Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (23548 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by secnelly: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
IFEANYI UBAH
CEO Capital oil and gas.

The Trader's Choice.
The Youth's Choice.

If you are not on his queue then you are a learner!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by secnelly: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
IFEANYI UBAH
CEO Capital oil and gas.

The Trader's Choice.
The Youth's Choice.

If you are not on his queue, then you are a learner!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by obiem(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dr Emmanuel Nnamdi 'Andy' Uba! Cos something tells me it's either him or some APGA imposed candidate of Gov Obi would emerge as governor. Did someone just say Hon Uche Ekwunife?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
chi4b82: Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike. Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people

It is like, you are Chike Obidigbo's daughter and you want to find out his political rating.

Since i left Enugu, i have never seen him again. But that man is too soft for politics. Btw, when we were kids we no dey hear word for your papa advert for radio.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by BashMe1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lilimax:
He is not from Ananbra state. Ewu!

[size=20pt]Hw does dat bring food on ma table, Akpa Amu?[/size]
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Okdanny: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Vote for ME maka odimma nke nd anambra ,
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by BashMe1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bossforeva: ARTHUR EZE BOY NT NZERIBE

[size=20pt]can i go withdraw money with it in the bank?[/size]
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Cupidkc(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kulas: Anambra seems to be the only state in Nigeria you can never predict the next likely Governor of the state because they always produce and have highest calibre of powerful contenders than any other State in Nigeria.Anambra is the most political hotbed in Nigeria.My only plea is that if we "Igbos" are clamouring for rotational presidency in Nigeria to allow Igbo presidency in order to ensure equity,then why cant we start from our own domain by ensuring that ANAMBRA NORTH is given the Seat as they have never tested the seat since the creation of the state.This i believe will ensure equity.Considering,all the powerful contenders people are listing here,none of them is from Anambra North and that does not mean that Anambra North cannot have a credible candidate that can pilot the affairs of the state.Lets stop deceiving ourselves on the saying" Let the best candidate get it".Nobody is a best candidate,even you or I can be the president of Nigeria and perform adequately.Is Gej or other past presidents of this country the best candidates?,or even all the Governors that have governed respective States both in the past and present.
well said bro. Anambra as a state have seen it all when it comes to bad/confused leaders. This era needs someone who have excelled in his endeavours irrespective of his zone.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by callydon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
None of these candidates has affected people's lives more than Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. He employs more than 3000 workers in his lagos depot alone out of which 65% are from Anambra, dis is not counting all his workers scattered all over the federation.
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah has given scholarship to over 200 students in Anambra state. this is jst a few of wot dis man has find n he is willing to do more.
N.B: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is nt in ANY way related to Andy Uba n d rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by eldagaius(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Senator Dr. Chris Ngige.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Everest9(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
i will preffer CHRIS NGIGE
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Vincent41(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
chi4b82: Anambra State is on the verge of electing a new Governor. Who do you think will win this most coveted position? Want to hear what you think/feel. Have a strong inclination towards Dr.Chike. Obidigbo, the former chairman of Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria and CEO, Hardis and Dromedas Nig. Ltd. Let's go there people

my father
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ejifranks(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
B
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ebestsmscom: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Double post.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ebestsmscom: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Andy Uba is the man. Believe me, he is the kind-hearted among them.

That crook?

Andy will sell Anambra I dey tell you, it's only a clueless person that will vote for him.

Voting that man will be the badest thing that will ever happen to Anambra state.

Andy should park well, Ngige or Soludo all the way.....

It's better a primary 5 pupil to govern Anambra than Andy Uba.

ACTION MAN ALL THE WAY...........
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by EEvampi: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dr ifeanyi is d man to make d diffrence in anambra state..dey tried to subdue him by putting up all sorts of false allegation bt he came out victorious and he will still be victrious come nov 2013.. And as he would say, touch nt my annointed and do my prophet no harm.. He has come to save anambra states from evil politicans and we ar solidly behind him!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Hw does dat bring food on ma table, Akpa Amu?[/size]
You should be detailed before commenting on such issue or else you keep your crap to yourself.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
ejifranks: SOLUDO KA ANYI CHORO
Maka gini? Why must it be only people fron Aguata and environs that should be clamouring for leadership of Anambra state Are there no more credible people in other parts of the state? angry
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by EEvampi: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls Dr ifeanyi uba is nt in ani way related to the uba brothers from uga. He is a humble man from a humble family background in umuanuka otolo nnewi whom God has blessed immensely annd wants to extend his blessings to the suffering pple of anambra state.. And he shall succeed!!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lilimax(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
callydon: None of these candidates has affected people's lives more than Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. He employs more than 3000 workers in his lagos depot alone out of which 65% are from Anambra, dis is not counting all his workers scattered all over the federation.
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah has given scholarship to over 200 students in Anambra state. this is jst a few of wot dis man has find n he is willing to do more.
Nna na wao!It shows that you are his 'OTI MKPU'!How much will you earn from all these Advert of Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by BashMe1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lilimax:
You should be detailed before commenting on such issue or else you keep your crap to yourself.

Shiiooo, u dat's detailed sorry o. hu cares? cry
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by lagcity(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
callydon: None of these candidates has affected people's lives more than Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. He employs more than 3000 workers in his lagos depot alone out of which 65% are from Anambra, dis is not counting all his workers scattered all over the federation.

When did Ifeanyi Ubah get his doctorate degree?
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
johnwizey: Kanayo O Kanayo
na joke u dey joke abi na so dem born u?.besides kanayo is from imo.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by hikmoj(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
32-D:

with all due respect, WHO BE UR PAPA
as i say make una no do wahala u stil wan do wahala knw wh my papa be,make u no wory if ee don reach dia una go sabi am
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by callydon(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
lagcity:

When did Ifeanyi Ubah get his doctorate degree?
And am very sure u are among those currently writing WAEC now, which u dnt even av any certificate to boast abt.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
L
ID LIKE 2 C NIGIGE COME BACK cry
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by chibuike123(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
chinedu okoli aka flavour n'abania

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Raymondgabriel(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ngige is currently a senator n his tenure expires 2015 while Anambra election wil b in 2014 unless he resigns or wont b eligible 2 contest.
4 me we nid Sir Alex Ferguson or
Jose Mourinho!!!
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Raymondgabriel(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2013

is dis a campaign or wot
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
None of them...i need a new intro,all these people are product of the same old system.
Re: Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Cupidkc(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
the question is.....how many of this men have really touched the lives of the masses positively before now? Anambra simply needs someone like Rochas(a philanthropist),someone who doesnt really care abt himself,but the masses. Use what is happening in Imo state for instance, Gov. Rochas is transforming the state with all the vigour that he gat.
......IFEANYI UBAH ....the peoples chioce.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.