Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,534 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pictures Of Abia State At Night. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abia State At Night. (2646 Views)

Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by emindu: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
see links for more pictures of Abia state at night
http://theyoungnews..com/2013/04/abia-state-at-night.html

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by emindu: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2013
abia state at night

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
you are a liar

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by chigodo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
T.A Orji don hire you to dey yarn rubbish here.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by EkoAtlantic: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin cheesy who dey deceive who?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
I dont know whether those pictures are true or not, but those who say the Op is not truthful should disprove the pictures with evidence. At least, all the pictures were labelled. It is WRONG for those who know nothing about Abia to write off the pictures based on SENTIMENTS. People should try to be civil, and not behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Syenite(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
And what is special about the street lights?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Eziachi: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
What about in the day?
I take it you sleep in the day and alive in the night?
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I dont know whether those pictures are true or not, but those who say the Op is not truthful should disprove the pictures with evidence. At least, all the pictures were labelled. It is WRONG for those who know nothing about Abia to write off the pictures based on SENTIMENTS. People should try to be civil, and not behave like animals.

This is the computer age , what difference does labeling it make ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

This is the computer age , what difference does labeling it make ?
The importance of the labels is for those on ground to identify if such roads exist and their present state

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Abagworo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Syenite: And what is special about the street lights?

Right from when I was born, all the cities had streetlight. However there exists a cycle which I suspect as either sabotage or connivance with government. After every regime all the street lights get vandalized and the new Governor would start afresh to install new ones.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by kedukc(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Abagworo:

Right from when I was born, all the cities had streetlight. However there exists a cycle which I suspect as either sabotage or connivance with government. After every regime all the street lights get vandalized and the new Governor would start afresh to install new ones.

gbam
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
The place be like burial ground lipsrsealed..d street light no illuminate well sef ..mtsheeww
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I don't know whether those pictures are true or not, but those who say the Op is not truthful should disprove the pictures with. evidence. At least, all the pictures were labelled. It is WRONG for those who know nothing about Abia to write off the pictures based on SENTIMENTS. People should try to be civil, and not behave like animals.
all the areas pictured are in Umuahia the state capital. Ikote-ekpene-ikwuano road was light up by FG when Arab Contractors were patching the road sometime in 2009. Others (roads) were lighted sparingly by OUK and Letter T.A Orji bought bulbs to replace the dead ones and used it to praise himself as landmark achievement.I was in Nigeria(Abia State)then. Maybe T.A on generator for someone to snap and upload for Seun to see that he can buy fuel. This crappy crappy I tell ya !!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by emindu: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
A leader is hardly celebrated while still in power.But for liberating Abia state away from idolatry, sodomy and tyranny Gov. T.A. Orji proved his determination for positive change. Total rehabilitation and improvement on infrastructures,and other sector. i will always recommend the governor for his effort in making Abia state great.

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by osy77(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
I just left Umuahia not too long ago bur I tell u...der are serious signs of dividends of democracy..i tell u cool
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
emindu: A leader is hardly celebrated while still in power.But for liberating Abia state away from idolatry, sodomy and tyranny Gov. T.A. Orji proved his determination for positive change. Total rehabilitation and improvement on infrastructures,and other sector. i will always recommend the governor for his effort in making Abia state great.
una no de decorate road? No marks nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by kedukc(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
osy77: I just left Umuahia not too long ago bur I tell u...der are serious signs of dividends of democracy..i tell u cool

dividends of crayfish.

There's nothing to see, that's why the op chose to show us street lights at night. Aside the ennui in the capital, what is going on in the rest of the LGAs?

Love my city tho.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
emindu: A leader is hardly celebrated while still in power.But for liberating Abia state away from idolatry, sodomy and tyranny Gov. T.A. Orji proved his determination for positive change. Total rehabilitation and improvement on infrastructures,and other sector. i will always recommend the governor for his effort in making Abia state great.
bro, ndi unu ghogburu anwula kemgbe 19kporodom ! Gaa akora Biati ihe ndia na agba ka motor ina apisasi ebe a. I will call somebody at home to confirm this your half inch roads story. Guess your paymaster is still using OUk's Zerock to do Taiwan roads in Abia. Oku eluigwe gaa agbaja unu ma unu ekweghi icheghari ma kwusi iri ego ohaneze.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by emindu: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
other projects in Abia state .

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by emindu: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
legacy project

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by OmoTier1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bia ni ba,
Let me show you how road is constructed in Modern Nigeria... cool ..What you is show us here is like a man is use charcoal from Enugu to rob the ground! Is this how road is built and all the gutters is open like Yansh speaking in tongue

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by kedukc(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Omo-tier, thank you jare. In fact am outta here.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by OmoTier1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Emeka, bia, bia, ..let me show you something the white man has been hiding from your very eyes, even that of your fore fathers.... this is how schools look like in Modern Nigeria... so what we have seen in Abia is a 419 the governor is play us! Una meh...what this governor is doing is Odikwa risky oh undecided

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by OmoTier1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Una.. I am not asking you to sell your baby to get visa.. but this is what modern Nigeria looks like at Night.. .. are you sure thats your governor is not install touch light with strings and call them street lights cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by chiozor: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
the pictures are truly Umuahia at nite..the roads are tarred walk path, very narrow and having pot holes here and there.
aside that road, there is no other good road in Abia State as a whole. The government is looting and doing nothing
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Mcdondayan: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Op may God punish u. I wish i can get hold of u to burn those ur fingers with a hot plate. Mad Medico!
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by skillmachine: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
I believe this governor has a good heart but he is still doing things the old way.
For example those township roads does not seem to have a concrete or stone base. That is the old way we have been building roads and the result is the road is likely to go bad within a couple of years and the new government will have to do it all over again. We have high amount of rainfall in the south hence its very important that our roads have concrete or stone base otherwise they are likely to be washed away within a couple of years.

Another thing is the roads within the city does not seem to have covered drains. It may seem cheaper to do it this way now but it does not look good. Its a matter of time before another governor will have to put covered drainage in those roads. If that is done in the future, it will still not look brilliant. It would have been cheaper and look better if the roads and the covered drainage are done at the same time.

Other than that, i think this governor is really trying. Those building are brilliant.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by kedukc(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
skillmachine: I believe this governor has a good heart but he is still doing things the old way.
For example those township roads does not seem to have a concrete or stone base. That is the old way we have been building roads and the result is the road is likely to go bad within a couple of years and the new government will have to do it all over again. We have high amount of rainfall in the south hence its very important that our roads have concrete or stone base otherwise they are likely to be washed away within a couple of years.

Another thing is the roads within the city does not seem to have covered drains. It may seem cheaper to do it this way now but it does not look good. Its a matter of time before another governor will have to put covered drainage in those roads. If that is done in the future, it will still not look brilliant. It would have been cheaper and look better if the roads and the covered drainage are done at the same time.

Other than that, i think this governor is really trying. Those building are brilliant.

forget this yarns, come down to umuahia and file an empirical testament.
Re: Pictures Of Abia State At Night. by Eziachi: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
osy77: I just left Umuahia not too long ago bur I tell u...der are serious signs of dividends of democracy..i tell u cool
What are these dividend of democracy in Umuahia? Educate me.

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth About The Man, Rotimi Amaechi! / Who Owns What In Lagos, And Other matters Arising? / Police IG Snubs House Of Reps Over Siege On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.