Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths (2378 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by don33310(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
vizboy: I laugh when i read some of your comments. You all think voilence is the answer for a better Nigeria. Yes i want a better Nigeria but destroying what we have on ground all in the name for a better nigeria is foolishness. All the war we fought in the past what has those brought us NOTHING but hate for one another. BH AND MEND might be earning good cash now but there generation has been cursed till the last line because of the blood on there hands. My brothers revolution will do more harms than good. If you want change then start from your various LG cause we are the leaders of 2moa
Sometimes in life,things get worst before it becomes better.

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2013
eduson33: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 30 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents
send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us.

Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it
afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are considered the enemy.

A man cannot have billions ofnaira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread.
Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,
they have shown it to the Niger delta militants and now they are planning to
show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the unemployed is rejected and you pay
militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we
are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraqan Egypt and Turnisia...please spread this message unless you want to die in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous... -

there is just only one WEST AFRICA nd NIGERIA IS NOT EXCLUDED. WE LOVE NIGERIANS BUT PLS ITS TIME TO WAKE UP ND BRING OUT THE BEST OF THAT JUST ONE WEST AFRICA.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by gabbrri(m): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2013
na 4 only nigeri people d sufa yt d smile. I wonda hw lng u go wait til ur time comes
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2013
on point..

''For every journey there's more than hundred steps to take, ''

the problem in Nigeria can only be solved with a MAN's heart(give it to me today or no more)***

gabbrri: na 4 only nigeri people d sufa yt d smile. I wonda hw lng u go wait til ur time comes

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Emperor007: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2013
vizboy: you say i have no point but the biafra war fought what has it done for the people. It only brink about hate and with hate my friend these country is not going any where my friend. For example look at what BH did to the economy of north and you call that revolution. My friend revolution by arm will only bring about death of the inoncent citizens. Think carefully about the advantage and disadvantage.

^^^

If you can't give sound reference, please just read only.

Did you and others allow Biafra to secede and be on their own? How do you expect to see something different, when you did not allow it to happen?

Stop using that as reference, ok?

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by ochukoccna: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2013
If you choose to be silent and starve,YOU WILL DIE
If you choose fo demand for your rights,YOU MAY DIE
One way or another,death is involved
Choose the way you want to die
Simples!

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: madness to the highest order

@vizboy,u just a perfect example of ignorance,bigot,miscrante, shitgerian.medically, ur madness cant be cured.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
eduson33: you have no point..

its really stupid to fight the governing power but,
if you want peace,prepare for war.**ask America,ISREAL, AND OTHERS.

**JOHN the baptist saw it earlier before i and i**only the violent taketh it by force.
lets die today and live forever in peace

love ur courage.pls dnt waste ur time on ignorante pple who believe in just today nd nt tommorow, instead encourage those who are willing to die today nd live foever in peace.

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: you say i have no point but the biafra war fought what has it done for the people. It only brink about hate and with hate my friend these country is not going any where my friend. For example look at what BH did to the economy of north and you call that revolution. My friend revolution by arm will only bring about death of the inoncent citizens. Think carefully about the advantage and disadvantage.

seriously u think lik a f00l.biafra,boko haram ar ethnics, religious war.i agree on the issue of peace,but in reality, there is no peace.if u av nothing positive to contribute,i rather suggest u shut that gutter u call a mouth up
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ezy~p:
the one man with billions of naira , wasnt he a youth before? that means he also struggled BETTER SHINE UR
EYE AND STOP WAITING FOR FG/PRIVATE COMPANY TO EMPLOY U

u person MUGU....
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: lol i think the weed that u have smoke might be affecting ur brain. Many of you come to nairaland to spill trash where as you father's are among those looting the country. And you come here belaming the fg for your own sin.

if nt for the screen, i would have bit-ch slapp some sense into u. Its very obvious ur one of those looting naija money then u come on NL to discourage pple when they try to see the way foward.

u scumbag bas...tard
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: leave them everybody one wear coat and tie nobody wan farm nonsense. Nigeria is a land of opportunity use what you have wisely and u will be rich in no time.

how much did FG pay u? Like u said use what u have to gt what you want. Now nig youth wants protest as WHAT THEY HAVE.. to get peace,better life nd happiness AS WHAT THEY WANT...

smtimes i wounder why white pple say AFRICANS ar the most foolish pple on planet earth especially NIGERIANS...... U Just prooved that.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
kikky65:

how much did FG pay u? Like u said use what u have to gt what you want. Now nig youth wants protest as WHAT THEY HAVE.. to get peace,better life nd happiness AS WHAT THEY WANT...

smtimes i wounder why white pple say AFRICANS ar the most foolish pple on planet earth especially NIGERIANS...... U Just prooved that.
thanks for the compliment. And you might as well start the revolution in your household before talking about other environment. Talking about corruption are you not partaking in it and you come here calling for revolution. If you want change start from your very own house. You are calling for change and if same politicians comes to your neighborhood and offers you peanut to campaign for him you start singing his priases nonsense.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
kikky65:

am too expensive and cant be bought over with money. As i have never accepted a penny from any political thief to campaign for him or her and can bet my life on that
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: thanks for the compliment. And you might as well start the revolution in your household before talking about other environment. Talking about corruption are you not partaking in it and you come here calling for revolution. If you want change start from your very own house. You are calling for change and if same politicians comes to your neighborhood and offers you peanut to campaign for him you start singing his priases nonsense.

hahaha..... The id-iot thinks every nigerian citizen must be corrupt like him..... M00rons never seems amaze me.....
and did u say politicians
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: am too expensive and cant be bought over with money. As i have never accepted a penny from any political thief to campaign for him or her and can bet my life on that

shut da fvck up Idiot , from ur writings one can tell
that u work for nigeria bad nd corrupt leaders.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
vizboy: am too expensive and cant be bought over with money. As i have never accepted a penny from any political thief to campaign for him or her and can bet my life on that

keep that to ur stupiid personality..... Well, nigerian youths dnt need stagnate mofo's like you who choose nt to move backward neither forward. Olori buruku sombody.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by vizboy(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2013
kikky65:

hahaha..... The id-iot thinks every nigerian citizen must be corrupt like him..... M00rons never seems amaze me.....
and did u say politicians
kikky65:

shut da fvck up Idiot , from ur writings one can identify that u work for nigeria bad nd corrupt leaders.
Thank you Mr Revolution. Y not start the revolution in your neighborhood so that we can know you are serious. Ewu. Anu mpama
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
how old are you bruv?
vizboy: Thank you Mr Revolution. Y not start the revolution in your neighborhood so that we can know you are serious. Ewu. Anu mpama
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
vizboy: Thank you Mr Revolution. Y not start the revolution in your neighborhood so that we can know you are serious. Ewu. Anu mpama

uneducated igbo pple like u can be worst than a virus...... U even said "use what u have to gt what u want"..... No wounder its pple like u we find in 419,Blood money rituals, drug pushers,prostitution,corruption,thugs ....etc i would not be suprise if they also find u in BOKO HARM.... U not diffrent from GEJ or JEG..... MUMU.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sorry for you man!

why dis bitterness in your hrt?

get over any anger and be alright.this is not the right time to display this kinda altitude...
kikky65:

uneducated igbo pple like u can be worst than a virus...... U even said "use what u have to gt what u want"..... No wounder its pple like u we find in 419,Blood money rituals, drug pushers,prostitution,corruption,thugs ....etc i would not be suprise if they also find u in BOKO HARM.... U not diffrent from GEJ or JEG..... MUMU.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
talktimi: Onye ara grin
Carry your revolt go your village, no come pour sand sand for my hustle. Dey there dey wait for government to baff you

are u that mentally re-tard? ..... Seriously ur not diffrent from a slave.... We all ar the goverment not thoese thives...... Idiooot
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
eduson33: tell him..

by the way,i cant see a reason for him to say that am mad believing we all have freedom of speech and choice.

i just saw something on facebook and decided to share,if it doenst suit you,why not leave.

anyway,thanks

u have no problem. Nigerias biggest problem ar its pple. Cos these pple ar soo mentally enslaved.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
eduson33: Sorry for you man!

why dis bitterness in your hrt?

get over any anger and be alright.this is not the right time to display this kinda altitude...

but ,why should a right thinking person after readin nd comprehending above article, then make a no -sense comment....
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nigerian Youths are too busy.........................................................................................

Dancing Alingo
Dancing Azonto
Praying for miracles from Daddy G.O
Hoping Maga go pay soon
Worrying about who go lift Premiership and Champions League

----Meanwhile,the originators of this struggle,if they get invited for a 'chat' with Aso Rock;their language go change alongside their Bank Accounts.

Forget Nigerians-the most unserious peeps on Earth.That's why Nigeria is Gods Comedy Channel.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by eduson33(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
everybody have the right to air his/her opinion.
kikky65:

but ,why should a right thinking person after readin nd comprehending above article, then make a no -sense comment....
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Kamanda: Nigerian Youths are too busy.........................................................................................

Dancing Alingo
Dancing Azonto
Praying for miracles from Daddy G.O
Hoping Maga go pay soon
Worrying about who go lift Premiership and Champions League

----Meanwhile,the originators of this struggle,if they get invited for a 'chat' with Aso Rock;their language go change alongside their Bank Accounts.
Forget Nigerians-the most unserious peeps on Earth.That's why Nigeria is Gods Comedy Channel.

hahaha..... U nailed it.
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2013
eduson33: everybody have the right to air his/her opinion.

thats true.. smiley
Re: Saw This On Facebook - A call to Nigerian Youths by kikky65: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2013
ochukoccna: If you choose to be silent and starve,YOU WILL DIE
If you choose fo demand for your rights,YOU MAY DIE
One way or another,death is involved
Choose the way you want to die
Simples!

realilty....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Jonathan Wins 2015 Presidential Election? / Imo State Shuts Down As Women Protest Okorocha’s Intimidation By Presidency / 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.