Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49747 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by DereI(f): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2013
@ Poster, I thought it actually happened to you sef.. Mttcccheeewww.

@ All, check it out..

http://paradisepleasures.org/dating-a-27-year-old-virgin-is-frustrating/?fb_source=pubv1#sthash.WbMx2VqH.dpbs
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by DereI(f): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2013
smartg :

you mean she's still a virgin at 27, and you want to quit?, that is very hard to find these days, pls give me her contact before you leave her.

Dont mind him jare!! If he truly had a 27yrs old gf, he wouldve been on his honeymoon now rather than making unreasonable noise here in nairaland
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by scobaba: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.

123likes?

See virgins for NL....nawa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by shizzle11(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2013
scobaba:

123likes?

See virgins for NL....nawa oooo.

Virgins ke Make no mistake bruv. Many of dem likers apart from †ђξ born agains, are rejuvenated siners, those who are/have been heartbroken before and now feel †ђξ best solution is to keep 'it' closed. Most of †ђξ protagonists of virginity are just pretenders cos most have them commit †ђξ sex act in many other ways than practical. Abi d gal wey u quote tell u say she neva Bleep b4?...nansence!!!!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Dere I: @ Poster, I thought it actually happened to you sef.. Mttcccheeewww.

@ All, check it out..

http://paradisepleasures.org/dating-a-27-year-old-virgin-is-frustrating/?fb_source=pubv1#sthash.WbMx2VqH.dpbs

Dont mind him jare!! If he truly had a 27yrs old gf, he wouldve been on his honeymoon now rather than making unreasonable noise here in nairaland

You are not very intelligent, no ofeinse undecided
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by shizzle11(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2013
BTW, why would a girl go into a relationship since she doesn't want sex or wants to keep her virginity. Like seriously I don't gerrit. Stay †ђξ hell outta any r/ship if u don( wanna be intimate. Yes don't even get involved in d first place, kapish?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chronique(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
shizzle11: BTW, why would a girl go into a relationship since she doesn't want sex or wants to keep her virginity. Like seriously I don't gerrit. Stay †ђξ hell outta any r/ship if u don( wanna be intimate. Yes don't even get involved in d first place, kapish?

Listen to what you've just said. Does this sound like a reasonable comment? How do people reason these days? So,you must be ready to have s-ex before going into a relationship? And it's now a crime to be in a relationship without having s-ex? Smh......

5 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Onuels(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
@poster I feel ur pain man its really fruestating and annoying.
You say u wunt start the romance cos she can't finish it na war cos she will say you doin it outside
You say kk let's get down on it slowly she say she is not ready till she gets married
You talk with other gurls says you ruin her world.
@poster, man I bear ur pain too. Sent u a Mail please get back at me
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chikk(f): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
shizzle11: BTW, why would a girl go into a relationship since she doesn't want sex or wants to keep her virginity. Like seriously I don't gerrit. Stay †ђξ hell outta any r/ship if u don( wanna be intimate. Yes don't even get involved in d first place, kapish?

God bless you joor!!!! You get the gist! A woman who wants to keep herself will not get involved in relationships like this! She never told the OP she wants to wait till she marries. She's just indecisive as to if she should give in or not and that's my problem. The guy told her what he wants from the onset. Why should she accept?!!!!! The very first time he asked for s*x, and she knew she doesn't want to give in, why didn't she leave?? I no understand this kind relationship sef.

I don't have any issues with the guy 'cos no one is perfect. But to the lady: if the guy you're dating is not helping you uphold your morals, why not leave Ah!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Chimoski87(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don't even understand the topic. All the same, I blame GEJ for this predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by odukoko(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
For a girl to still be a virgin at 27?and she didnt escaped from a convent,two things are involved,.She is either lying or she has a big problem! daz all!.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
cyrexx: While a woman who keeps her chastity should be commended. It's worthy to note that some women are virgins for some other not-so-good reasons and their virginity is actually an anomaly.

Some of those reasons are:

1. She is not attractive to the opposite sex and boys do not approach her.
2. She doesn't have opportunity to express her sexuality. She's secluded and raised in a rigid home. Those women tends to be frigid even when married.
3. Her religion taught her that sex is evil. She grows up to hate the idea of sex.
4. She has no desire for men. Probably lesbian by nature, but can't express her lesbianism in a Nigerian society.

A woman who has good character is always better than one with bad character, virginity notwithstanding. Personally I would choose a woman who has a healthy sexuality and good character. Not the one who believe her most precious asset is her virginity, instead of other more important things that builds a happy home.
very true

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by GoodSamaritan: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nonsense!!! So, you all now see a virgin as a wrongdoer? Are you now saying that promiscuity is preferable to chastity? What a shameless generation. That lady should rather be praised and celebrated than what you guys are doing to her. Op, you honestly don't deserve that lady. I guess you need a slut, and I bet you know where they are. Leave that lady alone and go for sluts who will give you all you need plus HIV/AIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Magykhay(f): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part
angry
Harvard-Grad:
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chikk(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
GoodSamaritan: Nonsense!!! So, you all now see a virgin as a wrongdoer? Are you now saying that promiscuity is preferable to chastity? What a shameless generation. That lady should rather be praised and celebrated than what you guys are doing to her. Op, you honestly don't deserve that lady. I guess you need a slut, and I bet you know where they are. Leave that lady alone and go for sluts who will give you all you need plus HIV/AIDS.

And as the guy, knowing he can't hold himself, has suggested to the babe that he wants to leave and she refused, what then should he do? The girl doesn't want to leave the relationship and she doesn't want to give in to his demands. Who is fooling who? Na by force say make the guy marry her?

Being a virgin till marriage is the perfect thing any woman can do concerning her sexuality, but not in this way. She can't be tying people down that way. Whether the guy wants to carry a prostitute or nun is no one's biz, the point is, she shouldn't give in now, so let her leave the guy alone to live his life joor. (But OP, repent o)
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Finestlex(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.
. Cock blockers!!!!!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Wetin?

Nvm... Sealed lips...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you sure you dont have a penus?

Cant believe a girl is uttering such BS.

I go on sabbaticals from this lame site and everytime I come back to more nonsense. Every year, yall continue to regress in rationale :/

If d site is so lame... What da heck U doin here... Sum peeps r jst tryna b sum sanctimonious ****.....

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pleep(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2013
I love virgins, but i only date in the 17-23 range. At 27 that would be a major red flag....
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pleep(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you sure you dont have a penus?

Cant believe a girl is uttering such BS.

I go on sabbaticals from this lame site and everytime I come back to more nonsense. Every year, yall continue to regress in rationale :/
... its not her fault your a slut.

Its funny how much skanky girls love to hate on virginity

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 14, 2013
Let me meet this girl. She should be a good role model. Does she stay in the U.S too? I want to meet her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2013
vigins are lovely.
i married one.
so faithful, so disciplined.
pls cherish them. they are rare

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pleep(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2013
I.Joan:
Let me meet this girl. She should be a good role model. Does she stay in the U.S too? I want to meet her cheesy cheesy cheesy
you want lesbian sex abi? grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: ... its not her fault your a slut.

Its funny how much skanky girls love to hate on virginity

You're right. Na your mama fault. She taught me well. darling kiss

Tell her I said Hi grin

and no one is hating. Quite being daft/ Just say you didnt understand my post. omoale.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2013
phineboy1pimple:

If d site is so lame... What da heck U doin here... Sum peeps r jst tryna b sum sanctimonious ****.....

cos Seun and co ask of me. Im a legend,newbie. tongue
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by fagin1982(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!

@Fratochi
God bless you 1billion times..Atleast someone still reasons normal...Remain blessed wth wisdom
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2013
kenjudy: Pls can someone put this girl's name on "guiness book of most virteous woman" of our time? Guy u be yeye fowl for even posting dis here. U need to really leave her alone for d man that God made for her so she'll be cherished all her life. I once had such relationship, we both cherished it so much that I see her like a "god" and d fact dat I cherished her dat much and promised to help her keep it. And I bet u, I can't imagine d blessings I've received for doing dat.
did u also preserve yours for her?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by misstobi: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Our generation is evil and corrupt,all u want from her is sex,pls leave her alone,it's obvious u don't love her,let her b nd find. Man dt will love her,look for 1 dt will b ready to v sex wt u,eat ur balls and chop ur penis all in d aim to ejaculate nd derive mins pleasure
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by JaePhilips: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
eeew,, i'l never marry a virgin! After d weddin i dont hav time to tel her 2 endure pain! ;Deeew,, i'l never marry a virgin! After d weddin i dont hav time to tel her 2 endure pain!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: you want lesbian sex abi? grin

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Richfella:

My brother, in the distant past, I would have agreed with everything you said.

Look at it this way. For a girl to keep her virginity until 27, she is now super invested in it. A massive portion of her self-concept and self-esteem is strongly tied to her status as a virgin.

At her age, to her, disvirgining her and bouncing will probably be higher up on the scale than rape. You will be hurting, no...HARMING that girl on a very deep level. Like blinding someone's remaining eye - just because you could.

You can eventually fvck her if you just do one or two things...BUT, there's also a higher-calling. I mean this virginity shít means so much to HER. Just let her keep it...you da boss!

There are plenty other girls you could have if you wanted. If you like her, keep her as a friend and bang other chics.

Just see her as your daughter or little sister who is in a dilemma. She doesn't want to lose you and she also doesn't want to lose her virginity too.

You da man.
Your orientation bros is so tight. Ur logical frequency is beyond description. I doff my hat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.