Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai (9346 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / Best Clubs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Hello All,
Where are the Naija restaurants and clubsin Dubai please. Please provide the name, address and telephone number if you have the details.
Thanks
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Cheggoon(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2013
N̸O̸ 27, Ebinpejo lane ​​​​ idumota...or N̸O̸ 263, Iweka road Onisha...
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
come again?
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
I heard this place Kiza, Location: Oud Metha, Dubai, Tel: 04 334 4159
any good?

1 Like

Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2013
Geminilove: Hello All,
Where are the Naija restaurants and clubsin Dubai please. Please provide the name, address and telephone number if you have the details.
Thanks
President hotel club @ Karama 3346565
Garage hotel club @ deira
Dolphin guest house(restaurant)opposite Palm deira Metro bus station,deira+9714 272 9990
Ferrari hotel(restaurant) @ deira
+971 4 2732888.
Hope dis helps..

2 Likes

Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
justi4jesu:
Its quite unfortunate that people like you would even do worse if u were in her shoes...Pretender does d worse...she tell u say she dey hustle for job for dubai wey she go dey find companies...its berra u seal ur lips if u can't profer her with solutions...

justi4jesu, Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again

Imagine, I been sterotype by my own people. Not everyone coming to Dubai is looking to relocate and find a job oooooooo. justi4jesu, all the restaurants you provided our in Deira, my fellow consultant is not a Nigerian.In past, I have taken her to 805-London, House of Ovation/Buka-Ghana,HomeBaze SA,Terra Kulture- Nigeria etc so I am looking for that standard. So which one would you recommend?
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by tellwisdom: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Geminilove:

LOL lafflaff123, you had me crying so a female can not go to a club now? Excuse you,I am so sorry I dont meet your high standards. You thought I would ask a responsible question like where the oil companies employing are HAHA. I would not ask this because I am already employed and I came to do some work for a client for week. One of my fellow consultants(not nigerian) likes afrobeats/afro-pop music and we thought we go to club/wine bar to hear some music and get bite to eat.Is this ok with you? In regards how to meet Nigerians they are everywhere so do I need to go anywhere special again to meet them hehe. From the airport they were all around, from the first group stand to metro.
Ok, you dey dubai abi??..i don hear undecided
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2013
tellwisdom:
Ok, you dey dubai abi??..i don hear undecided

@tellwisdom r u lafflaff123 as well?
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
So went to Kiza Lounge very stylish didnt really play afrobeats but the fish stew was off the hook. You got to go for fish stew.
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by justwise(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2013
@lafflaff123

Please stop derailing this thread.
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by Geminilove(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2013
justwise: @lafflaff123

justwise, Thank you sir you are doing a grand job.
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by lafflaff123(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Justwise I don hear you for only this time you hear? I go liff am alone lol.

justwise: @lafflaff123

Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by justwise(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Geminilove:

justwise, Thank you sir you are doing a grand job.

No worries
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by justwise(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2013
lafflaff123: Justwise I don hear you for only this time you hear? I go liff am alone lol.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai by lafflaff123(m): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Gemini Love where u dey since? Hope you have not left NL? Hey we still love you.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! / FG Okays Closure Of Abuja Airport Midnight March 7 / Visiting Nigeria With Us Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.