Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (23539 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by parki: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ofunaofu: Ngige! Ngige! Ngige ka anyi ga eso, ma ona ejeje ma ona na na Ngige ka anyi ga esooo!
LMAO! if elections werent rigged in Nigeria and Ngige came back to contest for Governor of Anambra state, he would be elected. He works in Anambra speaks for itself.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by otondo55: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Zona.com
I definitely would love soludo to ocupy the govt house in Awka, but from the look of things, it might not come to pass. But i definitely dont want these people anywhere near the govt house:
1. Ifeanyi ubah
2. Andy ubah
3. Sen Annie okonkwo

Thank you my Brother. SOLUDO for sure !
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chemicstein: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Late sanni Abacha...trusted! grin
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Policewoman(f): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
SOLUDO. But will they allow him to run?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by jennann(f): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Andy Uba is the man. Believe me, he is the kind-hearted among them.
huh? angry sad
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by UjSizzle(f): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Most likely Chris Ngige if he contends, but i'll prefer Soludo there.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Donwanidon(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dr. Chris Ngige all the way!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
BARNEY
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by creativemusic: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Mgbadike80: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
All this na campaign, it's too early to decide. Manifesto wins election in anambra if not rigged. We hardly know any of these contestants.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ritalicious: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
;DDodo(kid frm outer space)
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
i can't believe that some people are still talking of zoning in anambra. those people should hide their faces in shame!
anambra is not nigerian national politics.
[size=16pt]there is no zoning in anambra state[/size]

if peter obi tries to impose anybody from anambra north we will defeat that person at the polls by canvassing seriously against the person. angry

repeat [size=16pt]no zoning in the light of the nation! [/size] angry angry
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by elitejosef: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hehehehehe
He dt will win will be made known by Oga @ d top
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
and we will not vote a nonentity or any dark horse. that is how we voted peter obi, and today we can't be sure that we did the right thing
this time we must vote a known person, be he soludo, ngige, or even andy uba
[size=16pt]no dark horse please![/size]

anambra is light, not darkness! angry
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Proxytalk: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
I know most of you shouting ngige are from idemiri north/south LGA, u think thats where Anambra ended im sorry, mark my words ngige will not win anambra govenorship election
soludo may win if APGA could not put their house in order. So its
1. olisa obaze sec. to state govt APGA or
2. c. soludo if he wins PDp ticket
dont under estimate the power of Apga which is stil popular in anambra north, half in central and more than half in south, and obi recently awarded over 25b projects in those areas
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Proxytalk: I know most of you shouting ngige are from idemiri north/south LGA, u think thats where Anambra ended im sorry, mark my words ngige will not win anambra govenorship election
soludo may win if APGA could not put their house in order. So its
1. olisa obaze sec. to state govt APGA or
2. c. soludo if he wins PDp ticket
dont under estimate the power of Apga which is stil popular in anambra north, half in central and more than half in south, and obi recently awarded over 25b projects in those areas

who is olisa obaze for Gods sake?
another peter obi, okwa ya?

you people should stop this nonsense of trying to introduce zoning to our beloved anambra state
stop it already!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
this is how nigeria zones away her future.
zoning my unwiped anam nyash! angry angry

give me a proven and known man. no dark horses. anambra is light!
[size=16pt]we teach others. we don't copy nonsense! [/size]

we will not choose a half-baked "technocrtat".
we know soludo; we know akunyili; we know ngige (though partially). others should go and sit down!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by egbenduru: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Before fronting for Ifeanyi Uba,take some time to goggle the youtube interview he granted Channels television on his
own side of the story concerning his indebtedness to COSCHARIS,Access bank etc.If you will be proud to have such a man as a governor of our state,then the choice is yours.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Promolysis(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
soludo for solution 2014
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Proxytalk: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
re@lchange:

we will not choose a half-baked "technocrtat".
we know soludo; we know akunyili; we know ngige (though partially). others should go and sit down!
obi cant rule for 8 yrs and somebody from his kindred wil succeed. so akunyiri is going for senate. dont even mention ngige again, a man that doesnt think b4 he talks after okija shrine and chris uba saga went and constructed his LG roads go to nnobi and alor all lg roads are tared @ the expense of the entire state.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Chuksevans: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na soludo de solution
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by dperon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
orazmacluv013: ChrisNgige as Governor Nnaeto Orazulike(CEO Genesis deluxe Cinema and Centre) as his running mate.finish.

Guess datz becos he's related to u? How can u suggest dat arrogant and disrespectful guy as a deputy gov?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by PrinceJTT(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Do u know dat u can buy a washing machine as low as 4,700 n sell it over 25,000?
Discover d secret at www.greatidea4lifeinvestment.info
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by overdrive(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Keneking: Dora Akinyuili or Ngige ( prefer Ngige by all standards)

Mofe ngige,muka so ngige,sai ngige, ngige k, Anyi na eso.come 2015 d only credible candidate wt Dora as deputy d sky can neva c anambra state's back.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ifyalways(f): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige or Soludo. cool
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Chuksevans: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Soludo de solution all de way
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Proxytalk: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Still on ngige , If u watch last election he got blocked vote from entire idemiri north/south . Yes he did wonderful there thats why the y keep voting him but he CANNOT win the entire state. do u knw that b4 now going to ekwulobia from onitsha once u pass nnobi its exact feeling u have when u pass asaba and enters head bridge b4 now. Frm glory to mud, now go to ichida, azigbo, igboukwu, oraeri, amichi, ekwuru, osu, ufuma, ajali, nanka, aguluzigb ufuma- amasea and see road. ngige my foot

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Dicta18: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
SOLUDO all the way!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by secnelly: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
EBUBECHUKUZO! is the Answer!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by secnelly: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
[b][size=14pt]EBUBECHUKWUZO[b][/size]
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by overdrive(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
chymystique: My Father is d nxt Governor wink.... Chief Sir............... cheesy

Hope u aren't ashamed of d man oya kedu afa ya. grin
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OkochiZico(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
The Pace setter Dr Nwabueze Chris Ngige, tested, trusted and proven leader of our time, Onwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) / We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC / Boko Haram Attacks Auno, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.