Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49452 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dammytosh: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
xynerise: The girl made a nice move. A lesson to cheats grin

So if it had been the guy who stabbed the girl, We will say it is violence right ?

Welcome to Nigeria, where the judgement on an issue is tribal, religious or gender specific.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
On top the small allawee? Na wa ooo
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kufreabasi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2013

Nonsense, what lesson is here to learn?

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
The saying, *HELL HAS NO FURY, LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!* comes to mind once again. undecided

undecided undecided R.I.P. to the "Lover boys'" eye. undecided wink I guess he'll never "view" @ss the same way again. grin

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Boa4u: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
What a shame to the young man,with !!!NYSC UNIFORM!!!!? ANYWAY I RESERVE MY COMMENT TILL I SEE THE YOUNG MAN IN QUESTION
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by BashMe1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
butterflyy:
I blame girls oo. That take love too far.
Yeah its worth an eye n d joystick join

[size=20pt]u will jes die like chicken, try it[/size]
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by NEROSKY(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by beordune(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
The gals dem dey craze ...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by powerblaze(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thats one reason why I avoid possessive ladies.. They try to 'own' you.. Not supporting his cheating though.. The story depicts the guy as a learner grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by geovanni24(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
you are a demon!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by k2039: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
I blame the devil, it's the devil handiwork gringringringringringringrin

This is where I love sharia, an eye for an eye.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by abdulkayus(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Chidera Favour: Lover boy indeed bt dose Abakiliki ppl get mind sha! somtims dey wll act as if dey were of d same faith wt d Northerners

wetin bring d issue of "same faith wit northerners" here? Oponu, oloshi, omo jatijati like u.
Bac to d topic jare, d guy wan kill two birds wit one stone bt it backfired. Imagine, yashin 2nd hand and 3rd hand ladies. Shameless dude.
D biblr said, if any of ur body cause u to sin, remove it. Na wetin d lady help am do be dat.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by HARDDON: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
oh Gross!

Vegetable buyer!

you mean female corps members sell vegetables in abakaliki? wow!

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-john:
ABAKALIKI-A corps member, Emmanuel Oyelara serving in Ohaozara Local
government area of the state was weekend, stabbed in his left eye by one of his girl friends for allegedly having an affair with another lady within the area of his place of primary assignment.

Oyelara who is now lying in a critical condition at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA, because of the injuries he sustained might never see again as it was reported that before the unfortunate incident his right eye were already defective.

It was gathered that a fight broke-out when one Happiness and Maria, whom the lover boy” Corps member was said to have been dating, eventually met in his house on the faithful day.

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight.

According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye.

He added that investigation had proven that the victim was dating the two ladies, Happiness and Maria before the unfortunate incident occurred.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/

The bolded above caught my eyes', these women are superstars o. shocked shocked shocked Single mothers fa! Each with her share of kids from different men. Wow!shocked shocked

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
shut your trap o monkey!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
National year of sex and comfort or is it discomfort/disability. He's the dumbest playboy I know.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
We know your wife is on nairaland, but that shouldn't cause a spike in your idiocy. If said corper were a friend, brother or son, would you consider this incident fair to him? Blindness? If you do, then like earlier stated, you are an idiott. Cheers.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: hehehehehehhehe...*singing* come and see.. African wonder!

dis barbie na correct agbero! sis, nothing do u! grin grin grin grin
Something do am by the time dem jail am na that time she go no say kaki no be leather.
So u sef fit do thi kan tin, sofry sofry o anger na greatest spoiler
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Omen100(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
SIGNS OF END TIME BUT THEN I AM JUST OUT-LAUD.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Arysexy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kofa oyelara, na so utake become a blind man? ontop toto eh? y u no wait make u marry, u go enjoy am as u like. Now see wia e land u enta. abakaliki na d aboki wey we igbo get. Them get aboki mentality. In ur next world if u see abakalilki toto u go run. sori for d incident. i just pity ur parents dat wia hoping to reap from u after sending u to school.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Masiya(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Not even clean bebs, nawa ooo for this corper
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
butterflyy: Consequence of eating two diff. Kind of soup @ d same time.

Leave am, im no know say free punny dey run belle. grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Gudiza(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-john:
...... However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other 2 kids purportedly from different men.

What did this young man get himself into. Thought he was a playa messing with desperate single lowlifes .
Eya, now he'd be saying, I 4 dey manage my one eye jeje.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by nairaman66(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Atleast with one eye, him go pack well..
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Ahmedie25(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
i blame Nairaland 4 allowed a dumb/mumu like u to post a comment
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by victorD3: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
HAHAHAHA! He's just a learner
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Batam:
Something do am by the time dem jail am na that time she go no say kaki no be leather.
So u sef fit do thi kan tin, sofry sofry o anger na greatest spoiler
online agbero yato si offline agbero. sho grab? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Masiya(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am a corper too, only stick to one gf. Shikenan...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Samsantos9: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
If it was a woman that cheated on her bf and was beaten you guys would be crying foul. Why on Earth would anyone stab a man/woman simply because he/she cheated on you and the man in question isn't even your husband. Are there no reasonable ways to address the issue? From the OP post it can be safely assumed that the women were promiscuous both of them have about three children from different men why didn't they kill the father(s) of their kids for dumping them? All I'm saying is that a man has no right to be violent against a woman so too a woman doesn't have the right to also be violent against a man. There is no justification in any violent act be it a male or female except of course in a case of self defence.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by MicroBox: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is a big lesson to guys. whenever you see your gal friend with a dangerous object either she is joking or serious,please concentrate and take the object off her hand. men often underestimate what woman can do with sharp object.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Arysexy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
nairaman66: Atleast with one eye, him go pack well..

which one eye? d other eye was bad b4 the remaining one got stabbed, he is automatically a blind man now. There is always a consequence for fornication. Na d same matter wey Adam and eve take get punishment na im still dey push guys around. self control is key. Hold body till u get marid. U can decide to swallow ur wife na ur concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)