Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift (1734 Views)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Ultimux: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is one story most of you will find interesting.
A young man whose girlfriend had her birthday yesterday shocked her with a birthday/engagement gift of a Range Rover SUV(as seen in the pix).
Even our so called celebs didn't even do such oooo when they proposed.
Is this guy a die-hard romantic or a "learner"?

Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Damojo: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dey dere ooooo. Maybe na the geh luck e dey use make money!
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by ITbomb(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
That dude should be sue for anti competition offence
He is using deceptive conduct to lockout competition in the punny.
He is using the SUV as a ‘Trojan Horse’ to deceive the girl and monopolize the punny
I'm calling on all Nigerian guys to move
quickly and decisively to protect competition and in this critical market.
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Instructions from Babalawo....

As she dey, her destiny dey inside calabash dey cough dollars for Allaji.
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
ITbomb: That dude should be sue for anti competition offence
He is using deceptive conduct to lockout competition in the punny.
He is using the SUV as a ‘Trojan Horse’ to deceive the girl and monopolize the punny
I'm calling on all Nigerian guys to move
quickly and decisively to protect competition and in this critical market.

sadly, even buying her a jumbo jet wont change her mindset....... if her heart is with another guy, then thats who she will either A) decide to marry or B) sneak out to go and see. actually, the guy is stoopid because with such gift, she will say yes even if she means NO.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by causewahala: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

sadly, even buying her a jumbo jet wont change her mindset....... if her heart is with another guy, then thats who she will either A) decide to marry or B) sneak out to go and see. actually, the guy is stoopid because with such gift, she will say yes even if she means NO.

Ahahaha! You forgot to add cheat on him inside the range with the other dude! lipsrsealed

Wish them well! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
causewahala:
Ahahaha! You forgot to add cheat on him inside the range with the other dude! lipsrsealed

Wish them well! cheesy

bwaaaah, how could i forget that one?! or let her lover drive the car pretending its his......... thats the same shiit that happened to OJ Simpsons wife. her lover was driving the Porsche that he bought her, and see where it got her AND her lover?!

thou shall not mess with another man's car.....fukc his woman OK, drive the car he bought for her, HELL NO!
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
so showing up with a SUV for my gf is bad?
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Ultimux: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
~vicky~:
so showing up with a SUV for my gf is bad?
Am sure you have an idea of what that SUV cost. It will probably cover the cost of a wedding 2 times over. The question here is why give a SUV?
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Chinwem(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
How will he know if she's really saying yes to him or yes to the SUV?

Not smart

Should ve given her after saying yes to him or next year for wedding anniversary or something
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by timpaker(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2013
That's the sole reason i wanna marry an Indian (rich)lady so that she too can propose to me with a Bentley
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Ignatio(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dumb move.
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Ultimux: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Ignatio: Dumb move.
I guess the dude will disagree grin
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Trueguy: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2013
Ultimux: This is one story most of you will find interesting.
A young man whose girlfriend had her birthday yesterday shocked her with a birthday/engagement gift of a Range Rover SUV(as seen in the pix).
Even our so called celebs didn't even do such oooo when they proposed.
Is this guy a die-hard romantic or a "learner"?

He is a learner
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2013
*singing* jealousy makes u nasty...nasty makes you ugly tongue
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by vizboy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
The guy try and i beleive i fit still follow the guy foot step when i go dey propose to my gf but instead of the range rover my own go be OPEN ROOF TORTISE CAR 1950 MODEL
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by clemz85(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
da one dey...
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by fckyourwoman: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Son of a politains
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by djeezy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
And other girls will be like "pls where can I find such a man?"
Re: Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
A die hard romantic.

21st century King Arthur.

What a nice young man.

I hpe she enjoyed her birthday party

(1) (Reply)

Short Words Of Advice To The Single Ladies / See The Lady Who Stole N850,000 Necklace From Her Lover And Hid It Inside Her Pr / He Asked For Her Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.