Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati (8069 Views)

"PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by jaybee(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
maryjames9: Now the paid pro-Gej(Abati and company including the remaining people among 40-man laptop crew) and paid Anti-Gej(Lai Muhamhed and company) have dominated this thread. Let me excuse myself. But please try to do visible projects that will make life easier for people Mr president. We aint seeing anything significant besides the usual empty government propadanda;corruption,insecurity,perpetual power outage and the list go on.

do you realise that you are one of the 'paid anit-gej'? - going by your submission highlighted above; if any one that criticizes this government is a 'paid anti-gej' as you are insinuating.

just as you aint seeing any progress, so also are 'Lai Mohammed and company' and indeed other Nigerians.

keeping qiute just means accepting 'the usual empty government propaganda;corruption,insecurity,perpetual power outage and the list go on' as normal and right.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by shollymata(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
I particularly like to engage in discuss like this one. And whether we accept it or not, opinions will differ and we will in most cases find ourselves on one side of divide. However, i like SEGUN-OGBE's comment. It is the truth that several of us looked up to Reuben Abati during his time at Guardian newspaper. I even read his weekly column on 'This day' and hoped for the time such upright personalities will be given the opportunity to turn things around. But look where we found ourselves. This just goes to buttress the fact that the days of 'looking for good people' is long gone. What we need now is a good system that will ensure things are in the right place and done appropriately. Leadership Newspaper have a freedom to express themselves. If anyone feels they have lied or maligned their character in anyway, they should go to court.
SINCERE NIGERIAN was right that there may be a need for an increase in fuel price due to the dwindling cost of crude. However being producers of crude, it's head you win, tail you win. If the price of crude increases, we make more money as a nation. Our fiscal bouyancy increases (don't forget our budget is fixed on a carefully thought price of crude per barrel). The same is the case if the fuel price drops because we benefit from drop in cost of imported refined products. In dire situations, the excess crude account should act as a buffer so we do not find ourselves changing the price of refined products like tomato or chewing gum.
Also let us look at those achievements you mentioned below. None is completed yet as most are either at the incipient stage or still being planned, so we cannot call them achievements just yet.
Lastly Kudos should go to GEJ for an improved election however there's a difference between 'credible' elections and 'acceptible' elections. On the right track but not there yet.

1 Like

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by jayjaybazz: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
jaybee:

The burden of proof rests with the accuser.

let the fg proof that the document in question is either forged, falsified, diluted, photoshopped, doctored, mutilated, misrepresented, or otherwise presented in a form other than the original one; in other words, altered.
My dear, I believe you may have some knowledge of the Law going by your post. i seem to have a litttle challenge. could you proffer solution to this puzzle - what if somebody comes up with a document stating that you have ssigned to a particular agreement and you did not do so either infact or by inference and infact are seeing that document for the first time, how could you prove the falsehood of the said document going by your standard as set above if not by demanding for the source. i am forced to think that the FG does not have any such document , or so they want us to believe, and so th Publication must be tested as to its authenticity.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
What abati Just said is the bitter truth. Leadership newspaper has been wriing unsubstantiated articles and no one hounded them. @ stephen, wht leadership newspaper published was not an article. It was a purpoted leak of official order which has turned out to be false in its entirity. Why is it now that the same media outlet who have been accusing the GEJ govt as weak are crying foul over a legitimate arrest. Sedition, Treason and sundry offences are crimes against the state. So why shouldn't the police arrest the publishers of frivolous leaks and official document. Investigation preceeds court process especially in criminal cases. U don't expect anybody to just jump to the court without interroagting suspects and eleiciting facts. If the publication was truelly an official document, let the leadership tell nigerians the source and such source will be protected under the freedom of information bill that was singed to law by GEJ. The same press that uses international parameters and developed climes like britain, america and china to juged the nigerian govt can not observe international journalism standards. See how the press has been divided along political parties. Tinubu owns The Nation NewsPapers and if u read their collums and editorials, they always estol anything CAN and condem anyhing PDP. Sam Nda Isaiah is the owner of Leadership Newspapers. He was on the editorial board of Daily trust before he resigned to become Buharis Spokesman and then created his own Newspaper (propaganda) house. Nigerian Compass is Owned by Gbenga Daniel and if u read thru its articles and editorials, u will see haw it extols anythin PDP and condems anyother. When Gov Gbenga Daniel was @ Logger Head wt Iyabo Obasanjo and Demeji Bankole, u need to see how the Nigerian compass Newspapers became Gbenga Daniels weapon of attack and defence. During the court strugle that brought Mimiko to power and ousted Gov agagu in Ondo state, Tinubu created an FM station ADABA FM in akure. It was used to promote Mimiko and condem PDP then. In the preparations 2wards the last gubernatorial elections in ondo state, The same Adaba FM humiliated MIKIKO in difrent ways. U need to see the propaganda that was uunleashed on mimiko by adaba FM whyl it sang praises of Akeredolu (SAN) who was CAN flagbearer. Mimiko not oblivious of thee role of the press in blackmail and proganda on one hand and promotion, ovation and applause on the other hand then went and established his own radio station ORANGE FM to counter whteva TINUBUs ADABA FM had in stock. He didn't want to solely depend on d states radio because A.CN and PDP were already using it as another campain of calumny strategy. That is wht the press and journalism has turned to in Nigeria. Which of these (opposition) NewPaper columist eva wrote an article to extol the singning into law of the freedom of infomation bill. But I read sevral articles targeted at Dora Akunyili and OBJ then condmin their attemp to stifle the press by not signin the FOI bill. There are so many things that's goes to show that our Press is not Objective in its reporting and writeups. They are stereotypely onesided and lopsided. Even when the president does anything good that canno not be ignored by these propaganda jounalist, the will commend but wt a caveat undermining wht has been done. It is becoming pathetic. And Because Nigerians are quick to condem anybody or anything in power or govt against one that is not, this elite propaganda Journalist are taking advantage of the paranoid mentality of the hoi-poloi. Ofcousre, the seemin mistrust of govt is a fallout of betrayals of the past and consequenly evry move govt makes is suspicious overtly and covertly, hence the falcon (nigerians) don not want to hear anything from the falconer (govt) because things av fallen apart in d past and this is bad for both the govt and the people but the people suffers more. That the press is taking advantage to these for the benefit of their pay masters is flaberghasting as it is tantamount to peregrinating the dark alleys of perfidy. If the Judiciary and the press become curses (rather than blessins) and causes of political miasma in d land, then there is no hope for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Akainzo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
torhuke: What abati Just said is the bitter truth. Leadership newspaper has been wriing unsubstantiated articles and no one hounded them.......

torhuke if I quote your entire response, it would be a disservice to educated folks. Please go and MODIFY your post, use the following: Punctuations, Paragraphs and sections. (Do google them to understand their meanings and use)
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
awodman: Am pretty sure that most of you commenting on this thread never actually read through Abati's statement..instead you jumped into your usual rehearsed lines.

If you did bother @ all to read through you will see that without prejudice abati made a whole lot of sense..the press has the freedom it deserves which was even made more free by this administration through the signing of the freedom of information bill.However,with this freedom comes a high level of responsibility.This is what the write-up pointed out.

Anyway I don't expect ya all to agree with me
We need objective thinkers like this who wil condnem d condemable and commend the commendable. Not people who think only their views and that of their pay masters are ominously infallible. It amazes me the way we are divided across a line of thot like blind people waiting to be led to another path or line of thot. Let us weigh variables and indices and stop being foolhardy.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by adexway(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Did you just utter that gibberish? What do you mean by "Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"? Perhaps you were refering to Fashola and Tinubu who may be making "the life of (Lagosians) more difficult" (according to you)

In case you were refering to the govt of GEJ, I'm sorry you'r WRONG. Besides the increment of fuel price, which was by the way, inevitable, your comment is BASELESS and SENSELESS. About the fuel price increase, that was inevitable as it would HAPPEN over and over again, except crude oil price comes down. As long as crude oil price is increasing, ANY govt in power will inevitably increase fuel price. The reason is, fuel is a commodity, like any other commodity.

Beside the fuel price increase, I dont see how the following has "made life more difficult for Nigerians":
- revival of the rail transport system
- YOUWIN
- graduate internship scheme
- SURE-P women and youth empowerment scheme that employs 5,000 unskilled persons per state and pay them monthly stipends for 5hrs per weekdays work.
- Airport remodelling and Aviation reforms
- Building of cargo Airports
- Construction of Almajiri schools
- Massive road rehabilitation, re-construction and construction
- Agric reforms including new ways of distributing fertilizers and farm inputs that ensure farmers receive subsidized farm inputs DIRECTLY
- Ongoing power reforms and privatisation
- Creation of 12 new federal universities
- Increased funding for federal and select state higher institutions
- Rehabilitation of federal unity colleges
- Local content law in oil and gas
- Empowering local contractors by giving them every contract worth N5billion and below
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

If anything, ALL of the above, are and will make life better for Nigerians.

Guy, are you a learner? I'm so sure your socio-economic lifestyle doesn't reflect your claims above.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Akainzo:

torhuke if I quote your entire response, it would be a disservice to educated folks. Please go and MODIFY your post, use the following: Punctuations, Paragraphs and sections. (Do google them to understand their meanings and use)
Shut d Bleep up. No one asked u to come teach any1 how to post here or how to use whteva. If u don't get d messgae, waka pass make others see front and stop living in that melancholic and opprobrious atention seeking mad life.. Ttchhhew!
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Dracula27: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Can't we think anymore? Where in the world and under what condition would such an intention be inked? It is fairly unlikely that such a directive was written to anybody when it could easily and more conveniently been given verbally.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Kairoseki77: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All LIARS, except they repent, have comfortable seats reserved for them in the hottest part of HELL

I'm sure your chair will be the most comfortable of them all!
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by anonimi: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
KingPradas:

[size=13pt]Can you show pictures of any of those achievement that you are talking about.[/size]

Can you show us pictures of pipeborne water provided to ALL houses in any state of the federation?
That is a BASIC achievement for any governor like electricity for the president, don't you think?
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by fistonme(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
madanne4real: Abati is doing what an average Nigerian would do giving the situation he has found himself. For want of putting butter and bread on his table and ensuring continued sustenance of his offspring, he has become a turncoat. Abati is not the only one in the class of his own, the other guy at Sahara Reporters was also alleged to have abandoned his principle for a morsel of bread so that he would become the First Lady's spokesman. Who wouldn't. It is all about serving our nation. Even lawyers are known to defend criminals. Abati, okupe and his ilks would be rehabilitated someday somehow. Do not be surprised when my friend Reno Omokri becomes the next Delta state Deputy Governor or a senator of the Federal Republic. There are only a handful of principled Nigerians around.

please quickly go back n read todays(11/04/2013) edition of saharareporters. Read the article posted by Rudolf titled my 'first day @ work'. So u would understand it was a mere 'April fool' act. Lest i forget, there are still people with intergrity around though. Perhaps u dont find one around u, i would advise u relocate.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by bloggernaija: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"

Did you just utter that gibberish? What do you mean by "Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"? Perhaps you were refering to Fashola and Tinubu who may be making "the life of (Lagosians) more difficult" (according to you)

In case you were refering to the govt of GEJ, I'm sorry you'r WRONG. Besides the increment of fuel price, which was by the way, inevitable, your comment is BASELESS and SENSELESS. About the fuel price increase, that was inevitable as it would HAPPEN over and over again, except crude oil price comes down. As long as crude oil price is increasing, ANY govt in power will inevitably increase fuel price. The reason is, fuel is a commodity, like any other commodity.

Beside the fuel price increase, I dont see how the following has "made life more difficult for Nigerians":
- YOUWIN
- SURE-P women and youth empowerment scheme that employs 5,000 unskilled persons per state and pay them monthly stipends for 5hrs per weekdays work.
- Agric reforms including new ways of distributing fertilizers and farm inputs that ensure farmers receive subsidized farm inputs DIRECTLY
- Empowering local contractors by giving them every contract worth N5billion and below
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

Most times, critics turn BLIND eye to all of the above, while at same going on and on about corruption, corruption and corruption. Well, if you like, you can build another twin towers with the word- corruption- but the FACT is that corruption has existed since 1960 and is ALWAYS an easy tool for those who want political power through the back door. Therefore, no one should be bothered about the NOISE by anti-corruption e-warriors.

What matters, as far as I'm concerned are CONCRETE things, listed above, that affect the lives of ALL Nigerians DIRECTLY.

By the way, GEJ became president in mid 2010, after the death of Yar Adua. So you alone know how you calculated your 4yrs. All LIARS, except they repent, have comfortable seats reserved for them in the hottest part of HELL

Looks more like the phantom achievement of a local government chairman
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by EmmyDe25(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
gregg2:

This whole thing was fabricated by Tinubu and his gang to forestall posible probe of his loot. The strategy was to raise an alarm using an Abuja-based newspaper (not Lagos) so Nigerians don't suspect they were behind it. There was no presidential directive anywhere. No bromide exist anywhere. The so-called bromide publish by leadership newspaper was a mere graphic work that was poorly done by an amateur.
I rily nid to limit my coming here.. Wat a pointless opinion frm a muppet!
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by EmmyDe25(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
bloggernaija:

Leave d guy wit hs rubbish!! We are talkin abt practical achievements, hes givin us paper achievements of hs dunce president! I guess one of d said 14 universities has bin built nd functionin in hs village. In addition, d tomfoolery wl have to cum out nd tel me atleast 10pple who in d real lyf hv benefited frm SURE- P, a project dat some of hs boss who gave hm money to cum here nd be sayin hs rubbish hv diverted d fund into their own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by EmmyDe25(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
awodman: Am pretty sure that most of you commenting on this thread never actually read through Abati's statement..instead you jumped into your usual rehearsed lines.

If you did bother @ all to read through you will see that without prejudice abati made a whole lot of sense..the press has the freedom it deserves which was even made more free by this administration through the signing of the freedom of information bill.However,with this freedom comes a high level of responsibility.This is what the write-up pointed out.

You are just one of those who only care to knw/hear wat d govt is doin tru d radio. D FOI Act has not in anyway changed a thing in d reportage of stories for d press men. Its just an overhyped bill signed into law. I expected d bill to in a way give birth to wat we all knw as 'Investigative Journalism' as it is bin practised in d western world; where d press enjoys a total freedom. Buh alas, we kip hearin stories abt hw journalists are bin incarcerated and abducted by d vessels of d power-that-be. Here u are talkin abt a lampoon FOI Act. I gues u are one those Radio Nigeria avid listeners.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by BetaThings: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2013

TEACH LEADERSHIP A LESSON
CHARGE THEM TO COURT!
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by slimghost(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Eziachi:
Nonsense!
His days hasn't started yet, let alone numbered. He is doing the job the likes of Uche Chukwumerije or Adeniji's of the world had done in the past. Wait till he writes his memoir after he finished and witness as all the who is who in the Nigeria criminal elite world lining up to give him his retirement dollars at the book launch.

Whats your ish with Abati? I see nothing wrong with that press release. The police would first do their investigation before taking anybody to court, and guess what; interrogation is part of investigation. Stop letting hatred becloud your judgment.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
KingPradas:

[size=13pt]Can you show pictures of any of those achievement that you are talking about.[/size]
Yes sir. I will post pictures of credible elections, agric reforms, privatisation of PHCN facilities,etc to your email box
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Leave d guy wit hs rubbish!! We are talkin abt practical achievements, hes givin us paper achievements of hs dunce president! I guess one of d said 14 universities has bin built nd functionin in hs village. In addition, d tomfoolery wl have to cum out nd tel me atleast 10pple who in d real lyf hv benefited frm SURE- P, a project dat some of hs boss who gave hm money to cum here nd be sayin hs rubbish hv diverted d fund into their own pocket.
Another paid Tinubu's APC internet foot solder. Justify your pay by proving any of those listed achievements wrong? Justify your pay by posting believable posts, not just empty rants. Write like someone with living brain cells.

Is it the credible elections that made your master Tinubu win more states and legislative seats that is "rubbish" or "paper achievement"? Is the Lagos-kano twice weekly train services and other revived train services "rubbish" or "paper achievement"? Are winners of the first edition of YOUWIN rubbish? Is the ongoing re-construction of Benin-Ore road, Kano- Maiduguri and other feederal highways rubbish? Is the distribution of subsidized fertilizers to farmers electronically to over 4million farmers last year rubbish? Is the creation of 12 new federal universities rubbish (some have taken pioneer students) rubbish? Etc,etc They are all "rubbish" and "paper achievements" to you just because you have to justify your pay. But to everyday Nigerians, who are impacted DIRECTLY by all of those, they are giant leap forward. You have to do more to justify the investment of Tinubu in your life

2 Likes

Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by StevenJay01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Now he's the mouthpiece of the same people who makes the life of Nigerians more difficult"

- YOUWIN
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

Most times, critics turn BLIND eye to all of the above, while at same going on and on about corruption, corruption and corruption. Well, if you like, you can build another twin towers with the word- corruption- but the FACT is that corruption has existed since 1960 and is ALWAYS an easy tool for those who want political power through the back door. Therefore, no one should be bothered about the NOISE by anti-corruption e-warriors.

What matters, as far as I'm concerned are CONCRETE things, listed above, that affect the lives of ALL Nigerians DIRECTLY.

By the way, GEJ became president in mid 2010, after the death of Yar Adua. So you alone know how you calculated your 4yrs. All LIARS, except they repent, have comfortable seats reserved
for them in the hottest part of HELL

You are either senile or senile for you to run your brain in such an unintelligent manner.its so unfortunate your kind has access to free MB.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
shollymata: I particularly like to engage in discuss like this one. And whether we accept it or not, opinions will differ and we will in most cases find ourselves on one side of divide. However, i like SEGUN-OGBE's comment. It is the truth that several of us looked up to Reuben Abati during his time at Guardian newspaper. I even read his weekly column on 'This day' and hoped for the time such upright personalities will be given the opportunity to turn things around. But look where we found ourselves. This just goes to buttress the fact that the days of 'looking for good people' is long gone. What we need now is a good system that will ensure things are in the right place and done appropriately. Leadership Newspaper have a freedom to express themselves. If anyone feels they have lied or maligned their character in anyway, they should go to court.
SINCERE NIGERIAN was right that there may be a need for an increase in fuel price due to the dwindling cost of crude. However being producers of crude, it's head you win, tail you win. If the price of crude increases, we make more money as a nation. Our fiscal bouyancy increases (don't forget our budget is fixed on a carefully thought price of crude per barrel). The same is the case if the fuel price drops because we benefit from drop in cost of imported refined products. In dire situations, the excess crude account should act as a buffer so we do not find ourselves changing the price of refined products like tomato or chewing gum.
Also let us look at those achievements you mentioned below. None is completed yet as most are either at the incipient stage or still being planned, so we cannot call them achievements just yet.
Lastly Kudos should go to GEJ for an improved election however there's a difference between 'credible' elections and 'acceptible' elections. On the right track but not there yet.
"None is completed yet as most are either at the incipient stage or still being planned.."

Your statement that the listed achievements are "either at incipient stage or still being planned" is MISCHIEVOUS.

The reforms in the rail transport system is not at incipient stage, neither is still being planned because the rehabilitation of Lagos-kano rail line was COMPLETED late last year and train services have commenced along that route.
https://www.nairaland.com/1226729/train-ride-lagos-kano-live

Other massive interventions in the rail sector that have yielded fruit include:

**Inter-city passenger train services have come alive in Minna-Kaduna route, Kaduna-Kano route andKano-Nguru route; while intra-city services are already operational in Lagos, Kaduna and Kano states.

The Minna-Kaduna route for instance generates about N500,000 per trip up from initial N14,000 per trip when train services started along that route about a year ago.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/116884-nigeria-railway-generates-n500-000-per-trip-on-minna-kaduna-route.html

**Abuja-Kaduna fast rail line construction is now at 50% completion, not at "incipient stage"

**mass transit Abuja Light Rail system is expected to be completed in 2014

**The Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri rail line (fast line) is expected to be completed in 2013.

**Port-Harcourt-Enugu-Makurdi-Lafia-Jos-Gombe-Maiduguri rail-line is expectedto be completed late 2013.
http://m.naij.com/news/17788.html
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambo-rehabilitation-of-4000km-rail-lines-in-advanced-stages/126761/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/1000-commuters-move-by-train-to-ilorin/

The YOUWIN programme is not at "incipient stage". First edition of YOUWIN was concluded last year and winners got grants. The second edition, specifically for women, is currently on.

As for the newly created universities, yes mega structures have not been built in many of them BUT they have been created, recieved take off grants and some of them have taken pioneer students. The first 9 that were created include:
Federal University ,
Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi state;
Federal University , Lokoja Kogi state;
Federal University , Lafia, Nasarawa state ;Federal University, Kashere, Gombe state;
Federal University, Wukari, Taraba state; Federal University , Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
state; Federal University , Dutse, Jigawa state; for Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti state and; Federal University, Otuoke Bayelsa state

Most of these universities have employed non-academic and academic staff and taken their pioneer students.
http://www.africanexaminer.com/newvcs0210
http://www.funai.edu.ng/funai-vacancies
http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38
http://prnigeria.com/2012/08/08/federal-university-kashere-holds-maiden-matriculation/

The creation of latest 3 was recently announced this year.

I can go on and on but just to state that we should try be fair to ALL and avoid making BASELESS statements that are nothing but exhibition of sophisticated IGNORANCE (apologies to Abati)
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Steven Jay01:

You are either senile or senile for you to run your brain in such an unintelligent manner.its so unfortunate your kind has access to free MB.
Just by mere judging between your post and mine, the person with "unintelligent" and "senile" brain is OBVIOUS.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I'm sure your chair will be the most comfortable of them all!
That is if I'm a liar. Fortunately, Almighty God is the judge who sees the heart of ALL men. God is fair and just, and does not belong to any political party or ethnic group.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by najoke: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

- YOUWIN
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

By the way, GEJ became president in mid 2010, after the death of Yar Adua. So you alone know how you calculated your 4yrs. All LIARS, except they repent, have comfortable seats reserved for them in the hottest part of HELL
^
haba now insincere9ja fool , you forgot to add fighting corruption SILENTLY. grin grin grin
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
bloggernaija:

Justify your pay man. You dont receive all those crumbs just to come online and drop one sentence. Stand your ground like a man and justify your pay by posting SENSIBLE and BELIEVABLE comments. If you continue like this, you'll soon be sacked.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Paulonminyi: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

- YOUWIN
- Credible elections
Etc,etc

u re a gud dreamer,u also ve confident in theories,i pity ur generation. Dis forum is lik d gatherin of Eagles wel educated, gifted nd talented individuals
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Paul onminyi: i am a gud dreamer,i am also confident in theories,i pity my generation. Dis forum is lik d gatherin of Eagles wel educated, gifted nd talented individuals
Tell me more!
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by EmmyDe25(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Another paid Tinubu's APC internet foot solder. Justify your pay by proving any of those listed achievements wrong? Justify your pay by posting believable posts, not just empty rants. Write like someone with living brain cells.

Is it the credible elections that made your master Tinubu win more states and legislative seats that is "rubbish" or "paper achievement"? Is the Lagos-kano twice weekly train services and other revived train services "rubbish" or "paper achievement"? Are winners of the first edition of YOUWIN rubbish? Is the ongoing re-construction of Benin-Ore road, Kano- Maiduguri and other feederal highways rubbish? Is the distribution of subsidized fertilizers to farmers electronically to over 4million farmers last year rubbish? Is the creation of 12 new federal universities rubbish (some have taken pioneer students) rubbish? Etc,etc They are all "rubbish" and "paper achievements" to you just because you have to justify your pay. But to everyday Nigerians, who are impacted DIRECTLY by all of those, they are giant leap forward. You have to do more to justify the investment of Tinubu in your life
U just succeeded in telling me d capacity and d level of brain u possessd... Weighin 512.
Can ur Ignoramus Abati gv me a name out of d 12 universities ur mentor, Presidnt Odelabi Jonathan sited in ur village?
Delving into d issue of the train system u read in d pages of d newspapers dat is now functioning effectively, u knw wat i'l tell u, out of ur leisure tym just stroll into d terminus frm wherever you are base nd get a ticket to ur said Kano, lets see weda u'll stil cum back here singin praises of ur clueless employer. Do u even have any idea how many hours a Lagos to Kwara rail transport wl take? 10 massive hours monseiur! Nd dats if you are lucky, if d train brks down on d road u end up spendin a whole day in d bush for just a four hour road journey, how much more a Lagos to Kano rail transport. U shud luk for those wit d rail systm experience nd nt just cum here nd be blurting on d shallow achievements of ur payers.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Akainzo(m): 3:59am On Apr 12, 2013
torhuke:
Shut d Bleep up. No one asked u to come teach any1 how to post here or how to use whteva. If u don't get d messgae, waka pass make others see front and stop living in that melancholic and opprobrious atention seeking mad life.. Ttchhhew!

Not to worry, it's your choice to make, you can take the admonition and learn to improve OR you can continue in your ways and perish. Your choice.
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2013
EmmyDe25:
U just succeeded in telling me d capacity and d level of brain u possessd... Weighin 512.
Can ur Ignoramus Abati gv me a name out of d 12 universities ur mentor, Presidnt Odelabi Jonathan sited in ur village?
Delving into d issue of the train system u read in d pages of d newspapers dat is now functioning effectively, u knw wat i'l tell u, out of ur leisure tym just stroll into d terminus frm wherever you are base nd get a ticket to ur said Kano, lets see weda u'll stil cum back here singin praises of ur clueless employer. Do u even have any idea how many hours a Lagos to Kwara rail transport wl take? 10 massive hours monseiur! Nd dats if you are lucky, if d train brks down on d road u end up spendin a whole day in d bush for just a four hour road journey, how much more a Lagos to Kano rail transport. U shud luk for those wit d rail systm experience nd nt just cum here nd be blurting on d shallow achievements of ur payers.
LIAR! Shameless wicked LIAR. Thanks to Premium Times, that did a live blogging on the Kano-Lagos train ride recently. That live blogging put paid to all the LIES and propaganda by enemies of progress and opposition e-warriors.
https://www.nairaland.com/1226729/train-ride-lagos-kano-live

In that live bloging, the train ride from Lagos to kano was 30hrs, Lagos to Illorin was about 9hrs. That the trains are ALWAYS FILLED to the brim CONFIRMS that it is serving its purpose. Yes, the services by Nigerian Railway Corporation officials is still poor, but the trains just came back to life after decades of coma. It will get better and faster with time. There may be occasional delays due to break down of the train or other logistics but that is not the norm. Those who travel be air and road also complain of delays for various reasons. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that for now, the trains are usually filled to the brim and people are ENJOYING cheaper and safer transport for the FIRST TIME. Opposition E-warriors who dont like the progress being made can commit suicide. Their LIES and propaganda are DEAD on arrival.

By the way, the names of the new federal universities are in my earlier post above. You can follow the links to read more about them if you like. Many of the first batch of nine have taken in their pioneer students. They are REAL but I know you wish they were not real
Re: Our Case Against Leadership Newspaper – Abati by bakila: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Some write up her are funny. Thirty hours rail journey!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari's Military / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre / Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.