Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49446 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by ManTiger(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
If your right eye make you sin...
Or, what shall profit a man who lost his right eye over toto.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Fesisko(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Can you see what vegetable have caused this lover boy?I mean,he should continue eating the fresh vegetables.foolish loverBoi wen nor sabi lie.you were suppose to be serving ur father land,but you choose to go for anything on skirt.thesame punishment awaits those idiot corpers who were boasting of how many secondary sch girls(minors)they hv slept With in calabar while discharging their duties.the very students that look Up to you people as role models...smdh.education without Self discipline is notting But a waste of resources.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by swtcharissa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
When d right eye causes ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ sin,cut it off....he did dis but the left eye continued in d same sin,...d babe had T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ help him cut it off....guy it is better ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ go T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven without ur eyes,than T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ land in hell with ur eyes n whole body
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
T-john:
ABAKALIKI-A corps member, Emmanuel Oyelara serving in Ohaozara Local
government area of the state was weekend, stabbed in his left eye by one of his girl friends for allegedly having an affair with another lady within the area of his place of primary assignment.

Oyelara who is now lying in a critical condition at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA, because of the injuries he sustained might never see again as it was reported that before the unfortunate incident his right eye were already defective.

It was gathered that a fight broke-out when one Happiness and Maria, whom the lover boy” Corps member was said to have been dating, eventually met in his house on the faithful day.

Investigation revealed that the fight was the fourth time the ladies were fighting in Corper Oyelara’s house over who would take over the “lover boy” corps member.

It was learnt that Happiness who hailed from Umuchima in Uburu town of the LGA, having been hurt by the promiscuous attitude of Oyelara allegedly used a broken bottle and stabbed him on his left eye without considering the consequences of her action.

Meanwhile, when our correspondent visited Corper Oyelara at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, he denied that the two ladies were his friends, insisting that they (the ladies) usually bring vegetables for him to buy until when both of them met in his house and engaged in fight.

According to him, when the fight started, he left to go and report the matter to their parents when Happiness caught up with him and stabbed him on his left eye. However, investigation revealed that the two ladies are single mothers; one with 3 children and the other with 2 kids purportedly from different men.

Contacted, the Ebonyi State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Sylvester Igbo confirmed that the two Uburu ladies had been arrested over the incident as investigation were on to unravel the remote causes that made Happiness to stab the victim on his left eye having been aware that the corps member had difficulty in seeing with his right eye.

He added that investigation had proven that the victim was dating the two ladies, Happiness and Maria before the unfortunate incident occurred.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/lover-boy-corps-member-stabbed-by-girl-friend/

faithful day..........hahahahahaha
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Watzhup: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why now?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Lilprincey(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why fight over someone who jst uses u and won't marry you? In dis century girls need to kum to their senses. I pity the guy...

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Chrisjane(f): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nawa 4 some women n possessiveness. Leave men alone n stop smothering them. So d guy has just got an eye...is a pity fa
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by edyza(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
dat served d player boy ryt.buh cum to fink of it.two single mothers,mtchewwww.hw dia ting be sef.one even get 3,i mean 3 kids n d guy was still lambering dat kind ting.hmmm
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Evestar200(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Both men nd women cheat,, d gal is just a foolish nd brainless person 4 doin dat,,,cant she solve d problem in a peaceful way,,,this are d kind of women dat destroy their marriage nd blame it on d devil,
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
Me I dey listen o.

One threatened to swear and curse me with her blood. grin
Another burnt the only copy of my fine guy looking sexy picture. grin
Another one threw a big live mouse into my room and threatened that I would be hearing her voices in the night.
The other one who is now the most popular celebrity gossip blogger was snapping her fingers and murmuring "we shall see."
I have a a small permanent scar on my left hand caused by a Nigerian girl.
The list is endless.
Many of them are scary monsters pretending to be sweethearts until you don't give them what they want from you.
Then imagine what would have happened if I married one of them.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by tellwisdom: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
who is corper? sad
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by avalontony(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
this corper self!!!!!! so u no see ur fellow female corpers na women with kids n vegetable sellers u d follow? Satan don punish you be that.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Napoleonumolo: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sorry corper, next time u no go double date 2 single mothers wey de look anciously 4 husband.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Bolt2011(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
See what increment in corpers allowee can cause lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kalunomics(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
in africa, women believe that take all their responsibility once you are dating them and the men subscribed to it, so i don't see the reason why they should get jealous when i chose to get a glo sim when i feel i am tired of mtn or even porting eti, airtel, glo and mtn join in the mobile number portability. See me see wahala o! Once i can foot my bills for the services i got, why tied me down to ur network alone?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by 3kay945(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
butterflyy:
I blame girls oo. That take love too far.
Yeah its worth an eye n d joystick join

Are you for real
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by AdebolaOke: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eyes 4 dat matter....those girls are desperate they av T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ pay 4 it
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Gudiza(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
swtcharissa: When d right eye causes ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ sin,cut it off....he did dis but the left eye continued in d same sin,...d babe had T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ help him cut it off....guy it is better ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ go T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven without ur eyes,than T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ land in hell with ur eyes n whole body
Now he can be a good Christian and he'll make heaven ? U badt.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jurafresh(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
consequences of eating too much vegetables grin grin.But that girl is wicked oh. undecided
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
tellwisdom: who is corper? sad
[b]Copper [/b]is a chemical element with the symbol Cu (from Latin: cuprum) and atomic number 29. It is a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity...you don knw am now o.. no ask me again o

3 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Akpan107(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Stupid woman,I hope she pays for what she did mcheww!!!
Nomatter what she will pay, his eyes can never be replaced! May God give us (men) self-control to avoid girl's things.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
[/quote] sad
Idowuogbo: hehehehehehhehe...*singing* come and see.. African wonder!

dis barbie na correct agbero! sis, nothing do u! grin grin grin grin
[quote author=adexsimply][b]Copper [/b]is a chemical element with the symbol Cu (from Latin: cuprum) and atomic number 29. It is a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity...you don knw am now o.. no ask me again o

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
powerblaze: Thats one reason why I avoid possessive ladies.. They try to 'own' you.. Not supporting his cheating though.. The story depicts the guy as a learner grin

I smell same here...
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Akpan107(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
omiobo:

Na the guy silly pass.
Like how?
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
If de stab ur bro lyk dat hw u go feel?

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by kollytin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
d guy
wan kill two birds wit one
stone bt it backfired.
Imagine, yashin 2nd
hand and 3rd hand ladies.
Shameless dude.
D biblr said, if any of ur
body cause u to sin,
remove it. Na wetin d
lady help am do be dat
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
fresh_dude: We know your wife is on nairaland, but that shouldn't cause a spike in your idiocy. If said corper were a friend, brother or son, would you consider this incident fair to him? Blindness? If you do, then like earlier stated, you are an idiott. Cheers.

grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Excuse me?

Did she just pick a broken bottle and stab a random man?

Granted she shouldn't have stabbed the corper but don't sound like she was just bottle happy.

Dis is absolute rubbish, if I was a sibling to dat guy, I would look for the girl nd even the score if d law does not do it. As a girlfriend, u re not even a member of the guys family, u can stab ur husband if u lyk but not ur boyfriend whom u can decide to leave and be wit someone else tomorrow. U guys had an agreement not a commitment, since u re not married, if d guy no fit stay wit u, end the freaking relationship. Cheating on ur girlfriend or even wife is not even a crime in the eye of the law, since you were not forced into the relationship. Dat bitch deserves to die. Shit. ( I don't know why am taking dis issue personal, e dey pain me gan)
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Policewoman(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
That is what you get when you buy 2nd hand tires. You crash. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by MyX1: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Masiya: Not even clean bebs, nawa ooo for this corper
I dnt know why Yoruba's like 2nd hand women.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Penssuwa(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
the guy no sabi game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.