Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati (8070 Views)

"PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by segunobe(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"

Did you just utter that gibberish? What do you mean by "Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"? Perhaps you were refering to Fashola and Tinubu who may be making "the life of (Lagosians) more difficult" (according to you)

In case you were refering to the govt of GEJ, I'm sorry you'r WRONG. Besides the increment of fuel price, which was by the way, inevitable, your comment is BASELESS and SENSELESS. About the fuel price increase, that was inevitable as it would HAPPEN over and over again, except crude oil price comes down. As long as crude oil price is increasing, ANY govt in power will inevitably increase fuel price. The reason is, fuel is a commodity, like any other commodity.

Beside the fuel price increase, I dont see how the following has "made life more difficult for Nigerians":
- revival of the rail transport system
- YOUWIN
- graduate internship scheme
- SURE-P women and youth empowerment scheme that employs 5,000 unskilled persons per state and pay them monthly stipends for 5hrs per weekdays work.
- Airport remodelling and Aviation reforms
- Building of cargo Airports
- Construction of Almajiri schools
- Massive road rehabilitation, re-construction and construction
- Agric reforms including new ways of distributing fertilizers and farm inputs that ensure farmers receive subsidized farm inputs DIRECTLY
- Ongoing power reforms and privatisation
- Creation of 12 new federal universities
- Increased funding for federal and select state higher institutions
- Rehabilitation of federal unity colleges
- Local content law in oil and gas
- Empowering local contractors by giving them every contract worth N5billion and below
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

If anything, ALL of the above, are and will make life better for Nigerians.

Most times, critics turn BLIND eye to all of the above, while at same going on and on about corruption, corruption and corruption. Well, if you like, you can build another twin towers with the word- corruption- but the FACT is that corruption has existed since 1960 and is ALWAYS an easy tool for those who want political power through the back door. Therefore, no one should be bothered about the NOISE by anti-corruption e-warriors.

What matters, as far as I'm concerned are CONCRETE things, listed above, that affect the lives of ALL Nigerians DIRECTLY.

By the way, GEJ became president in mid 2010, after the death of Yar Adua. So you alone know how you calculated your 4yrs. All LIARS, except they repent, have comfortable seats reserved for them in the hottest part of HELL

Its not sufficient to just write a list of "supposed" achievement. Why not publish a list of people who have benefitted from all these largese? That's what gives your list credibility and substance. Its obvoius your name is an irony. By the way thanks for the correction and there's no need getting hot headed or agitated,ok?
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by slimghost(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
segun-obe:

Its not sufficient to just write a list of "supposed" achievement. Why not publish a list of people who have benefitted from all these largese? That's what gives your list credibility and substance. Its obvoius your name is an irony. By the way thanks for the correction and there's no need getting hot headed or agitated,ok?

Mr Obe, he has listed the GEJ's administrations good works, why not list his bad works?
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by segunobe(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
slimghost:

Mr Obe, he has listed the GEJ's administrations good works, why not list his bad works?

Why taking panadol for someone else's headache? I dropped a comment and he decided to pick on it. So let him respond to me himself since he's so good at defending his oga at the wink. I asked a very harmless question. Mr slimghost,pls go back to the grave. When humans talk you just "siddon look". Or is it insicere... forming ghost?
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
slimghost:

Whats your ish with Abati? I see nothing wrong with that press release. The police would first do their investigation before taking anybody to court, and guess what; interrogation is part of investigation. Stop letting hatred becloud your judgment.
What in your opinion do you think I have with Abati? Thats not a reasonable question because its meaningless.

What on earth will I have with him except that he is a public figure, whose utterances and actions is subject for discussion by anyone who care to do so?

And its my opinion that is doing Jonathan and his government so unrepairable damage because I think he lack the human intelligent to do his job.

Academic intelligent is never the same with natural intelligent, which I believe that Abati lacks. I think by the time Jonathan realises the huge damage Abati and Okupe is doing to him and his govt, it maybe too late. Nothing personal.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by ProfOwah(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2013
SPEECHLESS
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by EmmyDe25(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shameless wicked LIAR. Thanks to Premium Times, that did a live blogging on the Kano-Lagos train ride recently. That live blogging put paid to all the LIES and propaganda by enemies of progress and opposition e-warriors.
https://www.nairaland.com/1226729/train-ride-lagos-kano-live

In that live bloging, the train ride from Lagos to kano was 30hrs, Lagos to Illorin was about 9hrs. That the trains are ALWAYS FILLED to the brim CONFIRMS that it is serving its purpose. Yes, the services by Nigerian Railway Corporation officials is still poor, but the trains just came back to life after decades of coma. It will get better and faster with time. There may be occasional delays due to break down of the train or other logistics but that is not the norm. Those who travel be air and road also complain of delays for various reasons. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that for now, the trains are usually filled to the brim and people are ENJOYING cheaper and safer transport for the FIRST TIME. Opposition E-warriors who dont like the progress being made can commit suicide. Their LIES and propaganda are DEAD on arrival.

By the way, the names of the new federal universities are in my earlier post above. You can follow the links to read more about them if you like. Many of the first batch of nine have taken in their pioneer students. They are REAL but I know you wish they were not real
Now hear ursef. 30hrs?? I rest my case.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by bibina: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=KingPradas]

[size=13pt]Can you show pictures of any of those achievement that you are talking about.[/size][/quote

you are a fool! which pictures are you talking about? do you need pictures to see that federal roads are now better than they used to be? i guess you are not in Nigeria and if so then you are not a fool!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibb- Nigeria’s Break-up Impossible. / Nba Urges National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan / Presidential Appointments: Buhari’s Ministerial List Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.