Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! (1193 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Sup Peeps,
i read what people write on NL and sometimes i just wonder....
like this morning, a dude posting his pix and asking...am i fine?
who send you if you fine abi yu no fine? gash!...but the truth the ultimate beauty na yur bank account walai.
people dey comot house 5am dey enter VI go daily hustle u pose infront of Techno phone dey ask if yu fine.
na people like yu dey look 4 sugar mummy.....

ehen, to serious minded peeps....lets talk.

the truth is working for some company cant take you into forbes magazine
or even buy you that dream ride....neither can you own a crib in banana island
with a 30day salary cycle...

i gat 4 years work experience...graduate if yu care to know sha.
presently i work with a Facility Management Company but trust me....even though my monthly take home make small sense,
omo, its still not it when compared to wetin we dey generate as revenue...
so i ask myself....all we do is generate money on a monthly basis...

...am not greedy, there's just a time you think of branching out and chasing your dream...
or basically make way for some people who dey drop dem CV for Jobberman....

well, let me say create a job for people who send CVs to jobberman....

i am thinking of branching out, setting up a small FM company as well but omo, to break into that industry
you need a few capital....thats where the hurdle is....and thats where am considering sourcing for a financial partner.

i know e no go easy but walai...Dangote never said it was or it has been easy....even if na him rich pass for Africa.

fellas, dis aint a scam so relax ok?....
its only for serious dudes who's got the mind to take the bull in Adenuga's tower by the horn
if you cant then i will advice you to save your internet data MB and dont bother replying or saying anything ok?

...on my part, i gat a faily set up office in 'lere as an office can contain at least 4-5 staff...
...i gat a registered company even though a new 1 can be set up where no be only me be the director or MD.
i gat the ideas and business development skills.....trust me...dats what i do presently where i work.
what i need aint just cash alone, i need the 2nd head that makes up the 2 good heads....and a few capital to put on the table or any "Big man" that can fund or believe in the dream.....
and also you should know someone that knows someone that knows someone that can help contact any link man.

am not dropping my number yet cos i hate flashers ok?.....it could be distracting at work...
and lastly, am not concerned abt gender...guy, girl, hermaphrodite abi Androgynous....wetin concern me....
lets make money!

if you are intrested drop yur email or Mobile number, we go communicate...or lets say, i go reach you...just reply.

ok, guys, make i return to my daily hustle....pay day is approaching...MPR is knocking....abi una no want make i collect my alawy for this month ni?

later.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by hottprince: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Op how much should d intendin partner be preparin?
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by Soulcaine(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2013

i'm interested OP
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by Gazzy88(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
My number is 08144088142. Contact me and let's talk.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2013
hottprince: Op how much should d intendin partner be preparin?

sup hot P,...well, no particular figure, it all depends on how much exposure we would be looking at....
its a biz that can run even with 100k capital but....in FM biz...you need to expand your horizon by employing marketers...
...thats what increases the "running cost"...but if the marketers meet their target and the financial projection are realistically projected....its a biz that never dies....trust me.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Soul_caine: 08181741507

i'm interested OP

Soul, whatsup...sorry i couldn't reply yesterday...was a full day...but i av sent you a text....lets chat i also sent you my email.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Gazzy88: My number is 08144088142. Contact me and let's talk.

Gazzy...wazap?...0814..hmm...wish network be dat?
is dat not NITEL?....
anyway, i don send yu a text....wit my email address sef...
hope to hear from yu.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by dre44k(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2013
I'm interested. 08027288904
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ soul caine.....nice chatting with you....love yur spirit...
cheers!
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by jonathanblu: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
dre44k: I'm interested. 08027288904

sup dre.....trying to send yu a txt but the thin aint just goin....

ok...send me yur email.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by beach2: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by Gazzy88(m): 3:54am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls resend me a mail 2 lindabryan89@yahoo.com. Dat my number is an MTN line.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by millhouse: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
inbox me on oliverkay2001@yahoo.com, 08123173772, u could send a text if no response.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read! by kolexy(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Send ur contact to KOLEX4ME@YAHOO.COM, let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name By Company: Voluntary And Compulsory Change Of Name. / Customization Of Tins 4 Secondary Schs, Let's Deal! / Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.