Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) (55925 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by pappythinko(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
No offence intended.. I do not think the old woman whose pix adorn ds front page look like a fmr beauty queen (not the Regina Askia i use to know).. she shares semblace wt that yoruba actress dt doesn't hve a firm grasp of yoruba language that's bn referred to as "madam surutu".... I stand to be corrected though. Maybe the garrium thingx dne dey too much for my system.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by slimyem: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mheeen..age has really caught up with her.Who'd believ she was one time this pretty?

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Dandas: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
I have never heard this kind name before.She is old,and i dont know why anytime nollywood this nollywood that is being mentioned,it will always be at front page of nairaland.What does bringing this kind of thing to front page has to contribute to Nigeria economic or individual wellbeing.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o ...her makeup, drag like.................i hope this was after a few rounds of dancing.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by naptu2: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Regina Askia (2nd runner up Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria [1988]. Took over the crown when Bianca Onoh resigned. She was also an actress and singer. Model for Visine Eye Drops adverts).

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by tpapi: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland? the guy must b daft
moderator pls give dis guy d ALUU e-treatment
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by naptu2: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
This thread has also hit 10,000+ views and 3 pages! Celebrity threads are good products.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by ifeomabernard(f): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
nnowu: She don dey old o,and d powder on her face doesn't fit!
Askia no be today pickin she cool jor kiss
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Tundenoni(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kini big deal?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
chachacorner: http://chachacorner.com/spotted-regina-askia-rocks-to-iyanyas-beats-at-the-concert-in-newyork-photos/

Former beauty queen, Nollywood actress and now a wife and nurse and working in the United States attended Iyanya's show and had quite a blast! See her rocking to one of his songs

i am bored of thissss!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by OCcool: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
How does dis affect the price of GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI GARRI

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by omograndma(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
tellwisdom how old r u? Asking who regina askia is!
She aint pretty anymore.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
omograndma: tellwisdom how old r u? Asking who regina askia is!
She aint pretty anymore.

Wetin she dey sell?? sad
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
So people are just suposed to start a discussion on a faded celebrity doing a dance step? My Gawd! what am i doing on this forum? off to Reddit!
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Emphasis(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
How did @poster know the song she was dancing to?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Gabriellee1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Waw! Regina has really changed. I love her. She is the only niger female artist dat used ORIGINALITY in her moveis. Wat she is on d screen is wat she was at back stage and off stage. I will never forget her movies like MOST WANTED and FULL MOON. Pls if any has infor on how i culd download does movies, pls give me d link.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yes,its high time we rein the moderator who keeps putting such inanities on the frontpage.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by tommykiwi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland? the guy must b daft
Go and open ur own website....
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by blackbeau1(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by trolling(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
for heavens sake whats up with this obsession with people's life damn...these moderators don turn to TMZ
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by adeola4us2005: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
her husband done Bleep am finish she as turn to old woman
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
These things will keep hitting the front page as long as you guys keep giving it massive viewership and page counts.

Over 20,000 views, 3 pages and over 90 comments in one day and check out the number of people who are still viewing the thread!
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by JamesLucia: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
i doubt because the Regina Askia i know is a very fair woman but the woman in that pics is darker than Mercy Johnson.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by magnificentsk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
sad sadSoon I wil start posting my pix while at parties,restuarant,bedroom and groceries, oya shebi na celebrity I be may be seaun go put me too for front page.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by lafflaff123(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
This woman make sense abeg.

All this bad belle wey dey complain make una go drink Kunu.

This one no better pass that Karen Igho pics wey dey make front page always? anyway how I fit get this woman contact?FB?Twitter? Number? If Regina like make she OLD and REACH hundred years we must marry.
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 2:08am On Apr 12, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
You can't take NL serious these days. That's why it has been stagnant since 2005. Don't believe the 1m members. The actual number is about 2000. I know someone with about 600 monikers on this site.

So, just come, look and go.

600 monikers? Who is the person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.