Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (23523 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
chi4b82: Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike. Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people
No wonder Hardis and Dromedas products are no longer doing well in the market.There strong brand ROYALUX facial cleanser is no longer in the market. SO this man has joined Politics What is happening in this country? An Industralist like him joining politics? Does he want them to kill him as they did to Abiola. He should face his business and emulate the likes of Dangote....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Chillypelly(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Soludo came with the best manefesto during the 2010 elections. Imagine having the Onisha boulevard with buildings with a minimum 12 floors dotting an 8 lane road of about 3km. Functional hospital of about 16 floors to promote health tourism, the Anambra shopping world to become the biggest shopping mall in africa, the Onisha wonder city with four transport modal plan (water,road,monorail,cable car and air). The Louis Ojukwu Airport to be built through PPP. The guy has all Anambrians needs as a people. As for Obi the lady governor, he should go and retire to his village so that our money can stop going into the purchase of ambulances.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by blater500(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Soludo will win
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]ARTHUR NZERIBE [/size] undecided
ARTHUR EZE BOY NT NZERIBE
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by olafolarin(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Since Ngige left Office there was and is no leader in Anambra State.
He'll return next year to rule the state.

NGIGE 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by omoodeogere(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
32-D:
[size=28pt]NOT ANDY UBA[/size]
OR UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by omoodeogere(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bossforeva: ARTHUR EZE BOY NT NZERIBE
OR ARTHUR PENDRAGON

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dr Chris Ngige is the man

Soludo should wait for his turn
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Andy Uba is the man. Believe me, he is the kind-hearted among them.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chymystique(f): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
omoodeogere: OR ARTHUR PENDRAGON

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bossforeva: NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU
THAT TOUT?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by kross01(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
league11: 1. AKACHUKWI NWAMKPO

2. DORA AKUNYILI
3. CHARLES SOLUDO
4. IFEANYI UBAH
5. CHRIS NGIGE
The man akachukwu nwamkpo before now wasnt too heard of but unbelievably had his hand behind most successful initiatives of the present government(power reforms committee secretary, SURE-P sec). Despite being an aide to GEj for long(since he became VP), he dsnt bask in public glory. I believe he'll spring up a huge surprise in this election. He's one of the candidates to watch out for
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by hikmoj(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Make una no do wahala,na my papa b d nxt gvnor.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ebusbaba1: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na mr ibu 2014 al d way
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 32D: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
hikmoj: Make una no do wahala,na my papa b d nxt gvnor.
with all due respect, WHO BE UR PAPA

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chi4b82(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
FreeGlobe: I think his company is not situated in Anambra state so how does he want to govern a state he does not believe in.

S O L U D O 2014

Nne, get ur facts straight. He has a massive company at his hometown,Umunya, which u could cite from the express to/fro Onitsha. He has created. Wealth, generated employment and empowered the youth both within and outside the state. I personally think he has the interest of Ananmbrarians at heart and will move them towards the right direction. More views please. This is getting interesting.
OSISIOMA UMUNYA all the way
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Kulas: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Anambra seems to be the only state in Nigeria you can never predict the next likely Governor of the state because they always produce and have highest calibre of powerful contenders than any other State in Nigeria.Anambra is the most political hotbed in Nigeria.My only plea is that if we "Igbos" are clamouring for rotational presidency in Nigeria to allow Igbo presidency in order to ensure equity,then why cant we start from our own domain by ensuring that ANAMBRA NORTH is given the Seat as they have never tested the seat since the creation of the state.This i believe will ensure equity.Considering,all the powerful contenders people are listing here,none of them is from Anambra North and that does not mean that Anambra North cannot have a credible candidate that can pilot the affairs of the state.Lets stop deceiving ourselves on the saying" Let the best candidate get it".Nobody is a best candidate,even you or I can be the president of Nigeria and perform adequately.Is Gej or other past presidents of this country the best candidates?,or even all the Governors that have governed respective States both in the past and present.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by waja(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]ARTHUR NZERIBE [/size] undecided
. Small boy, how's kindergatten?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Evanisgud(f): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
T2dk: Hehehehe. He dat wil win .wil b known in due time.
Am wit u bros
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by noskeybaba: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
OBINNA UZOR ALL THE WAY
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by NotNairalandi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Chinua Achebe most win....I'm very much convinced
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Justicemy: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
nairaland, y do u alway like pickin on de south east states,. because av seen dat al topics dat cums 4rm de SE always lead 2 abuses in de forum, i hardly see topics dat cums 4rm de SW, SS and de North
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by marex: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Most definetely Dr. PU Nwosu from Awka presently in JUTH, he is a confirmed ichie odogwu.....carry go doc 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Justicemy: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
anywer i tip TA. Orji or Martin elechi to win, lolz
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by farem: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
chymystique: My Father is d nxt Governor wink.... Chief Sir............... cheesy
[color=#990000
.... ODUMEGWU OJUKWU
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Cupidkc(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
the man of the people all the way....dts IFEANYI UBAH. Anambra needs a radical leader who will pilot the affairs of the state to an enviable height.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by yuzedo: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nairaland, support one of your own. Support Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo King-Polycarp (Oyoyo 1 of Anambra). Vote for me and I will build good roads & houses on Nairaland for you. No more bans. Free punny for all. Vote for me Anambra 2014! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by farem: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
32-D:

with all due respect, WHO BE UR PAPA
[color=#990000]
CLIFFORD ORJI
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by callydon(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Cupidkc: the man of the people all the way....dts IFEANYI UBAH. Anambra needs a radical leader who will pilot the affairs of the state to an enviable height.

guy U jst took d word out of my mouth.
We d YOUTHS of Anambra av decided dat we don't want another "WOMAN" to occuy the govt seat of Anambra again.
Dr. Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah all d way joor!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Arysexy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
PROF CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO SOLUTION 2015!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by emmaliveth10(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wetin i know be say this election go be one of the toughest one Anambra people go witness!cos ye've got tough&hot guys contesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Peter Obi Is Far Better Than Tinubu As Governor And Businessman / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / Judge Orders Final Forfeiture Of N34 Billion Linked To Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.