Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) (43680 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Louis007: WHAT DO U TINK HOT OR NOT

OIL PRINCEE..COM

i am just tired , this site is turning to something else, amibo community, i dnt know why frivolities will be making front page, moderators abegi make una wakeupooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Tundenoni(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
johnwizey: Where is the fun
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tiwa is knocking at 29 . . . .she's not a youth.
So having fun with one's hubby is a display of akataness?
Oga o. . . .what do you want dem to do? Sit with the village chief to plan their wedding? undecided

Excuse Me.... That old cargo 29? Yo gotta be kidding me

Hisses
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by charlespaker(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Character plenty for dis koboland ooo
=))•´¨)  ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by OCcool: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
OC cool: So how do they affect me or the price of GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tiwa is knocking at 29. . . .she's not a youth.
Oga o. . . .what do you want dem to do? Sit with the village chief to plan their wedding? undecided
She's a youth.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by shadrach77: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
tiwa is 33 wink wink smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Engen(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin
banttieman: Her fiance dey pose like arrmed robbber.
SMH
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by concacid: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin
Kzinne: the mod must b a local boy from the village
grin
Kzinne: the mod must b a local boy from the village
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Airforce1:

Excuse Me.... That old cargo 29? Yo gotta be kidding me

Hisses

Really, what would you say of Rita Dominic ad Genevieve?

Old baskets?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by hardigsbaba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
where una dey get all dis pics dem, if artist shit una go post mk we see d kain shit wey d artist shit, na wa for una o undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Gorgy: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
happy for them. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really, what would you say of Rita Dominic ad Genevieve?

Old baskets?

Rita Demonic 39,

Genevieve Nnaji 37

Tiwa Savage 37

Go dig!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by dasparrow: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
otex_baba: The girl dry ooh engagement since no wedding plans...nawah abi nah money they no get...

Soon nah baby making factory she go be

What are you talking about? This girl has been engaged for barely a month or so and that is what you consider 'since'? And who told she is not planning her wedding? So just because she does not go online to announce to airheads like you the step by step preparation going on for her wedding like Annie Macaulay Idibia (Tubaba's wife) did, you sit there in your pathetic little world assuming there are no wedding plans and then typing rubbish all because you now have access to the internet?

Nigerians and negativity! Tufia!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Boxer007(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
nice
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Garri don blind some pple eye, where is d fun here nw? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by creativemusic: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by adoniza(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Edoboy1: Wait o.....its like there r people on NL who don't do anytin else than waitin for a post to come in,so they can b first to comment. This post just came NA NA.....and bf I post they don chance me. I fear some of una ooooo.

lol... Dey there na
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Louis007: WHAT DO U TINK HOT OR NOT

OIL PRINCEE..COM
Ooooooooooooooh! wetin dey worry unu 4 Nairaland sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Tiwa is a pretty lady.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
kayci_d77:

Its that fvcktard...Ogugua and her albino husband "Sex-has-killed-them", they have reduce NL to poo.
@Bolded,Its so hard not to laugh.lol
cheesy
Ogugua is not a fvctard though,mind yaself angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
otex_baba: The girl dry ooh engagement since no wedding plans...nawah abi nah money they no get...

Soon nah baby making factory she go be

She is lord of the ring.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by tnktosin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecided fun
Joblessness at its peak.
Btw am still in love wit tiwa, wouldn't mind making her my second wife grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tiwa is knocking at 29. . . .she's not a youth.
tiwa is 33
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by tnktosin(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
dasparrow:

What are you talking about? This girl has been engaged for barely a month or so and that is what you consider 'since'? And who told she is not planning her wedding? So just because she does not go online to announce to airheads like you the step by step preparation going on for her wedding like Annie Macaulay Idibia (Tubaba's wife) did, you sit there in your pathetic little world assuming there are no wedding plans and then typing rubbish all because you now have access to the internet?

Nigerians and negativity! Tufia!
Guy cool down small, u too vex. D guy yarn e mind, u too go drop ur line, waka. Abi d chick na ur sister?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by LordElNou: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
The OP should have put the "having fun" in quote like I did
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by amimi(f): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2013
next pls
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin tiwa come fine here sha...omo...d guy go don f...k am tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos / Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.