Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 (59685 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami Scholarship Result List / Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by guiltless(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm yet to be a benefactor.......pls can any one highlight me on the safe possible way of also getting the award? thanks
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by guiltless(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm yet to be a benefactor.......pls can any one highlight me on the safe possible way of also getting the award? thanks
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Nesco244(m): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Please is there any medical student in the house? Please I need the courses that a year 2 medical student will be doing
In UNN
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by YMCgyna(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anybody with news on when they will pay the remaining scholars ?plz
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by klassd(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
kennynelcon:
OK...u are safe
Sorry did they ask you for account number?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by kennynelcon(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
klassd:
Sorry did they ask you for account number?
NO
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by enjay1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
any news 4 d as yet unpaid awardees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by roland2rule(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Based on my conversation with agbami customer care around mid-sept...
I called them after I sent my result transcript and dean's letter of faculty (which I got from message sent to a friend of mine) to them...
me: I sent my documents to you when I read it from d email sent to my friends.. why didn't I get d messages too
agbami: why did u send your documents when u did not rciv any email from us, we only send e-mail to those that their cgpa is not up to 60%.
me: But some have been paid while others that also merit the requirements have not been paid. while this irregularities
agbami: we are aware of that, u will be paid along next batch once we confirmed the authenticity of your result from your school. we sent a congratulatory message to those that av been paid. we know those that av been paid and those yet to be paid.
me: is it likely for us to get paid this September ending because my ATM will expire September.
Agbami: u will be paid along next batch which will be around OCTOBER ending if we av verified your result from your school. you will be send a status message to know that u av bn awarded or not. after this, u can then proceed to GTBANK to request for a new card if your card has expired.
me: thanks
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by kennynelcon(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
roland2rule:
Based on my conversation with agbami customer care around mid-sept...
I called them after I sent my result transcript and dean's letter of faculty (which I got from message sent to a friend of mine) to them...
me: I sent my documents to you when I read it from d email sent to my friends.. why didn't I get d messages too
agbami: why did u send your documents when u did not rciv any email from us, we only send e-mail to those that their cgpa is not up to 60%.
me: But some have been paid while others that also merit the requirements have not been paid. while this irregularities
agbami: we are aware of that, u will be paid along next batch once we confirmed the authenticity of your result from your school. we sent a congratulatory message to those that av been paid. we know those that av been paid and those yet to be paid.
me: is it likely for us to get paid this September ending because my ATM will expire September.
Agbami: u will be paid along next batch which will be around OCTOBER ending if we av verified your result from your school. you will be send a status message to know that u av bn awarded or not. after this, u can then proceed to GTBANK to request for a new card if your card has expired.
me: thanks

did they send mails to those not up to 60%
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Bleeze2: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
As anybody heard anything about agbami
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
How To Graduate With First Class In Any University

Graduating from the university with a first class degree has been one of the impossible attainments for so many graduates over the years. This is often caused by the way they took their academics at the start of their first year. First class students will attest to the fact that anyone can graduate with the first class if the person chooses to do so and is determined to get it.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/how-to-graduate-with-first-class-in-any-university/

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Les Six Elements De La Communication / Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.