Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Do You Want To Know If Your Bf/gf Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Know If Your Bf/gf Is Cheating On You? (564 Views)

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Know If Your Bf/gf Is Cheating On You? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
I see so many people checking their bf/gf phone or anything else trying to catch him or her cheating and after they might caught him or her they wil either start crying that's for the girls or keep malice for some hour or days that's for the guys....Now can u quit someone u love somuch simply because he/she cheated on u..for me I will find a way to stop her from the silly act,let me hear ur own view....

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Things Womando That Guys Hate / 5 Realistic Reasons Why Women Cheat / Submit Articles Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.