Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,421 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) (43676 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by lekpalicious(f): 3:07am On Apr 12, 2013
Nice couple
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1:

Rita Demonic 39,

Genevieve Nnaji 37

Tiwa Savage 37

Go dig!

Tisa is not 37
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by dc555: 4:24am On Apr 12, 2013
doesn't look good. look at the distance between them in both pix. him dey fear to go near her?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by redcliff: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
Why is Instagram Pixes always looking dull?

Tinting effect my brother, tinting effect
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2013
dc555: doesn't look good.look at the distance between them in both pix. him dey fear to go near he?

Maybe she get mouth odour
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by AssoJnr: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2013
no be she don jazzy proposed to??
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Na she Don jazzy dey phuck before
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by keldpianist: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2013
chiover: I so much love that Salvage of a girl
salvage?? cry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2013
ifyalways:
@Bolded,Its so hard not to laugh.lol
cheesy
Ogugua is not a fvctard though,mind yaself angry
ify, maka na o bu nwanne gi, ....anyway i dont have permanent friends.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by joyidarauko: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2013
NOT NICE TOO CHFART
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by dopesidez: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
make she go siddon, for her mind them be jayz and beyonce.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by hectorswag(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2013
didnt even know she was engaged undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by oshobar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
COUPLE ON CRACK!..lol..see her eyes tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by LawrenceAzucar(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
[b]Hahahahahah!!! LWKMD oo.. You can't even say hot here., cos its only a microwave you can turn on...loll grin cheesy[b]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by KweenAdz(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
johnwizey: Where is the fun
HELP ME ASK THEM OH....MTSCHEEEEEEW........JOBLESS PPL......... angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Sepp360(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Edoboy1: Wait o.....its like there r people on NL who don't do anytin else than waitin for a post to come in,so they can b first to comment. This post just came NA NA.....and bf I post they don chance me. I fear some of una ooooo.
cheesy
Edoboy1: Wait o.....its like there r people on NL who don't do anytin else than waitin for a post to come in,so they can b first to comment. This post just came NA NA.....and bf I post they don chance me. I fear some of una ooooo.
yhu don 4get say many peeps dey work 4 NL?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by stevecantrell: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2013
FP eh ?

The world is really becoming a boring place.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by ikhatsape: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
TY is always on point smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by brunofarad(m): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2013
I was expecting fun..
Call us today for your stone work....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by bettyLad(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Whoever posted this,pls is this ur own defintion of Fun?then I guess u must b boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Tiwa Savage Wearing Bum Shorts In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.