Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! (1671 Views)

What Is Jihad Al-nikah / British Gay Muslims Seek Islamic Wedding(nikah) / Nikah: Husband's Obligations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by pmc01(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2013
As salamu 'alaykum Warahmotullaahi Wabarokatu.
This is to specially invite our dear Muslim brothers, sisters, adults, pikins, grannies from the East, North, South and West of the World to the Aqdu and Walimatul Nikah (Matrimonial Solemnization) of our very own Rofiat Omotolani and Abu Haleemah AbdulAzeez Imran.

Date: Saturday, 13th April, 2013.

Time: 10:00am prompt (Inshaa Allaah).

Venue: No 6, Onyenze street, Okomola Barlet Bustop Ilasamaja, near Celebustop, Lagos, Nigeria.

Directions to Venue: From Oshodi, board a bus going to Cele Ijesha, alight at Barlet bus stop and take a Motorcycle (okada) to Onyenze Street Okomola. The Okada will definitely drop you at the venue of the Event... Chikena!

Abu Hurairah (RadhiAllahu anhu) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:

"Every Muslim has five rights over another Muslim (i.e., he has to perform five duties for another Muslim):

1) To return the greetings,
2) To visit the sick,
3) To accompany funeral processions,
4) TO ACCEPT AN INVITATION,
5) To respond to the sneezer [i.e., to say: `Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah bestow His Mercy on you),' when the sneezer praises Allah].''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

I specially invite us to come in our large numbers to motivate the young intending couple with our presence and share in the Barokah of such gathering. They are both young and they have boldly gone for what is pleasing to Allaah (SWT), rather than fooling around; this is indeed very inspiring and our large turnout will help give them the confidence that they have indeed taken the noble path (we know it's not easy taking such huge step). Maybe it will also be a huge morale booster for some of us who are yet to firmly decide to go for the 50%. So, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that you definitely need to be at this Nikah? Hope to see you there, Inshaa Allaah. Jazakallaahukhairan.

May Allaah ease the task ahead and bless us all... Amiin.

Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by tbaba1234: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Are you the person getting married??
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by deols(f): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
I wish..

I hope Rice Stew Very Plenty.

May Allah bless the union
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by pmc01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Amiin o.
@t. abba, the nikah is very personal to me. I am a non-biological, Islam-bonded brother to the oko and iyawo. We are very close and I have been granted the rights to bring in my family on and off NL. So, if I don't see you and others there ehn... Na vex... Chikena!:-D
PS: Pardon my recycling of your name sir!
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by pmc01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Hajia Deols, I can't guarantee the grains, but the swallows will most likely be in abundance (as per tiwa n tiwa levels).
And I pray your wish becomes reality, before 'everyone' starts wishing too. :-D
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by siddiq202(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Barakallahu fii
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by pmc01(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Amiin o. And may Allaah make it easy for you to be there... Amiin again.
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by sino(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
siddiq202: Barakallahu fii

I photocopy this post grin

And....

I am very happy for the couples to be o...
Marrying early is the way to go...

May Allah assist us all ameen.
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by siddiq202(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
pmc01: Amiin o. And may Allaah make it easy for you to be there... Amiin again.

I wish I could attend sad
Re: Nikah! Nikah! Nikah! by pmc01(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Amiin o. Shukran to everyone. And still expecting those that can make it.

(1) (Reply)

Contradictions In Quran? (part 1) / Making Laali Designs For Muslim Ladies That Expose Them / Wishing You A Happy Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.