Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49448 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
biolabee:

The common trend is mad black women
Whether single, divorced, married, menopausic or wateva... The black angry woman is constant

Then get yourself a happy white woman,goodluck if you are not murdered over your trust fund.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
byvan:

Then get yourself a happy white woman,goodluck if you are not murdered over your trust fund.
give me 5 there jare cheesy wa gbayi cheesy
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Kulyie,I catch the five sister!!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
biolabee:

I know that you take no prisoners cheesy
hahahaha the thing dey vex me na,all those yeye copers wey no dey control their thing.dem go impregnate secondary school girl wey be im student,finish nysc,run go home,which kain nonsense be that.smh cheesy
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by OOLUSOGA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided

now who go marry half blind corper?
pls look well well before u engage in relationship, the girl dey too high temper.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2013
Sundex70: I hope dis wil serve as deterrent 2 others who cheat that one day nemesis wil catch them. If u ar involved in dis kind of game, u better stop nw, who knws mayb ur story is d nxt dat wil b posted on NL.

I tell you,the man will flee on seeing a female toddler sef
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by sunnypiano: 2:39am On Apr 11, 2013
make she go marry him like that
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Onyeoma3: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2013
OOLUSOGA:

now who go marry half blind corper?
pls look well well before u engage in relationship, the girl dey too high temper.

He will definitely marry bro if he's determined, the only ish is that he might not get the ideal wife he has always dreamt of...he can as well go for those class of ladies that wanted to make him blind but the good ones dis time around...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2013
byvan:

Don't worry I still love my black women cheesy

No shriveled white skin for me
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha the thing dey vex me na,all those yeye copers wey no dey control their thing.dem go impregnate secondary school girl wey be im student,finish nysc,run go home,which kain nonsense be that.smh cheesy

The corper man was stupid and no one has said that is not so

Two timing two single mothers who are financially driven was a bad move but losin his eye is over the top

Corpers should understand emotional intelligence in their relationships not only during nysc but even their budding careers

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2013
lorretta u: and he'll keep getting stabbed in the eye until he's sooth blind.serves him right.

Let's say a cheating lady was beaten by her boyfriend, (note beaten, not stabbed in the eye) would your view still be the same? What has been achieved here? Nothing. One with a cheating partner has two choices - stay, or leave.

Why would you justify violence?

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Siena:

Let's say a cheating lady was beaten by her boyfriend, (note beaten, not stabbed in the eye) would your view still be the same? What has been achieved here? Nothing. One with a cheating partner has two choices - stay, or leave.

Why would you justify violence?

The feminazis are rabid species
A woman is faultless no matter what she does a long as she get punny

Ish
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by zentarr(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Matthew briggs: Going through some of the comments so far it disheartening to see the level of Inhumanity some of us are willing to condone.

What type of society do we want to become, is It one were jungle justice is given a pat in the back, and neglect towards the rule of law Is received with accolades.

What he did was MORALLY wrong, It's soooooooo Wrong, but that doesn't justify what she did.
her action was selfish, barbaric and inhumane.
Destroying the life of a man, a mother's son, a brother.

It is sad most people are blinded by emotion and have hence killed their sense of right and wrong, and have gone on wishing she did more damage to him.

Yes he cheated, do u like It "no". Is he the only guy on the planet earth 'no', can I leave him "yes". Simple as that.

I think women prone to commit such an act are the clingy, needy, low self esteem ones. The type who believe their life revolves around a man. Moreover The confident, emotionally sound and responsible ones Can't even think of doing this or supporting it. They will be like "dude your loss sorry i wasted my time On You"

If every MAN or woman is to inflict bodily injury, pour acid or kill. Anyone who breaks HIS or her heart, what are the odds majority of us will still be left unharmed.

Like I once said, If as a man or woman you are looking for reasons to justify Evil you will surely find PLENTY.

Call evil for what it is and don't justify it.

#Matthew Briggs.

1000 Like.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by zentarr(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
biolabee:

The corper man was stupid and no one has said that is not so

Two timing two single mothers who are financially driven was a bad move but losin his eye is over the top

Corpers should understand emotional intelligence in their relationships not only during nysc but even their budding careers
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
adexsimply: sleepy ??at this time? shocked shocked when am still coding hard and not even thinking of leaving the office?
I was vey tired that's why. I went out of school yesterday and came back quite late.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
biolabee:

The feminazis are rabid species
A woman is faultless no matter what she does a long as she get punny

Ish

Please what's punny?I read this word a lot and I still can't get its meaning.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Please what's [b]punny?[/b]I read this word a lot and I still can't get its meaning.

Vaginá.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Siena:

Vaginá.
lipsrsealed
This is not what I had in mind at all ,thanks God I asked cheesy
Tnx for the translation .
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

lipsrsealed

No worries.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by biolabee(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

lipsrsealed

Ask and you shall get your answer
LOL cheesy
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kanlawon: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2013
omiobo:

Na the guy silly pass.
a man that suppose to help them move away from poverty was also d man contributin to there compounding problems..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)