Background? SOLVED / HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by texazzpete(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2008
Check out this video of Quake 3 Arena running on an iPhone. The dev has even gotten multiplayer to work. Looking great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvci1vTXyUo
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by texazzpete(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2008
Anyone know how to embed a Youtube video in this crazy site? grin
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by hayprof(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2008
@pete, Just Open a Iphone thread, and post all related stuffs wink
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by texazzpete(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2008
hayprof:

@pete, Just Open a Iphone thread, and post all related stuffs wink

I hear you! first time ever two iphone threads are on top on NL and you're complaining grin

Lol. Let us iPhone geezers have our moment in the spotlight. Happy weekend all the same
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by funkybaby(f): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2008
Cant you see you are the only one hyping this iphone? You just dey console yourself. We both know that you would have gotten "madder" applications if you were using a nokia. Not forgetting the hassles involved in getting compactible applications that really work on iphone and not some applications that only work on paper or on your computer screen. Anyway,just like you've been adviced, open a dedicated thread for iphone third party applications that REALLY WORK.
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by hayprof(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2008
texazzpete:

. . . and you're complaining grin

Suggestion!

funkybaby:

. . . . open a dedicated thread for iphone third party applications that REALLY WORK.

The way 4ward ! wink

To eradicating Topic litters lipsrsealed
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2008
funkybaby:

Cant you see you are the only one hyping this iphone? You just dey console yourself. We both know that you would have gotten "madder" applications if you were using a nokia. Not forgetting the hassles involved in getting compactible applications that really work on iphone and not some applications that only work on paper or on your computer screen. Anyway,just like you've been adviced, open a dedicated thread for iphone third party applications that REALLY WORK.

Actually i'm not the only one 'hyping' this phone. There are others out here using 'em.
I've scanned the next two pages on the phone section and i'm yet to see any Symbian app approaching some of the thingsi've just posted.
Speak for yourself when it comes to 'hassles'. It's far easier to install apps on an iphone via Installer than on any Symbian device. You can easily even install apps away from home with ease.

I personally have seen Nokia owners 'consoling themselves' after they've seen what i can do on my iphone. At the moment i'm downloading Youtube videos directly on my iphone, Downloading Mp3s directly from Seeqpod to my itunes library, intermittently running GBA and Playstation games and browsing Nairaland. Try that on any symbian device.

Y'all don't get it, do you? Nokia churns out millions of phones, they could care less about what you do with it. You're on your own. Even the N95 has a successor coming out soon. Apple's just got ONE device and they'll push it to the limit.

Not interested in starting a nokia vs iphone war. There are far, far more people than you think using iPhones now as the price drops sharply. Pretty soon you'll be the one looking enviously.

hayprof:

The way 4ward ! wink

To eradicating Topic litters lipsrsealed

lol! The most effective only way to eradicate 'litters' would be to cut down on all the 'free browsing tricks' topics.
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by eKWutoZiaM(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
Iphone rox!!!!

But I dnt have 1 cry
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2008
texazzpete:
The most effective only way to eradicate 'litters' would be to cut down on all the 'free browsing tricks' topics.

Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by hayprof(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2008
Y can it start frm your Thread?
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by texazzpete(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2008
@hayprof
I've already opened a new thread for iPhone apps as u advised.

if you know how to delete threads, let me know.
Re: Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone! by hayprof(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2008
Good, cool

Delete Thread? Ask Nairaland. *Thats' what keeps this litters littering*

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Profi Explorer To Send Install Data / Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 - The Best Phone Now / ##code&procedure 2unlock China Cdma Fones 2use Mtn,glo Sim.##

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.